Sweet, crunchy, and hands-down the vegetable of summer! This sweet corn recipe roundup brings you tons of recipes you’re going to love featuring everyone’s favorite summer vegetable…sweet corn!
I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love corn. Do you? Hot, buttery, sweet and crunchy. There is nothing like corn to make you lick your lips and make the family come running to the table to eat!
In today’s Sweet Corn Recipe Roundup you’ll find plenty of recipes that feature fresh and frozen corn so you’ll be able to feast all through the summer months…and well beyond!
By clicking on the titles below, you’ll be taken directly to the recipe you’re interested in at that particular food blogger’s site. From there you can read more about the dish, find out the ingredient list, and learn the cooking instructions.
All the bloggers you’ll see listed below have specifically submitted their sites and recipes for this Sweet Corn Roundup, and I thank each and every one of them for their delicious contributions!
Let’s begin today’s sweet corn recipe roundup:
- Orzo Pasta Salad with Corn and Blueberries (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Surprise Chilled Orzo Pasta Salad with Sweet Corn and Blueberries may be a little unexpected, but after your first bite, you’ll keep coming back for more!“
- Mexican Street Corn Risotto (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“If you love Mexican street corn (and who doesn’t), it’s time to think outside the husk with this Mexican Street Corn Risotto.”
- Mexican Pasta Salad with Corn from Homemade Interest (pictured below)
- Peruvian Grilled Sweet Corn from Cupcakes and Kale Chips (pictured below)
- Jalapeno Lime Corn Fritters from My Kitchen Love (pictured below)
- Healthy Chicken Corn Chowder with Bacon (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
Healthy Creamy Chicken Corn Chowder with Bacon is comfort food that will hug you from the inside out, and I don’t know anyone that doesn’t need a warm hug from time to time.
- Instant Pot Corn on the Cob Recipe from Salt and Lavender
- Roasted Corn and Jalapeno Dip from Homemade Interest
- Fresh Corn, Tomato & Mozzarella Salad from The Slow Roasted Italian
- Bobby Flay Corn from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Black Bean Roasted Corn Chowder from Platter Talk
- Mexican Sweet Corn from Salty Side Dish
- Grilled Corn and Blueberry Flatbread from Baking a Moment
- Succotash Salad from To Simply Inspire
- Gluten-Free Summer Corn Macaroni Salad from Strength & Sunshine
- Grilled Steak Charred Corn Chile Pepper Salad from My Kitchen Love
- Fresh Chile Lime Sweet Corn Salad from West via Midwest
- Sauteed Corn Tomatoes Feta and Basil from Spoonful of Flavor (pictured below)
- Sweet Corn Risotto with Shrimp from Call Me PMc (pictured below)
- Basil Lime Charred Zucchini Corn Salad from Flavor the Moments (pictured below)
- No-Churn Sweet Corn & Butternut Schnapps Ice Cream (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“If you’re looking for a new frozen taste sensation that will knock your socks off, look no further. This unbelievably delicious No-Churn Sweet Corn Butterscotch Ice Cream will do just that!“
- Shrimp and Corn Salsa Shooters from It’s Yummi
- Later Summer Corn Muffins from Gluten-Free on a Shoestring
- Fried Corn from Vegan in the Freezer
- Skillet Mexican Sweet Corn from Call Me PMc
- Grilled Sweet Corn & Strawberry Ice Cream from The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Vegan Corn Chowder from Rhain’s Recipes
- Mexican Sweet Corn Salad from Small Town Woman
- Grilled Spicy Corn on the Cob from We’re Parents
- Sea Salt Garlic Corn from Kleinworth & Company
- Roasted Corn Summer Salad from The Charming Detroiter
- Santa Fe Taco Salad with Cool Salsa Ranch from Spabettie
- Simple Corn Salsa from To Simply Inspire (pictured below)
- Fried Corn with Bacon and Peppers (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Fried Corn with bacon and sweet bell peppers is a delicious and colorful side dish that can be made indoors, or outside on the grill. It’s a delicious dish that will please just about everyone!“
- Creamy Spicy Hot Corn Dip from Trail and Eater (pictured below)
- Easy Sauteed Fresh Corn Recipe from Rachel Cooks (pictured below)
- Bacon Corn Risotto from The Frugal Foodie Mama (pictured below)
- Instant Pot Street Corn Pasta from Awe Filled Homemaker
