Who doesn't love a good brunch? Nobody that I know of. That's why I've decided to put together this Fabulous Brunch Recipe Roundup. Find amazing brunch recipes here for any and every celebration, or average weekend you could name!
I have collected a ton of delicious recipe links for this brunch recipe roundup. From sweet to savory brunch recipes, if you have a taste for it, you'll find them here!!
This Fabulous Brunch Recipe Roundup is designed to help you plan your morning treats and eats with as little stress as possible. You'll find that most of these recipes can be made in advance and then popped in the oven on brunch morning while you're busy having fun with your friends and family.
By clicking on the titles of the recipes you're interested in, you'll be taken directly to that particular food blogger's site and the dish you have your eye on.
From there you can read more about the recipe, learn the ingredient list, and print out the instructions. This list contains something for everyone, including gluten-free, sugar-free, low-carb, and vegan selections.
So now, if you're ready (and hungry), let's begin this delicious Brunch Recipe Roundup!
- Ham & Cheese Strata (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"The thing I like about this Cheesy Ham Strata (other than its delicious taste and crunchy cornflake topping) is that it can be assembled a day or two in advance of the time you’re going to bake it, making it completely stress-free!"
- Make-Ahead Apple Croissant Breakfast Bake (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"Treat your family and friends to a breakfast gift this year with this Easy Make-Ahead Croissant Apple Breakfast Bake. It will be a deliciously sweet start to a very wonderful day!"
- Hash Brown Breakfast Pizza (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"Make this Sunny Side Up Hash Brown Breakfast Pizza for breakfast, brunch or even dinner. Whichever you choose, it's always a winner!"
- Breakfast Sliders with Scrambled Eggs and Sausage (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"Looking to feed a large crowd or family a hearty breakfast that goes together in a snap and with minimal effort? These Breakfast Sliders with Scrambled Eggs and Sausage are just the ticket!"
- Steak and Eggs Over Asparagus (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"When it comes to delicious and hearty protein-packed breakfast or brunch, nothing beats a plate of Buttery Rich Keto Steak and Eggs Over Asparagus."
- Boozy Fruit Cocktail (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"Cool, refreshing and a little kicked up! This Boozy Fruit Cocktail is the perfect summer dessert or brunch starter for the 21-and-over crowd!"
- Vegan Gingerbread Donuts from Strength & Sunshine
- Hash Brown Egg Casserole from Dinner At The Zoo
- Poached Eggs For A Crowd (pictured below) from Confessions Of A Cooking Diva
- Waffle Pulled Pork Eggs Benedict from Big Flavors Of A Tiny Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Strata from Living Sweet Moments
- Cowboy Breakfast Casserole from Platter Talk
- Savory Breakfast Monkey Bread (pictured below) from My Suburban Kitchen
- Coffee Caramel Pecan Rolls from Snappy Gourmet
- Low Carb White Cheddar Sausage Breakfast Biscuits from Peace, Love, and Low Carb
- Vegetarian Breakfast Egg Quesadillas from Avocado Pesto
- Easy Pecan Granola (pictured below) from Eating by Elaine
- Deviled Ham and Eggs (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"Whether you choose to serve these easy to make deviled Dijon ham and eggs for breakfast, brunch, appetizers, or a hearty snack, you just can’t go wrong! They’re utterly scrumptious no matter how, or when, you eat them!"
- Chocolate Banana Greek Yogurt Pancakes from The Lemon Bowl
- Cherry Cream Cheese Danish from The Bitter Side Of Sweet
- Apple Pear Pomegranate Puff Pancake from Frugal Foodie Mama
- Bacon Cheddar Quiche with Sweet Potato Crust (pictured below) from Rachel Cooks
- Scrambled Egg Rolls (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"Crunchy Scrambled Egg Rolls are simply the best breakfast you didn't know you needed! Be ready to have your taste buds rocked with these rolls!"
- Baked Eggnog Donuts from My Suburban Kitchen
- Spinach Tomato Frittata from It Bakes Me Happy
- Almond Croissant French Toast from Platter Talk
- Coconut Caramel Crescent Ring (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"As this Coconut Caramel Crescent Ring bakes in the oven, you’ll find your loved ones congregating in the kitchen as the aroma of caramel, coconut, and crescent rolls permeate your home."
- Low Carb Gluten-Free Greek Spinach Pie from Wholesome Yum
- Hand Rolled Pan De Jamon from Living Sweet Moments
- Hash Brown Scrambled Egg Cups from From Valerie's Kitchen
- Apple Oatmeal Bake (pictured below) from Happy Foods Tube
- Cinnamon and Sugar French Toast (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"Looking for a super sweet way to start any day? Cinnamon and Sugar French toast gives you exactly what you’re looking for! Your sweet tooth with thank you!"
- Shakshuka with Feta from Masala Herb
- Gluten-Free Chorizo Breakfast Skillet from Avocado Pesto
- Healthier Pumpkin Muffins from Beyond Frosting
- Breakfast Soufflé from Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Eggs In a Cloud With Cheddar & Chives (pictured below) from The Suburban Soapbox
- Sweet Streusel Strawberry Crescent Muffins (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"With the help of pop-tube biscuits, these Sweet Streusel Strawberry Crescent Muffins will be a welcome addition to any breakfast or brunch menu!"
