The next best thing to the turkey on Thanksgiving is the side dishes! This popular Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipe Roundup brings you some of the best side dish recipes on the web! I hope you’re hungry!
For me, I’m usually more excited about all of the Thanksgiving side dishes than I am about the turkey.
My favorites are typically the stuffing (yes, I call it stuffing), and the mashed potatoes with turkey gravy. That said, I’m also all about a good vegetable side dish with Brussels sprouts being on the top of my list. What about you? What are your favorites?
Below is my Thanksgiving-inspired recipe video for Turkey Bowl Spinach Dip that I think you’re also going to enjoy!
Today’s Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipe Roundup brings you tons of popular side dish recipes by some of your favorite food bloggers.
By clicking on the title of a dish you’re interested in you’ll be taken directly to that food blogger’s website to learn more about that particular recipe and for the printable ingredient list and instructions.
I hope you’re hungry. Let’s start our Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipe Roundup…
- Make-Ahead Cheesy Horseradish Mashed Potato Casserole (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Take some of the stress out of serving a big holiday meal to a large group of people (or any meal for that matter) by preparing this cheesy horseradish mashed potato casserole in advance.“
“Then pop it into the oven about an hour before you’re ready to eat! Now it’s time to relax before dinner. You’ve earned it!“
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts & Apples (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen – “Fall’s bounty of flavors and colors shine brightly in this delicious and easy dish of Sweet Savory Roasted Sweet Potatoes Brussels Sprouts with Apples.“
- Chopped Fall Fruit and Vegetable Salad (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen – “This Chopped Fall Fruit & Vegetable Salad has all the colors and flavors of autumn and can easily grace any table for any occasion.”
- Fall Festival Pumpkin Mashed Potatoes (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen – “By simply adding canned pumpkin puree to Yukon gold mashed potatoes you’ll be amazed by the beautiful fall color and delicious taste of these Fall Festival Pumpkin Mashed Potatoes!”
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts from Girl Gone Gourmet
- Lemon Glazed Honey Carrots from Girl Gone Gourmet
- Spiralized Apple Cranberry Salad (pictured below) from The Creative Bite
- Mashed Butternut Squash Potatoes with Garlic Gouda Bacon from All Roads Lead To The Kitchen
- Homemade Applesauce (pictured below) from A Dish Of Daily Life
- Low-Carb Mashed Cauliflower Casserole (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen – “Mashed cauliflower is mixed with cream cheese, butter, cream, garlic and horseradish sauce for an extra zip of flavor! Even if you’re not a huge cauliflower fan, I hope you’ll give this recipe for cheesy Mashed Cauliflower Casserole a try because I believe it will make you (or someone you love) a cauliflower convert.”
- Roasted Garlic Squash from Platter Talk
- Apple Sweet Potato Casserole from The Seasoned Mom
- Cranberry Pecan Corn Pudding (pictured below) from The Seasoned Mom
- Pumpkin Cream Biscuits from Frugal Foodie Mama
- Pomegranate Pecan Brussels Sprouts (pictured below) from Dinner At The Zoo
- Sauteed Brussels Sprouts with Sweet and Spicy Candied Bacon (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen – “If you’ve never been a fresh Brussels sprouts fan before this recipe for Sauteed Brussels Sprouts with Sweet & Spicy Candied Bacon just may change your mind!”
- Roasted Parmesan Herb Sweet Potatoes from Pumpkin N Spice
- Butternut Squash Basmati Rice (pictured below) from Wholefully
- Cauliflower Sweet Potato Mashers (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen – ” When you’re looking for something to satisfy your craving for mashed potatoes but don’t want all those pesky carbs and calories, make these Cauliflower Sweet Potato Mashers. They’re fantastic! “
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes from Living Sweet Moments
- Potatoes AuGratin with Creamy Jalapeno Sauce from Living Sweet Moments
- Mushroom and Wild Rice Pilaf (pictured below) from Pumpkin N Spice
- Pretzel Roll Stuffing with Pine Nuts (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen – “I don’t think this amazing Pretzel Roll Stuffing with Pine Nuts should only be made for Thanksgiving. After your first bite, you’ll be looking for reasons to make it all year long!”
- Fennel Onion Gratin (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen – “Fennel Onion Gratin is a deliciously cheesy side dish that is wonderfully flavorful and simple to make. It’s the perfect accompaniment to any main course, or it can become the main course all on its own.”
- How To Make Roasted Butternut Squash from My Turn For Us
- Sweet Potato Sour Cream Cornbread (pictured below) from Call Me PMC
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with Cranberries and Pecans from A Virtual Vegan
- Not Your Mom’s Mashed Potatoes (pictured below) from Homemade Interest
- Oatmeal Honey Bread (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen – “If you’re looking for homemade bread with a lot of body, and a touch of sweetness, then this Oatmeal Honey Bread with Sunflower Seeds is just the ticket!”
Need extra Thanksgiving side dish kitchen help this year?
