Sriracha Firecracker Snackers pack a whole lot of punch into an itty-bitty cracker. BAM!
Why this recipe works:
These hot and sweet Sriracha firecracker snackers will be a hit at your next tailgating event or your next party.
They're incredibly easy to make and take only a handful of ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry and fridge.
After he gets home from work, my husband likes a little something crunchy to munch on to take the edge off before dinner. I made these Sriracha Firecracker Cracker Snackers with him in mind, and he absolutely loves them.
The ingredient list:
- Oyster Crackers
- Olive Oil
- Dried Basil
- Dried Oregano
- Garlic Powder
- Parmesan Cheese
Because these snacker crackers have a bit of sweetness (thanks to the honey) along with the heat (hello sriracha), these little cruncher munchers are completely addicting making them the perfect accompaniment for some nice cold beer (or two) while watching your favorite team. Winning!!
The easy instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 375-degrees.
- Mix together the butter, olive oil, sriracha, and honey.
- Heat to melt the butter and whisk to combine.
- Pour the heated butter mixture over the oyster crackers in a very large bowl.
- Stir or toss well to coat.
- Add the garlic powder, basil, and oregano.
- Stir well to coat.
- Add the freshly grated Parmesan cheese to the crackers and stir well to coat.
- Spread the cracker out onto two baking sheets and bake for 7 - 10 minutes, stirring once.
- Cool and serve.
How long does this recipe take from start to snacking?
How can one little cracker pack so much punch? You'll have to make these Sriracha Firecracker Snackers and find out for yourself...Go on...make them now...I'll wait.
It will only take you about 15 minutes.
Can these crackers be made in an air fryer?
Add them to the basket of your air fryer and cook at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-7 minutes, stir and return to the air fryer for an additional 1-2 minutes if needed. Once the crackers cool, they'll become more crunchy.
Another use for these delicious hot and spicy crackers:
I have one other suggestion for you regarding these crackers. They're also perfect as a topping for chili or soup so don't forget to set a few aside for that purpose. That is, of course, if you can stop munching on them long enough to remember that! 😉
For other crunchy snack recipes:
When you make this recipe, and I hope you do, I'd appreciate it if you'd take a moment to leave a star rating on the recipe card and briefly comment on why you rated it as you did. FYI - Google appreciates recipe ratings and, in turn, will share my recipes with more people. Thank you so much!!
Printable Recipe Card
Sriracha Firecracker Cracker Snackers
- parchment paper optional
- 2 bags oyster crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sriracha more if desired
- 2½ tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat the butter, oil, sriracha, and honey. Whisk to combine.
- Add the oyster crackers to a large bowl and pour the butter mixture over the top of the crackers. Stir well or toss to coat.
- Add the basil, oregano, garlic powder, and Parmesan cheese to the crackers and stir well (or toss) to evenly coat.
- Divide and spread the crackers onto two baking sheets and bake in a preheated oven for 7 - 10 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove the crackers and cool completely.
- Store in a covered dish for up to 2 weeks.
I sincerely hope you've enjoyed today's recipe for Sriracha Firecracker Snackers as much as I've enjoyed bringing it to you! I just know you're going to love them as much as we do!
Thank you so much for visiting me today in my Kudos Kitchen. I hope you found something you'll love and that you'll come back and visit me often. There is always room for you around my table!
Should you have any questions or comments regarding anything you've seen here on my blog, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. It is always my distinct pleasure to respond to you just as soon as I possibly can.
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!!