Make something as sweet as mom is this year from today’s Mother’s Day Desserts Recipe Roundup.
Mother’s Day should be a day where mom gets treated like a queen. Unfortunately, it doesn’t always happen that way, but in a perfect world, it would.
That said, by making mom something sweet and special from our Mother’s Day Desserts Recipe Roundup it will show mom just how much you care without even saying a word, and THAT speaks volumes!
Don’t forget to like and subscribe to my Kudos Kitchen channel on YouTube!
By clicking on the titles below, you’ll be taken directly to the recipe you’re interested in at that particular food blogger’s site. From there you can read more about the dish, find out the ingredient list, and learn the cooking instructions.
All the bloggers you’ll see listed below have specifically submitted their sites and recipes to this Mother’s Day Desserts Recipe Roundup and I thank each and every one of them for their delicious contributions!
Let’s begin our Mother’s Day Desserts Recipe Roundup.
- Profiteroles with Orange Curd Whipped Cream Filling (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“If you’re looking for a delicious pastry that’s not too difficult to make but impressive to serve, these Profiteroles with Orange Curd Whipped Cream Filling are just the ticket. A word to the wise, however, you may want to make a double batch because they’ll be gobbled up quickly.”
- German Bee Sting Cake (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“German Bee Sting Cake is a yeasted cake with a beautiful texture, fantastic honey flavor (hence the name), a beautifully caramelized almond topping, not to mention a thick, creamy vanilla filling. It’s honestly the best cake I think I’ve ever made, and it’s a recipe I’m super excited to share with you.”
- Luscious Lemon Cheesecake with Lemon Curd Topping (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Your family and friends will drop their jaws to the floor when you bring this Lovely Lemon Drop Cheesecake to the table!”
- Southern Strawberry Coconut Punch Bowl (pictured below) from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Glazed Orange Bundt Cake (pictured below) from I Knead to Eat
- White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake (pictured below) from A Wicked Whisk
- Raspberry Almond Coffee Cake from Beyond the Chicken Coop
- Mini Fruit Tarts from Hustle Mom Repeat
- Toblerone Chocolate Crepe Cake from Living Sweet Moments
- Chocolate Cherry Coconut Cheesecake from Delicious on a Dime
- Chocolate Mousse from The Crafty Guru
- Tapioca Stuffed Chia Spiced Baked Apples from Frugal Foodie Mama
- Best Ever Lemon Brust Pound Cake from Slow Roasted Italian
- Banana Pudding Trifle (pictured below) from Dancing Through the Rain
- Strawberry Sheet Cake (pictured below) from Spicy Southern Kitchen
- No-Bake Orange Creamsicle Cake (pictured below) from Cincy Shopper
- Double Chocolate Graham Cracker Toffee (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“This Double Chocolate Graham Cracker Toffee wins my (self-proclaimed) blue ribbon award for the best and easiest candy I have ever made. Since I’ve made it twice in the past week, that’s proof positive! When you make it, you’ll understand why! Trust me.”
- Healthy Light Carrot Cake from Food Meanderings
- Apple Rose Puffs from Homemade and Yummy
- Gluten-Free Vegan Strawberry Cake from Rhain’s Recipes
- 2 Ingredient Pineapple Cake from Cincy Shopper
- Fresh Strawberry Shortcake Bars from Delicious on a Dime
- French Apple Cake with Calvados from Masala Herb
- Key Lime Cheesecake Creme Brule from Call Me PMC
- Mini Gluten-Free Champagne Cupcakes (pictured below) from Fearless Dining
- Mixed Berry Charlotte Cake (pictured below) from Happy Foods Tube
- Chocolate Chip Brownie Cheesecake (pictured below) from Pass Me Some Tasty
- Gluten-Free Vegan Caramel Chocolate Affogato (pictured below) from Strength & Sunshine
- Mini Lemon Bundt Cakes with Cream Cheese Frosting from Evolving Table
- Easy Tiramisu Poundcake from Feast and Farm
- Strawberry Pie from An Italian in My Kitchen
- Buttery Cookies from Savory Tooth
- No-Bake Black Forest Tiramisu from Food Meanderings
- Mother’s Day Dessert Skewers from Pink When
- Frosted Lemon Bars from The Seasoned Mom
- Cannoli Recipe (pictured below) from Sugar and Soul
- Sourcream Poundcake (pictured below) Homemade Interest
- Vanilla Bean Pistachio Cake (pictured below) from Tornadough Alli
- Rhubarb Strawberry Tart (pictured below) from My Kitchen Love
- Italian Cream Cake with Nutty Cream Cheese Frosting from Family Around the Table
- Red Wine Chocolate Raspberry Cake from Happy Foods Tube
- Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake from Nellie Bellie
- Summer Raspberry Custard Pie from Platter Talk
- Strawberry Cannoli Tiramisu from Frugal Foodie Mama
- Granola Cookies from Reana’s Kitchen
- Low Carb Lemon Custard Pie with Meringue from Low Carb Yum
- Keto Chocolate Muffins (pictured below) from Peace Love and Low Carb
- Frozen Margarita Tart (pictured below) from Cooking on the Front Burners
- Fresh Raspberry Mousse (pictured below) The Lady Behind the Curtain
- Chocolate Lasagna (pictured below) from Amanda’s Cookin’
- No-Bake Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Cake from Slow Roasted Italian
- Blackberry Lime Cupcakes from My Kitchen Love
- Keto Blueberry Mini Cheesecakes from Peace Love and Low Carb
- Chocolate Pudding Cake from The Life of Jolie
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Healthy Tasty Recipes
- Easy Strawberry Crisp from Sharing My Favorites
- Lemon Petits Fours from Home Cooking Memories
- Italian Ricotta Cake (pictured below) from Tornadough Alli
- Gluten Free Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake (pictured below) from Wholesome Yum
- Tiramisu (pictured below) from Sugar and Soul
- Vertical Layer Cake (pictured below) from An Italian in My Kitchen
- Strawberry Cake and Frosting (pictured below) from Nellie Bellie
- Old Fashioned Banana Layer Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting from Call Me PMC
- Lemon Meringue Cookies from Homemade Interest
- Tropical Angel Food Cake with Pineapple and Toasted Coconut from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Lemon Cheesecake Pudding Dessert from Amanda’s Cookin’
- Triple Chocolate Cake from The Seasoned Mom
- Lavender Ice Cream Sandwiches from Home Cooking Memories
- No-Churn Banana Walnut Ice Cream (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Creamy No Churn Banana Walnut Ice Cream is a favorite for people who love bananas, and the crunch of toasted walnuts.”
- Lemon Ricotta Cake with Blueberries (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“This Easy Lemon Ricotta Cake with Blueberries has a creamy texture, a light lemony flavor, and it takes advantage of springtime’s bounty of beautiful blueberries.”
I hope you’ve enjoyed this Mother’s Day Desserts Recipe Roundup as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
And, I’d like to take a moment to say HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY to ALL you wonderful moms out there. It’s certainly not an easy job or one that gets a lot of credit, but mom, you’re #1 in my book! The love you share and the job you do is immeasurable! Keep up the great work!!!
Should you have any questions regarding this Mother’s Day Desserts Recipe Roundup or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly, or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For additional information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, please follow me on;
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!