You’re going to fall in love with this Valentine’s Dinner Recipe Roundup. If you’re the one doing the cooking, or if you’re lucky enough to have someone cooking for you, I know you’ll enjoy this collection of romantic recipes!!
Whether you enjoy going out to dinner for Valentine’s Day Dinner or you eat at home, the romantic recipes I’ve collected for today’s Valentine dinner recipe roundup will be recipes you’ll love to eat all throughout the year, not just February 14th!
Steak and Lobster Linguine (featured in the video) is a sure-fire Valentine’s Day romantic dinner idea to set the mood for love!
By clicking on the titles below, you’ll be taken directly to the recipe you’re interested in at that particular food blogger’s site.
From there you can read more about the dish, find out the ingredient list, and learn the cooking instructions.
If you’re ready, let’s begin today’s romantic dinner recipe roundup.
- Charming Baked Alaska For Two (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Treat your honey to a Deliciously Charming Individual Baked Alaska for Two this Valentine’s Day, and you’ll both be falling in love all over again!”
- Surf and Turf Linguine (pictured below and showcased in the featured video) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“When it comes to a special occasion meal, such as Valentine’s Day, who doesn’t think of surf and turf? So then, why not treat your sweetheart to a home-cooked and relatively easy Valentine’s Day meal of Steak and Lobster Linguine to show them just how much you really care?!”
- Slow-Cooker Duck Confit from Emma Eats and Explores
- Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Beef Burgundy from One Clever Chef
- Short Rib Bolognese with Ricotta Ravioli from The Charming Detroiter
- Zucchini Noodles with Clam Sauce (pictured below) from Everyday Maven
- Creamy Mushroom & Roasted Asparagus Pappardelle Pasta from Feast In Thyme
- Salt-Crusted Ribeye with Bernaise Sauce from Wanna Bite
- Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi from Crayons and Cravings
- Goat Cheese and Marcona Almond Cheese Board (pictured below) from Taste and See
- Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Bourbon Gravy (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“With only a few minutes of prep, this easy to make pork tenderloin with mushroom bourbon gravy is impressive enough to even serve guests, but without any stress OR fuss.”
- Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Meatloaf from April Golightly
- Keto Herb Chicken and Mushrooms from Peace Love and Low Carb
- Tomato Salsa Shrimp and Rice from Happy Foods Tube
- Pan-Roasted Filet Mignon Oscar Style (pictured below) from The Suburban Soapbox
- Pan-Seared Coconut Crusted Tuna Steak (pictured below) from (yours truly Kudos Kitchen
“This Pan-Seared Seared Coconut Crusted Tuna Steak was inspired by coconut shrimp dish I recently had while out to dinner. I’ve paired it with a dipping sauce of orange juice and hoisin, which is the perfect complement to the mild sweetness of the crunchy toasted coconut crust.”
- Beetroot Risotto from Strength & Sunshine
- Shrimp Scampi from A Southern Soul
- Crab Stuffed Mushrooms from A Small Town Woman
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta In One Pan (pictured below) from 30 Minute Meals
Whether you’re working on a blue screen device, or in the kitchen, the following affiliate products are ones I can highly recommend to save your eyesight and your sanity.
Below is a photo of my blue blocker computer glasses in action! I swear by them! I work at the computer for what feels like all-day, every-day, and these glasses have relieved a great deal of eye-stress and migraine problems for me.
A neurologist was the one who recommended I get myself some, and it was the best thing he could have told me to do, so now I pass that information on to you!
- Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry from Dinner At The Zoo
- Skillet Lasagna with Lamb Ricotta and Mint from Big Flavors From A Tiny Kitchen
- Spicy Shrimp Spaghetti from Happy Foods Tube
- Balsamic Brown Sugar Lamb Chops (pictured below) from Grandbaby Cakes
- Profiteroles with Orange Curd Whipped Cream (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“If you’re looking for a delicious pastry that’s not too difficult to make but impressive to serve, these Profiteroles with Orange Curd Whipped Cream Filling are just the ticket. A word to the wise, however, you may want to make a double batch because they’ll be gobbled up quickly.”
