Today's best Homemade Candy Recipe Roundup is for those of us who enjoy giving, making, and eating delicious homemade gifts of love during the holidays. Sweet!
Sometimes the most special gifts you can give to people is the gift of love! And nothing says love more than something you've made in your own kitchen! Something sweet. Something chocolate. And something truly delicious!
This sweet and tasty candy recipe roundup will give you candy recipes galore which are sure to please everyone on your gift-giving list!
By clicking on the titles below, you’ll be taken directly to the recipe you’re interested in at that particular food blogger’s site.
From there you can read more about the dish, find out the ingredient list, and learn the cooking instructions.
All the bloggers you’ll see listed below have specifically submitted their sites and recipes to this candy recipe roundup, and I thank each and every one of them for their delicious contributions!
Get your boxes and gift wrapping ready! Let's begin today's sweet recipe roundup!
- Butter Mint Flowers (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"Delightfully delicious butter mint flowers are super simple to make. They’re just right for a springtime brunch, baby showers, bridal showers, or any festive occasion when you want to impress but don’t want to stress."
- Copycat Payday Candy Bars (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"If you’re a fan of Payday candy bars then you’ll go NUTS for this Fast & Easy Copycat Payday Candy Bars recipe. After all, who doesn’t love payday?!!"
- Coconut-Pecan Pralines (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"You can either thank me for this recipe of coconut pecan praline candy or curse me out! They're so good and so addicting you may eat them all by yourself! Sorry. Not sorry!"
- Homemade Butter Toffee Cashew Crunch (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"When you care enough to give the very best, this recipe for butter toffee cashew crunch candy should be at the very top of your gift-giving list."
- Milk Chocolate Bark (pictured below) from Organized Island
- Kit Kat Reindeer (pictured below) from Two Kids and a Coupon
- Slow Cooker Candy Recipe from Drugstore Divas
- Dark Chocolate Truffles from Foodal
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Fudge from Organized Island
- Simple Peppermint Bark from To Simply Inspire
- Sunflower Seed Vegan Chocolate Cups from Very Vegan Val
- White Chocolate Pistachio Cranberry Snowflake Truffles from Zesty Olive
- No-Bake Truffles with Whoppers Candy from Dancing Through the Rain
- Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge from Two Kids and a Coupon
- Almond Bark Nut Goodies from Mission to Save
- Homemade Mounds Almond Joy from Common Sense Home
- Chocolate Orange Truffles from Delicious Obsessions
- Homemade Peppermint Patties from Served from Scratch
- Maple Walnut Truffles (pictured below) from Turning the Clock Back
- Peppermint Truffles (pictured below) from Call Me PMc
- Cranberry Christmas Crack (pictured below) from This Vivacious Life
- Chocolate Covered Shoestring Haystacks (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"In a matter of minutes and with only three ingredients, you can easily make these sweet, salty, and utterly addicting chocolate-covered shoestring haystacks that are completely hard to resist!"
- Chocolate Orange Cherry Brownie Truffles (pictured below) from Janine Huldie
- Double Chocolate Graham Cracker Toffee (pictured below and in the featured video) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"This Double Chocolate Graham Cracker Toffee wins my (self-proclaimed) blue ribbon award for the best and easiest candy I have ever made. Since I’ve made it twice in the past week, that’s proof positive! When you make it, you’ll understand why! Trust me."
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles from Common Sense Home
- Peach Jellies Homemade Gumdrops from Tikkiddo
- Homemade Caramel from Suburbia Unwrapped
- Chocolate Fudge from An Italian in My Kitchen
- Caramel Fudge Candy from TexanErin
- Martha Washington Candy from Call Me PMc
- Christmas Chocolate Bark from Erhardt's Eats
- Oreo White Chocolate Fudge from Mom with Cookies
- Maple Walnut Fudge from Health Home Happiness
- Ginger Turmeric Coconut Fudge from Comfort Bites
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispie Balls from Courtney's Sweets
- Strawberry Blueberry Butter Candy from Hybrid Rasta Mama
- Tropical White Chocolate Candy Bites (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"These easy to make Tropical White Chocolate Candy Bites are the perfect thing to make and gift to someone who loves to indulge in a sweet little treat from time to time."
