This Coconut Caramel Crescent Ring is super simple to make and uses everybody’s favorite store-bought ingredient… canned crescent rolls.
*Disclaimer: this post may contain affiliate links where I can earn commissions from qualifying purchases made through links in this post.
Treat your family and friends to something utterly delicious this holiday season that only takes a few minutes to prepare.
As this Coconut Caramel Crescent Ring bakes in the oven, you’ll find your loved ones congregating in the kitchen as the aroma of caramel, coconut, and crescent rolls permeate your home.
**Please Note – The printable recipe card with detailed instructions, complete ingredient measurements, and nutritional information for making Coconut Caramel Crescent Ring is available near the end of this post. OR click on the “jump to recipe” button (found above) to be taken directly to the recipe.
The ingredient list:
**Note – The following lists of ingredients plus kitchen tools and equipment contain affiliate links (highlighted in blue) for your consideration and shopping convenience. #CommissionsEarned
- tube crescent rolls
- brown sugar
- half & half
Kitchen tools and equipment needed:
- 3-quart heavy bottom saucepan
- wooden spoon or spatula
- nut chopper (optional)
- cutting board
- serrated knife
- bundt pan
- baking spray
For the best in Nuts and Gifts check out Oh NUTS!!
How this recipe came to be:
I’ve been making this crescent ring in one form or another for as long as I can remember. It has made many appearances on our annual Christmas Brunch party menu for almost 30 years.
This year I decided to add some coconut and half & half to the brown sugar, butter, and nut layers and the result was simply delectable!
I’ve never posted the recipe before, but I think it’s high time to share it so you can enjoy it too.
Can this sweet bundt pan recipe be made in advance?
Yes. I like to make it a day or two in advance of when I need it, but you can certainly make it right before you’d like to serve.
If making the coconut caramel crescent ring in advance store it at room temperature for up to 2 days, making sure it’s covered well.
This sweet crescent ring is best served slightly warm, so I suggest heating it a tiny bit in either the microwave or oven before serving.
*Special Note – Do not let this caramel crescent ring cool completely in the bundt pan as the caramel will harden and it will be difficult to get the bundt pan sweet roll ring out of the pan.
Can the coconut and/or nuts be left out of this recipe?
You can easily tailor this sweet crescent roll ring to your preferences or tastes.
If you’re not a fan of coconut, by all means, leave it out.
The same goes for the pecans. If you’re not a fan or want to switch up the choice of nut, go on and customize this recipe as you see fit.
The easy directions:
- Melt the butter, brown sugar, pecans, coconut, and half & half in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Pour 1/3 of the caramel sauce evenly in the bottom of a prepared bundt pan.
- Top the caramel with 8 crescent roll slices.
- Top the crescent circles with another 1/3’d of the caramel sauce, and top the sauce with the final 8 crescent circles.
- Pour the remaining caramel over the crescent circles and bake in a preheated oven for 60 minutes.
- Allow the ring to cool for about 10 minutes and then carefully invert the crescent ring onto a serving platter.
- Carefully remove the pan and allow the ring to cool completely, or serve while slightly warm.
Additional crescent roll recipes:
- Hash Brown Breakfast Pizza (not shown)
Make this Sunny Side Up Hash Brown Breakfast Pizza for breakfast, brunch, or even dinner. Whichever you choose, it’s always a winner!
- Crescent Ham and Havarti Appetizers (not shown)
These Crunchy Crescent Ham & Havarti Appetizers will win rave reviews at any big game party. And with the use of everyone’s favorite store-bought crescent roll dough, they couldn’t be easier to make.
- Crescent Wrapped Bratwurst Bites (not shown)
Easy Bratwurst Appetizer Bites are just the thing to serve during a party or for game day. They’re also super simple to make and everybody loves them! SCORE!
Additional holiday recipes:
*Eggnog Pastry Cream Croissants (shown below)
*Roast Pork with Cranberry Relish Glaze (shown below)
*No-Bake Peppermint Buttercream Wafer Cookies (shown below)
*Coconut-Caramel Crescent Ring (shown below) THIS IS THE PLACE!!
Below is the printable recipe card along with the exact ingredient measurements and nutritional information for making today’s sweet crescent roll breakfast ring.
If you’ve made this recipe, or are excited to make this recipe, I’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment to leave it a star rating in the recipe card, along with a comment if you’re so inclined. Thank you. 🙂
Coconut Caramel Crescent Ring
- 2 tubes crescent rolls
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup sweetened coconut
- ½ cup half & half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a bundt pan by spraying it with baking spray. Set aside.
- Remove the crescent dough from the tubes but do not unroll them. Cut each crescent dough into 8 even pieces. *Note - A serrated knife works best for this. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the brown sugar, pecans, and coconut until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir in the half and half and simmer for 1 minute. Remove from the heat.
- Pour approximately 1/3 coconut caramel sauce into the bundt pan.
- Place 8 crescent circles into the bundt pan over the layer of caramel sauce.
- Pour an additional 1/3 of the coconut caramel sauce over the crescent circles.
- Layer the last of the crescent circles over the second layer of caramel.
- Top the second layer of crescent rolls with the remaining caramel sauce.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 60 minutes. Remove and allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Turn the crescent ring out onto a serving platter while it is still warm otherwise the caramel will harden and stick to the pan.
- Carefully remove the pan once the ring has been inverted and allow the ring to cool completely before serving, or serve slightly warm.
Thank you so much for visiting me here today in my Kudos Kitchen!
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s sweet breakfast/brunch recipe for this caramel crescent ring with coconut as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
Should you have any questions or comments regarding this recipe or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For more Kudos Kitchen recipe information, please follow me on my social medial channels (listed below), and don’t forget to TAG me @kudoskitchen with photos so I can view all your delicious recipe creations! It’s exciting for me when you share them, so don’t be shy!
Kudos Kitchen by Renee – BRINGING YOU EASY, ECONOMICAL, AND DELICIOUS DISHES TO FEED YOUR LOVED ONES!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!
**Note – The post above includes affiliate links. As always, I truly thank you for your support!