This Thanksgiving and fall appetizer roundup can be your one-stop shop for warding off those hunger pangs while everyone is waiting for the big turkey dinner.
Welcome to today’s Thanksgiving appetizer recipe roundup.
I’m super excited to be sharing this particular appetizer roundup with you because it’s all about my very favorite holiday of the year (and most likely yours too)…Thanksgiving!!
Today’s fall appetizer recipe roundup brings you tons of popular easy fall snacks and appetizer recipes by some of your favorite food bloggers from around the web!
By clicking on the titles below, you’ll be taken directly to the recipe you’re interested in at that particular food blogger’s site.
I’m beginning this Thanksgiving appetizer roundup with something I made a few years ago to bring to my brother and sister-in-law’s home for Thanksgiving.
I had such a good time planning the ingredient list and assembling the Turkey Bread Bowl that the taste of this appealing and colorful appetizer was almost secondary to the presentation… Almost. 😉
- Turkey Bread Bowl with Spinach Ranch Dip (pictured below and in the featured video) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Amaze your family and friends with this Thanksgiving Turkey Bread Bowl Appetizer with Creamy Spinach Ranch Dip. He’s super easy to recreate, and Mr.Tom Turkey’s tail feathers play double duty as the dippers. What could be more fun?“
- Bacon-Wrapped Water Chestnuts (pictured below) from All Roads Lead To The Kitchen
- Pumpkin Sage Crescent Pinwheel Appetizers (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“With a savory filling of pumpkin, cream cheese, bacon, and sage, these pumpkin crescent pinwheel appetizers are always a hit when it’s time to party.“
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms (pictured below) from Girl Gone Gourmet
- Parmesan Onion Appetizer Squares (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Parmesan Onion Appetizer Squares is a recipe I’ve been making for what feels like forever. Whenever I serve them, they’re always a hit with their light oniony flavor, crispy yet creamy texture, and a tiny and unexpected touch of sweetness that everyone loves!”
- Cranberry Brie Appetizers from The Seasoned Mom
- Slow-Cooker Cranberry Chili Meatballs From Belly Full
- Shrimp Asiago Cheese Dip from Frugal Foodie Mama
- Mushroom Avocado Feta Toast from Pumpkin ‘n Spice
- Roasted Red Pepper Burrata Crostini (pictured below) from Living Sweet Moments
- Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Appetizer Squares (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Bite-sized and portable, these easy cheesy spinach artichoke appetizer squares pack a powerful punch of flavor, in addition to being super easy to make.”
- Low Carb Bacon Deviled Eggs (pictured below) from Peace Love and Low Carb
- Crescent Wrapped Bratwurst Bites (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Easy Bratwurst Bites Wrapped in Crescent Dough with Sauerkraut Dipping Sauce are just the thing to serve during a party or for tailgating. They’re also super simple to make and everybody loves them! Make some today!”
- Spinach Almond Cheddar Bites from It Bakes Me Happy
- Mini Stuffing Muffins from My Suburban Kitchen
- Pumpkin Hummus from Brooklyn Farmgirl
- Black Olive Tapenade from Serena Bakes
- Savory Pumpkin Hummus (pictured below) from Strength and Sunshine
- White Bean and Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus from A Cedar Spoon
- Fall Charcuterie Board from Belly Full
- White Bean Artichoke Dip from A Cedar Spoon
- Keto Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip from Sorey Fitness
- Crab Imperial Appetizer (pictured below) from A Dish Of Daily Life
- Sriracha Firecracker Cracker Snackers (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Sriracha Firecracker Cracker Snackers packs a whole lot of punch into an itty-bitty cracker. BAM!“
- Spicy Maple Rosemary Nuts (pictured below) from Flavor The Moments
- Butternut Squash Hummus with Spiced Pepitas from Flavor The Moments
- Sweet Potato Rounds with Goat Cheese and Honey (pictured below) from Cooking On The Front Burners
- Crunchy Everything Bagel Chips (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Beware! These homemade everything bagel chips are so crunchy and so addicting that you can’t step away. Please proceed with the utmost caution!”
