These easy to make Tropical White Chocolate Candy Bites are the perfect thing to make and gift to someone who loves to indulge in a sweet little treat from time to time.
With only four ingredients and about 10 minutes of time, you can make this easy white chocolate candy that will please just about anyone who sinks their teeth into these sweet but not overly sweet, little treats.
- The ingredient list:
- Kitchen tools and equipment needed:
- How this recipe came to be:
- Switching things up a little:
- When to serve these white chocolate candy bites?
- Tropical White chocolate candy bites are easy enough for the kids to make:
- Hungry for more homemade candy recipes?
- Printable Recipe Card
- Tropical White Chocolate Candy Bites
The ingredient list:
**Note - The following lists of ingredients plus kitchen tools and equipment contain affiliate links (highlighted in blue) for your consideration and shopping convenience. #CommissionsEarned
Kitchen tools and equipment needed:
- microwave-safe bowl
- large mixing bowl
- chef's knife
- cutting board
- nut chopper
- wooden spoon or spatula
- small scoop
- mini muffin tin
- small paper candy cups (optional)
- candy gift boxes (optional)
How this recipe came to be:
One of my favorite things about going to a warehouse superstore is tasting all the free samples. Most of the time I'll only taste the products (sometimes going back for seconds), but I rarely ever purchase what I've sampled.
However, the last time I was there I tried some amazing coconut chips, and their taste blew me out of the water.
I knew at that moment that I needed to purchase a bag, bring them home, and make something delicious with them. This recipe is what I came with!
Switching things up a little:
For any of you out there who don't enjoy white chocolate, macadamia nuts, dried pineapple, or coconut chips, please refer to this recipe as a "method" of candy making and not a hard a fast rule you have to stick to.
Please feel free to substitute dark chocolate for white chocolate, cashews for macadamia nuts, raisins for dried pineapple, and even (call me crazy here) puffed rice cereal for the coconut chips.
I'm not here to police what you make in your own home kitchen, but to inspire you to create with the flavors and products you love! After all, it's only food. It's supposed to be FUN!
When to serve these white chocolate candy bites?
What about making these to serve at a bridal shower or wedding? You could do a tray of white chocolate and dark chocolate ones. You know, kind of like a bride and groom representation.
Or, what about serving these for a girl's night in, along with a nice glass or two of wine or Prosecco?
Think about making them for mom this Mother's Day. They're so easy to make, even the kids can do it.
Or, do as my mom did and served them to her bridge club the night she was hosting.
Whatever the occasion, these white chocolate candy treats will fit in nicely!
Tropical White chocolate candy bites are easy enough for the kids to make:
Just make sure to pre-chop all the ingredients if the kiddos aren't old enough to use a chef's knife because some of these ingredients are tricky to chop.
Or make easy work of it and use a nut chopper.
Hungry for more homemade candy recipes?
- You can either thank me for this recipe of Coconut Pecan Praline Candy or curse me out! They're so good and so addicting you may eat them all by yourself! Sorry. Not sorry!
- Chocolate Caramel Turtle Fudge (pictured below)
- Chocolate Covered Dried Cherry Clusters are super simple to make and require only a handful of ingredients. They're a delicious homemade chocolate candy everyone loves.
- Dark Chocolate Candy with Almonds (pictured below)
- If you're a fan of Payday candy bars then you'll go NUTS for this fast and easy Copycat Payday Candy Bars recipe. After all, who doesn't love payday?!!
- Homemade Marzipan Candy Carrots (pictured below)
When you make this recipe, and I hope you do, I'd appreciate it if you'd take a moment to leave a star rating on the recipe card and briefly comment on why you rated it as you did. FYI - Google appreciates recipe ratings and, in turn, will share my recipes with more people. Thank you so much!!
Printable Recipe Card
Tropical White Chocolate Candy Bites
- 1 bag (11 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped dried pineapple
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 cups chopped coconut chips
- pinch salt
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on 50% power, stirring frequently throughout the process, until the chocolate is melted.
- Once the chocolate has melted, place all the ingredients (including the melted chocolate) in a large bowl and stir well to combine.
- Spray mini muffin tins with baking spray.
- Use a the scoop or spoons to fill each mini muffin tin with the candy mixture.
- Freeze at least 15 minutes.
- Once frozen, add the candy to the muffin liners and serve.
- Box and/or gift if desired.
I hope this homemade white chocolate candy recipe is one that you've enjoyed and that you will consider making for yourself (or someone you love), soon.
Thank you so much for visiting me today in my Kudos Kitchen. I hope you found something you'll love and that you'll come back and visit me often. There is always room for you around my table!
Should you have any questions or comments regarding anything you've seen here on my blog, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. It is always my distinct pleasure to respond to you just as soon as I possibly can.
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!!