Warm yourself with this fabulous and filling comfort food Soups, Stews & Chowders Recipe Roundup.
There is so much goodness here that you’d better settle in with a cup of hot coffee or tea and enjoy yourself while you browse these recipes!
If you’re looking for a way to warm yourself from the inside-out, you’ve come to the right place.
Today’s roundup of homemade “love in a bowl” is just what you need to thaw out your family and friends, and give them a big old food-hug!
Beef Stew for a Crowd (showcased in the featured video) freezes beautifully so you can enjoy it all winter long!
Today’s delicious lineup of soups, stews, and chowders bring you tons of popular recipes by some of your favorite food bloggers from around the web!
By clicking on the title of a dish you’re interested in you’ll be taken directly to that food blogger’s website to learn more about that particular recipe and for the printable ingredient list and instructions.
Grab your spoon and let’s begin this homemade comfort food adventure!
- Black-Eyed Pea Chicken Chili (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Black-Eyed Pea Chicken chili is a delicious fast and healthy dinner recipe with a surprising Tex-Mex flair thanks to warm spices, avocado, and lime.“
- Spaghetti Squash Soup (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Spaghetti Squash Soup is a wonderfully hearty, comforting and healthy way to eat your veggies. This soup can be made with or without sausage so it’s perfect for anyone, or any table.”
- Vegetarian Lentil Tortilla Soup from Peas and Crayons
- Roasted Poblano Chicken Soup from The Creative Bite
- Roasted Kabocha Miso Soup from Nomageddon
- Slow Cooker Greek Lemon Chicken Soup (pictured below) from Flavor the Moments
- Chicken and Leek Soup with Kale and Noodles (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Sit down to a big bowl of chicken and leek soup with kale and noodles to cure whatever ails you. It’s comfort food for the body and soul!“
- Chicken Bacon Crock Pot Chowder from Peace Love and Low Carb
- Creamy Radish Soup from Nellie Bellie
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Soup from Platter Talk
- Instant Pot Clam Chowder (pictured below) from The Typical Mom
- Tummy Healing Soup For One from Strength & Sunshine
- Butternut Squash Soup from Eating by Elaine
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup from Lemon Blossoms
- Crock Pot Southwestern Corn Chowder with Chicken and Green Chiles (pictured below) from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Instant Pot Italian Pepperoni Soup (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“When it comes to a hearty and delicious soup that’s prepared in only a matter of minutes, Italian Pepperoni Soup is on the very top of my favorites list.”
- Pumpkin Shrimp and Orzo Chowder (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Creamy Pumpkin Corn Chowder with Shrimp is an easy and seasonal way to upgrade a family favorite. Get ready for rave reviews when you set this thirty-minute meal on the table!“
- Beef Stew With Beer from Call Me PMC
- Instant Pot Minestrone Soup from Sweet And Savory Meals
- Easy Taco Soup from Countryside Cravings
- Hearty Beef Soup (pictured below) from The Slow Roasted Italian
- Instant Pot Chicken Bacon and Potato Soup from Big Flavors Tiny Kitchen
- Potato and Chorizo Stew from Nomageddon
- Instant Pot Italian Pepperoni Soup from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
- Stuffed Cabbage Soup (pictured below) from Platter Talk
- Slow-Cooker Chicken and Barley Soup (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Healthy Homemade Chicken Barley Soup is a light and delicious slow cooker soup that is easy to assemble in the morning, and then have a hearty, healthy family dinner at the end of a long winter’s day.“
- Easy Chicken Noodle Soup from Moore Or Less Cooking
- Instant Pot Potato Corn Chowder from The Typical Mom
- Spicy Black-Eyed Pea Soup from Palatable Pastime
- Beef Stew In Red Wine (pictured below) from Lemon Blossoms
- Easy Chicken and Dumplings from Spaceships And Laser Beams
- Vegan Gluten-Free Chicken Noodle Soup from Strength & Sunshine
- Slow Cooker Potato Soup from The Slow Roasted Italian
- Cheeseburger Soup (pictured below) from The Seasoned Mom
- Lasagna Soup from Nellie Bellie
- Low Carb Gluten-Free Broccoli Cheese Soup from Wholesome Yum
- Potato Corn Chowder from Lemon Blossoms
- Crock Pot Italian Wedding Soup (pictured below) from Two Healthy Kitchens
- German Onion Soup with Pretzel Roll Croutons (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“German Onion Soup has plenty of caramelized onions, beer, bratwurst and pretzel roll croutons which will soon become a family favorite! Surprise! I’ll bet you didn’t see that coming.”
