For me, a BBQ is just as much about the side dishes as it is about the main course.
With the help of this BBQ side dish recipes roundup, your BBQ menu will keep your family and friends very full, and extremely happy!
What’s your favorite side dish to serve with BBQ chicken or pulled pork?
Mine is probably a toss-up between the potato salad and baked beans.
Mine is probably a toss-up between the coleslaw and pasta salad.
No. Wait. Mine is probably a toss-up between the corn on the cob or a summer vegetable salad…
Oh, dear! I’m in such a predicament trying to choose.
No. Wait. Why choose?!!
Let’s have EVERYTHING from this side dish collection for your next pulled pork, chicken, ribs, or brisket, barbecue!
And let’s not forget about burgers and sausage, too. These delicious BBQ sides go great with EVERYTHING!
There. I feel better now! 😉
For more of my Kudos Kitchen BBQ side dishes, check out my Best of the Best Kudos Kitchen Side Dish Recipes roundup.
By clicking on the titles (in blue) below, you’ll be taken directly to the recipe you’re interested in at that particular food blogger’s site. From there you can read more about the dish, find out the ingredient list, and learn the cooking instructions.
All the bloggers you’ll see listed below have specifically submitted their sites and recipes for this incredible collection of the best side dishes to serve at a bbq, and I thank each and every one of them for their delicious contributions!
Let’s go find some BBQ Side Dish Recipes!
- Hot Potato Salad (pictured below)
If, when you think of potato salad, you think of a cold side dish, I’d like to challenge you to a new way of thinking. This easy to make hot potato salad will soon become your new go-to potato side dish.
- Old-Fashioned Red Bean Salad (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“This fast, easy, no-cook and economical recipe for red bean salad calls for only a handful of ingredients. It’s the perfect chilled side dish to serve for any and every occasion!”
- Roasted Summer Vegetable Medley (pictured below)
“All the delicious flavors and colors summer has to offer are in this roasted summer vegetable medley. This healthy and eye appealing dish will easily become a favorite.“
- Copycat Sunflower Crunch Cabbage and Kale Salad (showcased in the featured video) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Crunchy, healthy, and completely addictive. This Copycat Sunflower Crunch Kale Cabbage Salad has it ALL going on!!”
- Healthy French Lentil Salad (pictured below)
French lentil salad is best served chilled. It’s a flavorful, protein-packed, side dish, or it can serve as a vegetarian main course with only one minor adjustment to the recipe.
- Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Squares (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Bite-sized and portable, these easy cheesy spinach artichoke appetizer squares pack a powerful punch of flavor, in addition to being super easy to make.”
- Creamy Golden Dijon Potato Salad (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“This Crowd-Pleasing Creamy Golden Dijon Potato Salad will be the first thing to disappear from the picnic table this summer. It’s cool, creamy and refreshing with just the right amount of tang from the Dijon, and the right amount of crunch to balance all that creaminess. It’s got it all! That’s why it’s a real crowd pleaser!”
- Roasted Garlic Cheese Bread with Rosemary (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“This Roasted Garlic Rosemary Cheese Bread works equally well as a delicious appetizer, side dish, or even a meatless entree.”
- Low Carb Cauliflower Sweet Potato Mashers (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“When you’re looking for something to satisfy your craving for mashed potatoes but don’t want all those pesky carbs and calories, make these Cauliflower Sweet Potato Mashers. They’re fantastic!”
- Make-Ahead Layered Salad for a Crowd (pictured below) from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Best Cucumber Salad (pictured below) from Homemade & Yummy
- Italian Roasted Plum Tomatoes (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
Italian Roasted Plum Tomatoes are sweet, soft, crunchy, and deliciously seasoned. They’ll make a perfect BBQ side dish for just about anything you can imagine, and they’ll even be as tasty as heck for breakfast or brunch.
