No ice cream maker? No problem! This no-churn peach pecan ice cream is just like biting into a fresh and juicy summertime peach!
I recently purchased 25 pounds of fresh Georgia peaches, along with 2 pounds of Georgia pecans.
First up on my list of recipes I wanted to make is this one for no-churn peach and pecan ice cream. After all, who doesn’t enjoy a good peach ice cream in the middle of summer?
**Please Note – The printable recipe card with detailed instructions, complete ingredient measurements, and nutritional information for making no-churn Georgia Peach and Pecan Ice Cream is available at the end of this post. OR you can hit the “jump to recipe” button (found above) to be taken directly to the recipe.
The ingredient list:
**Note – The following lists of ingredients plus kitchen tools and equipment contain affiliate links (highlighted in blue) for your consideration and shopping convenience. #CommissionsEarned
- peaches (I used fresh)
- heavy cream
- sweetened condensed milk
- peach brandy (optional)
- pure vanilla extract
- pecans, chopped (optional)
Kitchen tools and equipment needed:
- cutting board
- chef’s knife
- hand mixer or stand mixer
- large mixing bowls
- measuring cups and spoons
- shot glass (optional)
- mason jars (for single servings)
- loaf pan (for traditional freezing)
- plastic wrap
- ice cream scoop
Will canned peaches work for this recipe?
Just make sure to drain the peaches well first before adding them into the ice cream mixture.
Can the nuts be omitted from this recipe?
If you’re not a fan of nuts (for any reason), or if you’d like to substitute another nut for the pecans, please feel free to adjust this recipe however you like.
Tips for making the best creamy no-churn ice cream:
- Make sure to freeze the beaters and bowl before whipping the cream.
- Keep the sweetened condensed milk in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before whipping.
- A splash of alcohol (in this case it’s peach brandy) will keep ice crystals from forming and will help to keep the no-churn ice cream creamier.
- When adding fruit or nuts, gently fold the ingredients into the beaten whipped cream making sure the volume of the whipped cream stays at its fullest.
Can the alcohol be left out of this recipe?
Yes, for sure!
If you’re feeding this to children or anyone else where alcohol isn’t welcome, by all means, leave it out!
It really won’t effect the flavor all that much by leaving the alcohol out, but the texture may be a little less creamy.
Should the peaches be peeled before making this ice cream?
It’s totally your call. I did not remove the skins.
However, if you’d like to do so, that’s completely your call.
How to easily remove the skin from peaches:
What is the best way to store peaches?
How long to freeze peach and pecan ice cream:
Cover with plastic wrap and freeze at least 4 hours.
For the best serving texture, allow the ice cream to sit at room temperature at least 10-15 minutes before serving.
How to make no-churn peach and pecan ice cream:
- Stone and roughly chop 4-5 ripe peaches (peeling is optional). Set aside.
- Whip 2 cups of heavy cream in a chilled bowl with chilled beaters until soft peaks form.
- Beat in the chilled sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and peach brandy (optional).
- Gently fold in the chopped peaches.
- Layer the ice cream mixture into mason jars along with chopped pecans (optional), or pour the ice cream mixture into a loaf pan and top with chopped pecans (optional).
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze at least 4 hours.
- Allow the ice cream to sit for 10-15 minutes at room temperature before serving.
Additional no-churn ice cream recipes:
*No-Churn Cherry Chunk Amaretto Ice Cream (pictured below)
Smooth, creamy, and super flavorful! This no-churn Cherry Chunk Amaretto Ice Cream will soon become your new favorite ice cream flavor! I guarantee it!
*No-Churn Banana Walnut Ice Cream (pictured below)
No-Churn Banana Walnut Ice Cream is a favorite for people who love bananas, toasted walnuts, caramel, and vanilla wafers. It’s utterly delicious!!
*No-Churn Georgia Peach and Pecan Ice Cream (pictured below) THIS IS THE PLACE!!
Below is the printable recipe card along with the exact ingredient measurements and nutritional information for making today’s easy no-bake peach dessert of peach and pecan ice cream.
- 4-5 large peaches
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup peach brandy (optional)
- ½ chopped pecans
- Slices the peaches in half and remove the stones. Slice, and then chop. Set the chopped peaches aside in a bowl.
- In a second chilled bowl, and using chilled beaters, whip the heavy cream (starting low and then turning the mixer to high) until soft peaks form (this will take approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chilled sweetened condensed milk, pure vanilla extract, peach brandy (optional) and beat again on high until incorporated.
- Gently fold the peaches into the whipped cream mixture.
- Pour or spoon the ice cream into mason jars, or a loaf pan and sprinkle with chopped pecans (optional).
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Before serving, allow the ice cream to stand at room temperature 10-15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 323Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 69mgSodium 22mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 2gSugar 14gProtein 4g
The nutritional information and calorie count provided is intended as a guideline only and has been provided by third-party software.
Thank you so much for visiting me here today in my Kudos Kitchen!
I sincerely hope that you’ve enjoyed today’s no-bake peach ice cream dessert recipe as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
Should you have any questions or comments regarding this recipe or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For more Kudos Kitchen recipe information, please follow me on my social medial channels (listed below), and don’t forget to TAG me @kudoskitchen with photos so I can view all your delicious recipe creations! It’s exciting for me when you share them, so don’t be shy!
Kudos Kitchen by Renee – BRINGING YOU EASY, ECONOMICAL, AND DELICIOUS DISHES TO FEED YOUR LOVED ONES!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!
**Note – The post above includes affiliate links. As always, I truly thank you for your support!