Treat your family and friends to something utterly delicious this holiday season that only takes a few minutes to prepare.
As this Coconut Caramel Crescent Ring bakes in the oven, you’ll find your loved ones congregating in the kitchen as the aroma of caramel, coconut and crescent rolls permeate your home.
**Please Note – The printable recipe card with detailed instructions, complete ingredient measurements, and nutritional information for making Coconut Caramel Crescent Ring is available near the end of this post.
The ingredient list;
- Tube Crescent Rolls
- Brown Sugar
- Half & Half
I’ve been making this crescent ring in one form or another for as long as I can remember and it’s made many appearances on our annual Christmas Brunch party menu.
This year I decided to add some coconut and half & half to the brown sugar, butter, and nut layers and the result was simply delectable! I’ve never posted the recipe before, but it’s high time to share so you can enjoy it too.
The easy instructions;
- Melt the butter, brown sugar, pecans, coconut, and half & half in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Pour 1/3 of the caramel sauce evenly in the bottom of a prepared bundt pan.
- Top the caramel with 8 crescent roll slices.
- Top the crescent circles with another 1/3’d of the caramel sauce, and top the sauce with the final 8 crescent circles.
- Pour the remaining caramel over the crescent circles and bake in a preheated oven for 60 minutes.
- Allow the ring to cool for about 10 minutes and then carefully invert the crescent ring onto a serving platter.
- Carefully remove the pan and allow the ring to cool completely, or serve while slightly warm.
For other recipes I’ve shared in the past using store-bought crescent rolls, please click on the titles for;
Below is the printable recipe card for today’s Coconut Caramel Crescent Ring. If you’ve enjoyed this recipe and look forward to making it (or have already made it), I’d appreciate if you’d take a moment to give it some feedback by way of stars near the comment section at the end of this post. Thank you so much!
- 2 tubes crescent rolls
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup sweetened coconut
- ½ cup half & half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a bundt pan by spraying it with baking spray. Set aside.
- Remove the crescent dough from the tubes but do not unroll them. Cut each crescent dough into 8 even pieces. *Note - A serrated knife works best for this. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the brown sugar, pecans, and coconut until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir in the half and half and simmer for 1 minute. Remove from the heat.
- Pour approximately 1/3 coconut caramel sauce into the bundt pan.
- Place 8 crescent circles into the bundt pan over the layer of caramel sauce.
- Pour an additional 1/3 of the coconut caramel sauce over the crescent circles.
- Layer the last of the crescent circles over the second layer of caramel.
- Top the second layer of crescent rolls with the remaining caramel sauce.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 60 minutes. Remove and allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Turn the crescent ring out onto a serving platter while it is still warm otherwise the caramel will harden and stick to the pan.
- Carefully remove the pan once the ring has been inverted and allow the ring to cool completely before serving, or serve slightly warm.
Tools and equipment;
bundt pan, baking spray, medium saucepan, wooden spoon
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s recipe for Coconut Caramel Crescent Ring as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
I thought this Coconut Caramel Crescent Ring would pair perfectly with this beekeeper custom coffee mug that I’d painted a few months back per a customer’s request.
It’s a design that makes me happy…just like this delicious coffee cake. Now go and pour yourself a hot cup of coffee or tea, and then grab yourself a big slice of this cake now that you have the recipe… My work here is done! 😉
Should you have any questions regarding this recipe or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For additional information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, and/or my hand painted glassware or fabric items, please follow me on;
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!