- Caprese Quinoa Salad (pictured below) from A Kitchen Addiction
- Mom-Style Macaroni Salad from Jenni Field’s Pastry Chef Online
- Vegan Mexican Chopped Salad from Happy Kitchen
- Macaroni Egg Salad from Dancing Through the Rain
- Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes from Delicious on a Dime
- Caramelized Cauliflower with Tahini from Skinny Fitalicious
- Roasted Eggplant Cubes in Balsamic Vinaigrette from One Clever Chef
- Ham and Cheese Loaded Potato Salad from The Weary Chef
- Tropical Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
- Homemade Baked Beans from Turning Back the Clock
- Frito Corn Salad from Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Smoky Cajun Slaw from Faking Good
- Amish Macaroni Salad from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Classic Italian Pasta Salad (pictured below) from Pretty My Party
- Brown Sugar Grilled Pineapple (pictured below) from Cincy Shopper
- Homemade Soda Bread with Fresh Herbs (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“This simple Soda Bread with Fresh Herbs has a big, bold flavor and a nice, hearty crumb! It comes together in a flash, has only a handful of ingredients, and smells divine while it’s baking in the oven. What more can you ask for?”
- Low Carb Sugar-Free Gluten-Free Coleslaw (pictured below) from Wholesome Yum
- Provencal Ratatouille (pictured below) from Healthy World Cuisine
- Italian Shell Pasta Salad (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Italian Shell Pasta Salad with Mozzarella, Basil & Tomatoes comes together quickly with the help of store-bought bottled Italian dressing. It’s wonderful as a chilled side dish or a vegetarian main course.”
- Tomato Peach Panzanella Salad from Jenni Field’s Pastry Chef Online
- Macaroni Salad with Tuna and Dill from The Weary Chef
- Vegan Nectarine Quinoa Tabbouleh from Rhain’s Recipes
- Grilled Lemony Dill Potato Salad from A Kitchen Addiction
- Simple Creamy Coleslaw from Salt and Lavender
- Perogy Potato Salad from Food Meanderings
- Cold Italian Shell Pasta Salad from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
- Easy German Potato Salad from Jenni Field’s Pastry Chef Online
- Popcorn Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad from The Salty Marshmallow
- Arugula Beans Salad from Natalie’s Health
- Garlicky Potato Salad from It’s a Keeper
- Macaroni Salad with Cucumber and Radish from Smart Savvy Living
- Greek Inspired Couscous Salad (pictured below) from Sprinkles & Sprouts
- Grilled Corn on the Cob (pictured below) from Happy Kitchen
- Crunchy Ramen Noodle Salad (pictured below) from Sugar and Soul
- Blackberry Sangria Spritzer (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Blackberry Sangria Spritzer is light and refreshing. It’s the perfect thing to serve year-round when you’re hosting a gathering or party.”
- Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad (pictured below) from Pumpkin ‘n Spice
- No Mayo Potato Salad from Jenni Field’s Pastry Chef Online
- Easy Vegan Bean Salad from Food Meanderings
- Bacon Blue Cheese Potato Salad from Three Little Ferns
- Mediterranean Chickpea and Cucumber Salad from Evolving Table
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans from Foodal
- BLT Pasta Salad from Rick on the Rocks
- Greek Artichoke Salad from Mommy Musings
- Gluten Freek Kale Salad from Fearless Dining
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese from Feast and Farm
- Paleo Low Carb Cauliflower Potato Salad from Wholesome Yum
- Calico Beans (pictured below) from Tornadough Alli
- Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff (pictured below) from 3 Yummy Tummies
- Easy Three Bean Salad (pictured below) from Flavor the Moments
- Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese (pictured below) from Amanda’s Cookin’
- Roasted Asparagus with Avocado Hollandaise Sauce (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Contrary to popular belief it is very easy being green (and healthy) with this delicious oven-roasted asparagus with avocado hollandaise!”
- Roasted Baby Potatoes with Garlic and Fresh Herbs (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Roasted Baby Potatoes with Garlic & Fresh Herbs are creamy in the center, and brown and crispy on the outside. Pair all that deliciousness with a dipping sauce made of mustard, horseradish, and mayonnaise and you have the perfect side dish, or even a fun and unusual party appetizer!! YUM!!”