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Soup from Sidewalk Shoes
- Chicken Jambalaya Soup from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Spaghetti Squash Soup from Avocado Pesto
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti and Meatball Soup (pictured below) from Countryside Cravings
Whether you’re working on a blue screen device or in the kitchen, the following affiliate products are ones I can highly recommend to save your eyesight and your sanity.
Below is a photo of my blue blocker computer glasses in action! I swear by them! I work at the computer for what feels like all-day, every-day, and these glasses have relieved a great deal of eye-stress and migraine problems for me.
A neurologist was the one who recommended I get myself some, and it was the best thing he could have told me to do, so now I pass that information on to you!
- Gluten-Free Tater Tot Chowder (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Mashup your potato soup recipe by adding everybody’s favorite…tater tots! Tater Tot Chowder is hearty, delicious, and will soon become a family favorite!”
- Pressure Cooker Stuffed Pepper Cabbage Soup from The Creative Bite
- Crock Pot Ham and Pea Soup from Moore Or Less Cooking
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup from Sidewalk Shoes
- Beef Barley Soup (pictured below) from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Slow-Cooker Tex-Mex Chicken Soup from Call Me PMC
- Green Pea Soup from Happy Foods Tube
- Tomato Basil Soup with Tortellini from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup with Spinach and Mushrooms (pictured below) from 3 Yummy Tummies
- Cream of Brussels Sprouts Soup from Snappy Gourmet
- Creamy Southwestern Taco Soup from Moore Or Less Cooking
- Slow Cooker Chicken Veggie Soup from Frugal Foodie Mama
- Creamy Roasted Celery Soup (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Creamy Roasted Celery Soup is perfect for these frozen winter days. Roasting the celery and vegetables before blending gives this soup a wonderful depth of flavor and a mild celery taste.“
- Pea Soup with Crab Meat and Balsamic Drizzle from Nomageddon
- Paleo Beef Stew from Peace Love and Low Carb
- Crock Pot Ham and Bean Soup from Moore Or Less Cooking
- Pressure Cooker Butternut Squash and Cauliflower Soup (pictured below) from Peas and Crayons
- Roasted Sweet Potato and Wild Rice Chowder from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
- Southwestern Chipotle Vegetable Soup from The Lemon Bowl
- French Onion Soup with Dumplings from Lydi Out Loud
- Creamy Tortellini Soup (pictured below) from Blackberry Babe
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup from Wholefully
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup from Home Cooking Memories
- Quinoa Black Bean Pumpkin Soup from Avocado Pesto
- Turkey Wild Rice Soup (pictured below) from Wholefully
- Copycat Panera Baked Potato Soup from Sweet and Savory Meals
- Sopa de Lima from Blackberry Babe
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Ale Beef Stew from Frugal Foodie Mama
- Tortellini, Kale, and White Bean Soup (pictured below) from Stephie Cooks
- Slow-Cooker Split Pea Soup with Ham (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Comforting and delicious, this Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup with Ham will convert even a pea hater, into a pea lover. Please, I beg of you “Give Peas A Chance!”
Thank you so much for visiting me here in my Kudos Kitchen!!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this hearty and homemade comfort food Soup, Stew, and Chowder Recipe Roundup as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you.
Should you have any questions or comments regarding this post, or any recipe you’ve seen on my site please don’t hesitate to contact me directly or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For more information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, please follow me on my social media:
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!
**Note – The post above includes affiliate links. As always, I truly thank you for your support!