- Chocolate Hazel Nut Fudge (pictured below) from TexanErin
- Chocolate Espresso Peppermint Fudge (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"Chocolate Espresso Peppermint Fudge is rich, creamy, and not overly sweet. It makes the perfect homemade food gift which will show the people on your gift list just how much you care!"
- Dark Chocolate Trail Mix Snacks (pictured below) from Savory Lotus
**The following affiliate products are some I've picked out especially for you!
Candy making products you may be in need of, or find enjoyable;
- White Chocolate Caramel Fudge (pictured below) from Shugary Sweets
- Homemade Andes Mints from Served from Scratch
- Chocolate Mounds Candy from Vegan in the Freezer
- Peppermint Oreo Truffles from The Flying Couponer
- Sea Salt Chocolate Raspberry Truffles from Delicious Obsessions
- Coconut Oil Chocolate Nut Butter Cups from Hybrid Rasta Mom
- Rocky Road Candy from The Monday Box
- Gingerbread Truffles from Pink Fortitude
- Candy Bar Pretzel Bites from The Gunny Sack
- Copycat Crispy Homemade Butterfingers Candy Bar from Jenni Field's Pastry Chef Online
- Christmas Nonpareils from Courtney's Sweets
- Almond Toffee Bites from Shugary Sweets
- Chocolate Buttercreams from Low Carb Yum
- Salted Caramel Mocha Fudge from Kristine's Kitchen Blog
- Pecan Bourbon Fudge from Eating Richly
- Ginger Pecan Brittle with Chocolate Drizzle (pictured below) from Veggie Desserts
- Old-Fashioned Turtle Fudge (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"Old -Fashioned Chocolate Caramel Turtle Fudge is a real winner in my book. It’s fudgy, chewy, and requires only 15 minutes to make."
- Peanut Butter Cup Trees (pictured below) from Hostess at Heart
- Pink Champagne Gummy Bears (pictured below) from The Suburban Soapbox
- Triple Chocolate M&M Peppermint Bark Fudge (pictured below) from The Crumby Kitchen
- Easy Eggnog Fudge from Live Love Texas
- Mama's Peanut Brittle Recipe from Teaspoon of Goodness
- Christmas Tree Almond Bark from Inspired Creations
- Salted Chocolate Honeycomb from Veggie Desserts
- Saffron Pistachio Cardamom Butter Toffee from Recipes from a Pantry
- Chocolate Dipped Candied Blood Oranges from Beyond Mere Sustenance
- Old-Fashioned Chewy Butterscotch Candy from Jenni Field's Pastry Chef Online
- Irish Cream Chocolate Truffles from The Crumby Kitchen
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Meltaways from Mom Foodie
- Easy Keto Fudge from Wholesome Yum
- Coffee Toffee from My Kitchen Love
- Crock Pot Candy from Gonna Want Seconds
- Sugar-Free Keto Peanut Butter Cups (pictured below) from Wholesome Yum
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola Jumbles (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"This fast and easy recipe for No-Bake Peanut Butter & Chocolate Granola Jumbles will satisfy your sweet tooth and give you a boost of energy which will last you all through the afternoon."
- Salted Caramel Mocha Chocolate Bark (pictured below) from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Candy Cake Sugar Cookie Truffles (pictured below) from Taste of Lizzy T
- Nutella Fudge from Sweet and Savory Meals
- Vegan Cashew Chocolate Truffles from Rhain's Recipes
- Marzipan Candy from Masala Herb
- Irish Potato Candy from Eating Richly
- Brownie and Butter Toffee Brittle from Flavor Bender
- Sesame Seed Crunch Candy from Strength and Sunshine
- Bourbon Honeycomb Candy from Jenni Field's Pastry Chef Online
- Grandma's Old-Fashioned Cream Caramels from Life's Currents
- Homemade Hard Candy from Persnickety Plates
- Microwave Fudge from Nellie Bellie
- Old Time Peanut Butter Candy from Fearless Dining
- Chocolate Hazel Nut Candy Bars from Platter Talk
- White Chocolate Eggnog Fudge (pictured below) from The Seasoned Mom
- Creamy Pecan Pralines (pictured below) from Joy Filled Eats
- Dark Chocolate Champagne Truffles (pictured below) from The Suburban Soapbox
- Sweet Spicy Cinnamon Fudge (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"Wake up your taste buds with this Sweet Spicy Cinnamon Fudge. It’s not the typical flavor of fudge that you’ve seen coming and going, year after year."
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.