- Chicken Pesto Pasta via West Via Midwest
- Spicy Cabbage Slaw from Whip and Wander
- Creamy Greek Panzanella Salad from Three Olives Branch
- Twice Baked Potato Salad from Eat Cook Go
- Gigi’s Baked Beans from Family Around the Table
- Beet and Cauliflower Raw Salad with Ginger from Just Beet It
- Perfect Grilled Asparagus from Or Whatever You Do
- Avocado and Tomato Salad from Moms Who Save
- Oven-Baked Beet Chips from Pink Fortitude
- Creamy Broccoli Blueberry Salad with Bacon (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Bored with the same old summertime side dishes? Wake up your taste buds with this Creamy Broccoli Blueberry Slaw with Bacon. It’s a feast for your eyes, as well as your taste buds!”
- Tomato Tart with Zucchini and Caramelized Onions (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Late summer vegetables beckon to be nestled into this Fresh Tomato Tart with Zucchini & Caramelized Onions.”
- Patriotic Honey Poppy Seed Vinaigrette Salad (pictured below) from Cooking on the Front Burners
- Basil BLT Panzanella Salad (pictured below) from The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Caprese Pasta Salad (pictured below) from The Life of Jolie
- Better Than KFC Coleslaw from Or Whatever You Do
- Greek Salad with Olives, Cucumbers, and Feta from Tasty Galaxy
- Crab Salad from Masala Herb
- Mexican Macaroni Salad from Or So She Says
- Texas Pinto Beans from My Turn For Us
- Harissa Potato Salad from Strength & Sunshine
- Tri-Colored Pasta Salad from Courtney’s Sweets
- Classic Coleslaw from Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus from Tornadough Allie
- Gluten-Free and Vegan American Macaroni Salad (pictured below) from Strength & Sunshine
- Mexican Sweet Corn Risotto (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“If you love Mexican street corn (and who doesn’t), it’s time to think outside the husk with this Mexican Sweet Corn Risotto.”
- Creamy Fruit Salad (pictured below) from Cincy Shopper
- Avocado Potato Salad (pictured below) from Natalie’s Health
- Tomato Bruschetta (pictured below) from An Italian in My Kitchen
- Mexican Pasta Salad from Homemade Interest
- Secret Ingredient Baked Beans from Blackberry Babe
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Kale Pasta Salad from 3 Yummy Tummies
- French Onion Roasted Potato Salad from The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Italian Pasta Salad from Simply Stacie
- Greek Yogurt Coleslaw from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Cauliflower Potato Salad from Nellie Bellie
- Tex Mex Coleslaw from Homemade Interest
- Antipasti Pasta Salad from Sugar and Soul
- Buttermilk Onion Rings (pictured below) from Living Sweet Moments
- Creamed Spinach and Strawberry Side Dish (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Once you taste this Healthy Sautéed Creamed Spinach & Strawberry side dish you’ll be smitten with its delicious flavor and colorful appearance!”
- Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes (pictured below) from Delicious on a Dime
- Jalapeno Popper Potato Salad (pictured below) from Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Mexican Street Corn Salad (pictured below) from Flavor Mosaic
- Broccoli Salad with Creamy No Mayo Dressing (pictured below) from Flavor the Moments
- Pressure Cooker Baked Beans from This Old Gal
- Bacon Ranch Potato Salad from West Via Midwest
- Chicken Fajita Pasta Salad from Three Olives Branch
- Loaded Baked Potato Cups from Moms Who Save
- Baked Bean Bacon Cups from West Via Midwest
- Best Ever Macaroni Salad from Or So She Says
- Grilled Asian Eggplant from Healthy World Cuisine
- Quick Baked Beans from Instant Pot Family Recipes
- Roasted Asparagus with Smoky Romesco Sauce from Amanda’s Cookin’
- Farmers Market Vegetable Salad (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen.
“Farmer’s Market Vegetable Salad is a seasonally delicious and healthy salad which is a great accompaniment to any meal, or as an entire meal in and of itself!”
Thank you so much for visiting me here today in my Kudos Kitchen!
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s collection recipes to complete your BBQ and fill your plate as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you.
Should you have any questions or comments regarding this recipe or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For more Kudos Kitchen recipe information, please follow me on my social medial channels (listed below), and don’t forget to TAG me @kudoskitchen with photos so I can view all your delicious recipe creations! It’s exciting for me when you share them, so don’t be shy!
Kudos Kitchen by Renee – BRINGING YOU EASY, ECONOMICAL, AND DELICIOUS DISHES TO FEED YOUR LOVED ONES!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!