- Slow Cooker Red Wine & Pomegranate Short Ribs from Call Me PMC
- Cajun Shrimp Pasta from Peas and Crayons
- Goat Cheese Ravioli with Roasted Carrot Soup from The Charming Detroiter
- Filet Mignon (pictured below) from Wholesome Yum
- Creamy Tomato Bacon Pasta with Mascarpone (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Creamy Tomato Bacon Pasta with Mascarpone are tiny shells of pasta that are bathed in a smooth, creamy mascarpone tomato sauce and the slightest hint of bacon. It’s wonderfully comforting and super delicious!”
- Creamy Paprika Chicken Skillet from Everyday Maven
- Cucumber Salmon Appetizer from Tasty Galaxy
- Pan-Seared Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple Salsa from The Rising Spoon
- Date Night Gnocchi (pictured below) from Pass Me Some Tasty
- Breaded Chicken Oscar in White Wine Butter Sauce (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Chicken Oscar (Kudos Kitchen Style) is tender and juicy breaded chicken breasts topped with mounds of sweet crabmeat, fresh seasonal asparagus, Swiss cheese, and a white wine mustard sauce that completes the dish perfectly!”
- Pan-Seared Salmon with Lemon Dill Butter from Big Flavors From A Tiny Kitchen
- Baked Champagne Risotto from The Seasoned Mom
- Sweet Corn Risotto with Shrimp from Call Me PMC
- Skillet-Roasted Cornish Hens with Fennel and Lemon (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Skillet-Roasted Cornish Hens with Fennel and Parsnips is simple, yet stunning. It’s perfect for when you want to impress but don’t want to go to too much fuss.”
- Balsamic Pork Chops for Two from Food, Fun and Faraway Places
- Lobster Ravioli with Champagne Burre Blanc from The Charming Detroiter
- How To Cook The Perfect Steak In Cast Iron from The Rising Spoon
- Scallops in Brandy Mushroom Sauce (pictured below) from 3 Yummy Tummies
- Orzo and Shrimp Stuffed Avocados (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Orzo, Shrimp & Vegetable Salad Stuffed Avocados is an elegant dish that can be served for a light lunch or dinner option. Since it’s served cold, it’s the perfect refreshing and refined dish to make and enjoy during the hot summer months or when something special is called for.”
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin from Savory Tooth
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin from Dinner At The Zoo
- Grilled Chili Lime Shrimp from Small Town Woman
- Filet Mignon from Jen Reviews
- Sauteed Asparagus with Garlic Butter and Parmesan (pictured below) from The Rising Spoon
- Creamy Shrimp with Roasted Red Pepper Linguine from Small Town Woman
- Glazed Salmon with Mandarin Orange and Avocado Salsa from 3 Yummy Tummies
- Triple Cheese Shrimp Dip Wontons (pictured below) from Small Town Woman
- No-Churn Cherry Chunk Amaretto Ice Cream (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Smooth, creamy, and super flavorful! This no-churn Cherry Chunk Amaretto Ice Cream will soon become your new favorite ice cream flavor! I guarantee it!”
- Lemon Sherry Chicken from Peace Love and Low Carb
- Seared Scallops with Citrus and Wild Rice from Big Flavors From A Tiny Kitchen
- Spicy Shrimp and Pasta in Tomato Cream Sauce from Call Me PMC
- Roast Chicken from Savory Tooth
- Caramelized Scallops with Linguine, Asparagus, and Buttered Breadcrumbs (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Sweet Caramelized Seared Scallops are what dreams are made of. Especially when served with linguine, asparagus, and tossed with buttered breadcrumbs! You’ll fall head over heels in love with this dish!
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s romantic Valentine’s Dinner Recipe Roundup as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
**Note – The post above includes affiliate links. As always, I truly thank you for your support!