**The following affiliate links are some suggested products I think may come in handy.
- Loaded Mashed Parsnips from My Suburban Kitchen
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole from It Bakes Me Happy
- Blue Mashed Potatoes (pictured below)from Living Sweet Moments
- Quick and Easy Dinner Rolls from It Bakes Me Happy
- Warm Sorghum Salad with Kohlrabi and Apple from Strength and Sunshine
- Bacon Cheddar Mashed Potatoes (pictured below) from Fake Ginger
- Baby Purple Brussels Sprouts from Strength and Sunshine
- Warm Potato and Green Bean Salad with Tomatoes and Corn (pictured below) from The Lemon Bowl
- French Onion Mac and Cheese (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen – “Ever wish you could make a mac and cheese recipe that you’d become famous for? You know, the one your friends and family would consider your signature dish? Look no further. This famous French Onion Mac and Cheese recipe has got your name written ALL over it!“
- Gluten-Free Corn Bread from Strength and Sunshine
- Classic Stuffed Mushrooms from Peas and Crayons
- Roasted Jimaca (pictured below) from Low Carb Yum
- Cranberry, Pecan & Feta Salad from My Turn For Us
- Old Fashioned Bread and Celery Stuffing (pictured below) from Palatable Pastime
- Mashed Cauliflower from Nellie Bellie
- No Oil Crispy Roast Potatoes (pictured below) from A Virtual Vegan
- Honey Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries and Feta from Peas and Crayons
- Sweet Potato Side Dish from Fearless Dining
- Pesto Mashed Potatoes (pictured below) from Bread Booze Bacon
- Butternut Squash Casserole with Pecan Oat Streusel from Flavor The Moments
- Slow Cooker Stuffing Recipe (pictured below) from Rachel Cooks
- Butternut Squash and Farro Casserole (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen – “Baked Farro Casserole with Butternut Squash, Bacon and Brussels Sprouts is a deliciously savory dish with plenty of healthy whole grains and tons of texture and taste.”
- Bourbon Honey Glazed Carrots from Cooking On The Front Burners
- Caramelized Onion Cornbread Dressing from Bread, Booze & Bacon
- Caramelized Onion and Bacon Mashed Potatoes (pictured below) from Blackberry Babe
- Blistered Green Beans from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Instant Pot Green Beans (pictured below) from The Typical Mom
- Apple Cranberry Poppyseed Slaw from The Creative Bite
- Butternut Squash with Pecans, Shallots and Blue Cheese from Cooking in Stilettos
- Microwave Spaghetti Squash with Sage and Walnuts (pictured below) from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows from Dinner At The Zoo
- Smoky Pumpkin Soup (pictured below) from Art From My Table
- Butternut Squash Macaroni and Cheese from Call Me PMC
- Old Fashioned Bread and Celery Stuffing from Palatable Pastime
- Cheesy Potatoes, Bacon & Leeks (pictured below) from A Dish of Daily Life
- Low Carb Green Bean Casserole from Wholesome Yum
- Low Carb Sweet Potato and Pecan Casserole from Wholesome Yum
- Maple Bacon Brussels Sprouts (pictured below) from Greens N Chocolate
- Savory Pumpkin Casserole from Low Carb Yum
- Roasted Fennel with Parmesan and Chives (pictured below) from Sprinkles & Sprouts
- Cheesy Pesto Farro from The Lemon Bowl
- Firehouse Green Beans from Julie Blanner
- Salad with Goat Cheese, Candied Pecans & Pears (pictured below) from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Honey Green Beans with Wine Bacon and Walnuts (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen – “Fresh green beans get special attention with a sauce made of white wine, butter, bacon, walnuts and a drizzle of honey to finish.“
- Sauteed Italian Green Beans from Snappy Gourmet
- Broccoli Cranberry Salad with Apples, Bacon, and Walnuts from Blackberry Babe
- Bacon Ranch Green Beans (pictured below) from Dinner At The Zoo
- Oven Roasted Green Beans from Plated Cravings
- Sugar-Free Cranberry Sauce (pictured below) from Wholesome Yum
- Twice Smoked Potatoes from The Barbeque Lab
- Smashed Crispy Thyme Potatoes from Sprinkles & Sprouts
- Apple Pecan Stuffing (pictured below) from Homemade Interest
- Creamed Spinach with Bacon from Bread Booze Bacon
- Roasted Squash Cranberry Salad from The Creative Bite
- Italian Style Corn Casserole (pictured below) from Frugal Foodie Mama
- Ricotta Herb Mashed Potatoes from Snappy Gourmet
- Sauerkraut Apple Casserole from Plated Cravings
- Easy Spinach Souffle (pictured below) from Living Sweet Moments
- Roasted Baby Potatoes with Garlic and Herbs (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen – “Roasted Baby Potatoes with Garlic & Fresh Herbs are creamy in the center, and brown and crispy on the outside. Pair all that deliciousness with a dipping sauce made of mustard, horseradish, and mayonnaise and you have the perfect side dish, or even a fun and unusual party appetizer!! YUM!!”
Thank you so much for visiting me here in my Kudos Kitchen!!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this Thanksgiving Side Dish Roundup as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you.
From the traditional to the new and unique, I hope you’ve been able to find some delicious recipes you’ll want to add to your Thanksgiving day menu this year.
It’s been great fun for me to be able to bring these to you, and can’t wait to make a few of these myself this year. Yay!!
If you have any questions about what you’ve seen on this Thanksgiving side dish recipe roundup or anything else you see on my site, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly, or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back with you as soon as possible with my reply.
For more information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, please follow me on my social media:
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!
**Note – The post above includes affiliate links. As always, I truly thank you for your support!