Put those complicated desserts to bed! When it comes to holiday entertaining, WOW them with this easy, delicious, and completely fool-proof no-churn pumpkin ice cream!
If you think you don’t like pumpkin desserts, I beg you to suspend your belief for just a moment while you savor a spoonful of this easy to make homemade ice cream.
The texture of this pumpkin ice cream is so light, airy, and creamy that you’ll think you’ve died and gone to no-churn ice cream heaven.
Irish Coffee is another easy no-churn ice cream recipe you’re going to love:
**Please Note – The printable recipe card with detailed instructions, complete ingredient measurements, and nutritional information for making NO-CHURN PUMPKIN ICE CREAM is available at the end of this post.
The ingredient list;
**Note – The following lists of ingredients plus kitchen tools and equipment contain affiliate links (highlighted in blue) for your consideration and shopping convenience. #CommissionsEarned
- Heavy Cream
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Nutmeg or Whole Nutmeg
- Cinnamon Whiskey (optional, but recommended)
- Puffernuese Cookies (shown)
Kitchen tools and equipment;
- Stand Mixer or Hand Mixer
- Large Bowl
- 13 x 9 Baking Dish (for freezing ice cream)
- Nutmeg Grater
- Large Spatula
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Can Opener
- Ice Cream Scoop
- Ice Cream Dishes (optional, for serving)
Why this easy pumpkin ice cream recipe works?
It’s super quick, fool-proof, ultra-delicious, and no special equipment is needed!
And surprise, even though it’s pumpkin-flavored, it’s not heavy, dense, or overly seasoned, as pumpkin desserts can sometimes be.
How long does it take to make this simple no-churn ice cream?
Honestly, it will take about 5 minutes from start to freezer.
How long does it take to freeze?
I would suggest freezing it (covered) for a minimum of 4 hours.
Do I have to use cinnamon whiskey in this recipe?
No. You can completely omit it if you’d like.
A light splash of alcohol helps to keep any ice crystals to a minimum in no-churn ice cream. However, the taste will still be delicious should you choose to forgo the cinnamon whiskey in this recipe.
What can be used in place of the cinnamon whiskey?
A teaspoon of cinnamon extract will work nicely, but it’s a completely optional ingredient.
Best practices for making no-churn ice cream;
- Make sure your bowl and beaters are completely clean and dry.
- Chill the bowl and beaters in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before whipping the cream.
- Do not overbeat the cream.
- Always add a small pinch of salt to increase the flavor profile.
- Once you’ve achieved soft peaks, it’s time to whip in the remaining ingredients
- Always cover the ice cream while freezing.
- Allow the ice cream to sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before scooping and serving.
The easy instructions for making no-churn pumpkin ice cream;
- Chill bowl and beaters before whipping the cream.
- Start and slow speed and gradually increase the whipping speed to high.
- Beat until soft peaks form. Be careful not to overbeat the cream.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, grated nutmeg, salt, pumpkin pie spice, and ground cinnamon.
- Beat to combine.
- If using cinnamon whiskey, fold in until just combined.
- Spoon the ice cream mixture evenly into a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with ground cinnamon, cover and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
For additional no-churn ice cream recipes, please click on the titles for;
- Irish Coffee Ice Cream (pictured below and featured in the video) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Save this Boozy Irish Coffee Ice Cream for after the kiddos have gone to bed, and then you can savor the flavor of being a grownup!“
- Incredible Ice Cream Recipe Roundup from All your favorite food bloggers from around the web.
- Banana Walnut Ice Cream (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Creamy No-Churn Banana Walnut Ice Cream is a favorite for people who love bananas, and the crunch of toasted walnuts.“
- No-Churn Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream from The Greedy Gourmet
- Cherry Chunk Amaretto Ice Cream (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
“Smooth, creamy, and super flavorful! This no-churn Cherry Chunk Amaretto Ice Cream will soon become your new favorite ice cream flavor! I guarantee it!“
- No-Churn Bubble Gum Ice Cream from Crayons and Cravings
- No-Churn Pumpkin Ice Cream (pictured below) This is the place!!
Whether you’re working on a blue screen all day, or in the kitchen, the following affiliate products are ones I can highly recommend to save your eyesight and your sanity.
Below is the printable recipe card along with the nutritional information and instructions for making for today’s homemade no-churn pumpkin ice cream.
- 2 pints heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can 100% pumpkin puree
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pumpkie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- ¼ cup cinnamon whiskey
- Chill the bowl and beaters for 30 minutes before starting.
- In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream (starting on low speed and working up to high speed) until the cream has formed soft peaks.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree, salt, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and grated nutmeg.
- Whip again until all the ingredients are combined.
- Use a spatula to gently fold in the cinnamon whiskey (or cinnamon extract) until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon the ice cream mixture into a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Cover and freeze at least 4 hours.
- Allow the ice cream to sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
Always cover the ice cream when in the freezer.
Freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
Ice cream can be kept for up to 4 weeks.
Amount Per Serving Calories 232Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 68mgSodium 37mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 2g
The nutritional information and calorie count provided is intended as a guideline only and has been provided by third-party software.
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s simple recipe for no-churn pumpkin ice cream as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
**Note – The post above includes affiliate links. As always, I truly thank you for your support!