- Maple Pecan Goat Cheese Log from Peas and Crayons
- Port Wine Cheese Ball Recipe from Jenni Field’s Pastry Chef Online
- Ham Pear and Goat Cheese Appetizers from Major Hoff Takes a Wife
- Crab Stuffed Mushrooms (pictured below) from Peas and Crayons
- Dried Fruit & Pistachio Baked Brie from Homemade Interest
- Quick and Easy Antipasto Skewers from Homemade Interest
- Boursin Cheese with Pumpkin Seeds, Fig, and Rosemary (pictured below) from Palatable Pasttimes
- Salami and Dill Pickle Spread (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
Crave-Worthy Cream Cheese Salami Pickle Dip is a quick and easy update of the salami and pickle pinwheel appetizers of the past, but this updated version is faster, easier, and has a bigger kick of flavor.
- Mango Chicken Puffs from Happy Foods Tube
- Fried Mozzarella Balls with Homemade Tomato Sauce (pictured below) from Happy Foods Tube
- Monte Cristo Tortilla Roll-Ups (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Monte Cristo Tortilla Roll-Ups are a fried appetizer recipe, and a fun new way to eat everyone’s favorite sweet and savory sandwich, but in appetizer form!”
- Ranch Bacon Cheese Ball Bites from Creations by Kara
- Prosciutto Cheddar Apple Wraps from Amee’s Savory Dish
- BBQ Meatball Crescent Cups from Belle of the Kitchen
- Cream Cheese Ball with Bacon and Green Onion (pictured below) from Wholesome Yum
- Sweet Potato Nachos (pictured below) from Fearless Dining
- Beer-Battered Fried Mushrooms (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Even if you’re not a huge mushroom fan, I’ll bet you’re going to flip over these golden beer batter-fried mushrooms. How do I know? Because I never used to enjoy fried mushrooms…until these!”
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus & Cream Cheese from Low Carb Yum
- Gluten-Free Coconut Shrimp (pictured below) from Low Carb Yum
- Pork Banh Mit Balls from Nomageddon
- Roasted Acorn Squash Crostini with Prosciutto and Goat Cheese from Girl Heart Food
- Smoked Salmon Potato Appetizers from Homemade Yummy
- Bacon Cranberry Baked Brie (pictured below) from Fakeginger
- Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms from Fakeginger
- Baked Brie with Caramelized Onions and Pepper Jelly (pictured below) from The Lemon Bowl
- Bacon-Wrapped Broccoli Stalks (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“The idea for these Bacon Wrapped Broccoli Stalk Appetizers came to me one night as I was preparing broccoli for dinner. I’m not normally a broccoli stalk eater, but disposing of them is awfully wasteful. That’s when my lightbulb moment hit, and the results are utterly delicious!“
- Roasted Garlic Whipped Feta Crostini from The Lemon Bowl
- Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites from Julie Blanner
- Greek Meatballs (pictured below) from Rachel Cooks
- Bacon-Wrapped Apricots from Art From My Table
- Caramelized Onion Tarts (pictured below) from Art From My Table
- Beet Bean Salad Crostini from Snappy Gourmet
- Pear Brie and Honey Crostini from Hezzi D’s
- Cucumber Mousse Shrimp Bites (pictured below) from Sprinkles & Sprouts
- Parmesan Fennel Crackers (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“When you’re in the possession of a wedge (or two) of Parmigiano-Reggiano, the “King of Cheese,” you want to use it in everything from snacks to the main course. Today I’m using it in these Crispy Golden Parmigiano-Reggiano Parmesan Fennel Crackers. These crackers are delectably addicting with their nutty, buttery, sharp, and pungent Parmesan flavor and a mild hint of fennel. I double-dog dare you to eat just one!!“
- Potato Basil & Chive Frittata Squares (pictured below) from Sprinkles & Sprouts
- Easy Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip from Blackberry Babe
- Cranberry Brie Puff Pastry Bites from
- Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Mini Peppers from Belle of the Kitchen
- Creamy and Spicy Hot Corn Dip (pictured below) from Trial and Eater
- Patty Melt Dip (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Everything you love about a patty melt is in this easy to make Patty Melt Dip. It’s sure to be a real crowd-pleaser at your next party or celebration!“
The following links are a few affiliate products you may enjoy using for serving your Thanksgiving and fall appetizers:
Thank you so much for visiting me here in my Kudos Kitchen!!
I hope you’ve enjoyed the easy fall snacks and appetizers I’ve assembled for today’s Thanksgiving and fall appetizer recipe roundup.
Should you have any questions or comments regarding this recipe or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For more information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, please follow me on my social media:
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!
**Note – The post above includes affiliate links. As always, I truly thank you for your support!