- Gluten-Free Sweet Potato and Sweet Corn Chowder from Recipes from a Pantry
- Corn Cakes Recipes from The Gracious Wife
- Sweet Corn Cornbread Recipe from Tikkido
- Avocado Sailboats filled with Mexican Corn Salad from Brooklyn Farm Girl
- Corn Chowder from Beyond the Chicken Coop
- Instant Pot Potato Corn Chowder from The Typical Mom
- Sweet Corn and Coconut Mini Cakes with Corn Cob Jelly
- Avocado Corn Dip Recipe from Honey and Lime
- Vegan Quinoa Salad with Avocado, Beans, Corn & Peaches from Yummy Mummy Kitchen
- Smoky Pan-Roasted Corn on the Cob from Mashup Mom
- Smoked Fiesta Corn on the Cob from Kleinworth & Co. (pictured below)
- Grilled Scallops with Grilled Corn and Herb Oil Polenta from Recipes from a Pantry (pictured below)
- Grilled Corn Salad from Vegan Hug (pictured below)
**Note – The following lists of ingredients plus kitchen tools and equipment contain affiliate links (highlighted in blue) for your consideration and shopping convenience. #CommissionsEarned
- Grilled Parmesan Garlic Basil Corn on the Cob from Culinary Ginger (pictured below)
- Corn Cutlet Recipe from Pepper Bowl
- Chicken Leg Quarters with Fresh Corn from Mashup Mom
- Grilled Corn Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing from Hunger Thirst Play
- Creamy Shoepeg Corn from Bunny’s Warm Oven
- Corn Curry Recipe from Spice Up the Curry
- Creamy Corn Bow Tie Pasta from Pepper Bowl
- Cheesy Corn Pizza with Bacon and Scallions from We’re Parents
- Oven Roasted Corn from Small Town Woman
- Bacon Ranch Corn Dip from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Corn Soup from Delightful Plate
- Pineapple Corn Salsa from Beyer Beware
- Sauteed Corn and Bacon from Beyond the Chicken Coop (pictured below)
- Garlic Loves Focaccia with Sweet Corn (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“The intoxicating aroma of roasted garlic and sweet corn will captivate you even before you take your first bite of this soft and chewy Aromatic Garlic Focaccia Sweet Corn. Eat it alone or as a side dish. Just eat it.“
- Grilled Summer Corn Chowder from Vintage Kitty (pictured below)
- Fettuccini Chicken, Bacon and Corn Pesto from Scattered Thoughts from a Crafty Mom (pictured below)
- Kickin Corn Off the Cob Dip from Anne’s Entitled Life
- Sweet Corn Ice Cream with Blueberry Swirl from Baking a Moment
- Warm Quinoa Salad with Corn and Black Beans from The Thrifty Couple
- Crispy Baked Shrimp and Corn Cakes from Delightful Plate
- Grilled Corn and Shrimp Salad from Thrifty Jinxy
- Air Fryer Corn on the Cob from Vegetarian Mamma
- Grilled Corn & Zucchini Salad from Salt and Lavender
- Savory Corn and Green Tomato Cakes from Syrup and Biscuits
- Southern Creamed Corn Recipe from The Anthony Kitchen
- Smoky Poblano Corn Dip from Taste and See
- Sweet Heat Bacon Wrapped Grilled Corn from For the Love of Food Blog
- Grilled Veggies and Corn Salad from Taste and See (pictured below)
- New England Sweet Corn Risotto with Shrimp (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Creamy New England Sweet Corn Risotto with Shrimp is a great way to use up the last of summer’s bounty of sweet corn. It’s a creamy and delicious seafood main course that can be on the dinner table in approximately 30 minutes.“
- Slow Cooker Creamed Corn from Dinner at the Zoo (pictured below)
- Pumpkin Corn Chowder with Shrimp (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Creamy Pumpkin Corn Chowder with Shrimp is an easy and seasonal way to upgrade a family favorite. Get ready for rave reviews when you set this thirty-minute meal on the table!”
Thank you so much for visiting me here today in my Kudos Kitchen!
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s Sweet Corn Recipe Roundup as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
Should you have any questions or comments regarding this recipe or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For more Kudos Kitchen recipe information, please follow me on my social medial channels (listed below), and don’t forget to TAG me @kudoskitchen with photos so I can view all your delicious recipe creations! It’s exciting for me when you share them, so don’t be shy!
Kudos Kitchen by Renee – BRINGING YOU EASY, ECONOMICAL, AND DELICIOUS DISHES TO FEED YOUR LOVED ONES!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!
**Note – The post above includes affiliate links. As always, I truly thank you for your support!