- Prosciutto Wrapped Pineapple Spears (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"Start off your brunch-feast for with the easy to prepare yet tantalizingly sweet & savory Prosciutto Wrapped Pineapple Spears."
- Corned Beef Hash Frittata (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"When you have a taste for corned beef hash, but also a wonderfully eggy frittata, why not make this unexpected yet delicious Corned Beef Hash Frittata? It will satisfy everyone at the breakfast, lunch, and even dinner table."
- Panettone French Toast Bake from My Sequined Life
- Strawberry Coffee Cake with Greek Yogurt from Hezzi D's Cooks and Books
- Overnight French Toast from Trial and Eater
- Gingerbread Coffee Cake (pictured below) from The Suburban Soapbox
- Orange Creamsicle Mimosas from Who Needs A Cape?
- Vegan Gingerbread Pancakes from Virtual Vegan
- Chocolate Almond Cherry Bread Pudding from Beyond Frosting
- Sweet Potato Pancakes from Happy Foods Tube
- Snowball Donut Hole Bouquet (pictured below) from Frugal Foodie Mama
- Blackberry Scones from House of Nash Eats
- Cherry Cheese Danish from Sweet and Savory Meals
- Coconut Flour & Cream Cheese Pancakes from Wholesome Yum
- Overnight Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread from The Seasoned Mom
- Gingerbread Pancakes with Eggnog Syrup (pictured below) from Grandbaby Cakes
- Make-Ahead Creamy Egg Salad Canapes (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"What makes these mini open-faced treats even more aPEELing is that the creamy egg salad can be made the night before and quickly scooped or spread on cocktail bread, toast, or even baguette slices."
- Hard-Boiled Egg Stuffed Biscuits (pictured below and featured in the video) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"These easy-to-make Hard-Boiled Egg Stuffed Biscuits with Ham & Cheese can be made in a matter of minutes with the help of a few supermarket convenience foods. They're the perfect a grab-and-go breakfast that will please the entire family!"
- Sangria Mocktail from Jonesin' for a Taste
- Pecan Pie Monkey Bread from Swanky Recipes
- Overnight Eggnog Cranberry French Toast with Orange Maple Syrup from Cooking On The Front Burner
- Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Pancakes from Strength and Sunshine
- Cheesy Roasted Potato Breakfast Bake (pictured below) from Peas and Crayons
- Honey Apple Challa Bread from Trial and Eater
- Strawberry Waffles with Cinnamon Whipped Cream from Hezzi D's Cooks and Books
- Pumpkin French Toast Casserole from Moore Or Less Cooking
- Cheesy Grits Breakfast Bowl (pictured below) from Peas and Crayons
- Overnight Cinnamon Roll French Toast from Homemade Interest
- Cranberry Orange Baked Oatmeal with Cream Cheese Glaze from Flavor The Moments
- Overnight Pancake Casserole from Well Floured
- Breakfast Casserole with Bacon from Dinner At The Zoo
- Chocolate French Toast Casserole (pictured below) from Sweet and Savory Meals
- Waffle Sundae Bar from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Overnight Egg Bake from The Seasoned Mom
- Cranberry Orange Eggnog Pancakes from Flavor The Moments
- Cheesy Bacon Potato Egg Casserole (pictured below) from Swanky Recipes
- Boozy Fruit Cocktail with Gin and Mint (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"Cool, refreshing and a little kicked up! This Boozy Fruit Cocktail is the perfect brunch item or summer dessert for the over 21 crowd!"
- One Pan English Breakfast from Living Lou
- Baked Creme Brulée French Toast from Well Floured
- Gingerbread Quinoa Coffee Cake from Strength and Sunshine
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Strata from Living Sweet Moments
- Savory Cheddar Chive Waffle With A Fried Egg (pictured below) from The Lemon Bowl
- Vegetable Cream Cheese from Courtney's Sweets
- Paleo Breakfast Sausage Casserole from Low Carb Yum
- How To Make Belgium Waffles from Snappy Gourmet
- Stuffed Overnight French Toast from Living Sweet Moments
- Caramelized Onion Breakfast Bake (pictured below) from Peace Love and Low Carb
- 4 Ingredient Almond Milk Pancakes from Crunch and Cream
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa Pancakes from Frugal Foodie Mama
- Make Ahead Farmer's Breakfast Casserole from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Egg Sandwich Breakfast Casserole (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"A basic egg sandwich gets an EGG-stra special upgrade when it’s turned into this Family Favorite Egg Sandwich Breakfast Casserole. Serve it for breakfast, brunch, or even dinner. Winner, winner, egg sandwich breakfast casserole for dinner!"
- Blackberry Sangria Spritzer (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"Blackberry Sangria Spritzer is light and refreshing. It's the perfect thing to serve year-round when you're hosting a gathering or party."
I hope you've enjoyed this Fabulous Brunch Recipe Roundup as much as I've enjoyed bringing it to you. All of these recipes work wonderfully well all throughout the year and would be just as delicious out on the deck in the summertime as they are around a wintery and festive holiday table.
Thank you so much for visiting me today in my Kudos Kitchen. I hope you found something you'll love and that you'll come back and visit me often. There is always room for you around my table!
Should you have any questions or comments regarding anything you've seen here on my blog, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. It is always my distinct pleasure to respond to you just as soon as I possibly can.