If you’re a fan of Payday candy bars then you’ll go NUTS for this Fast & Easy Copycat Payday Candy Bars recipe. After all, who doesn’t love payday?!!
This recipe for Copycat Payday Candy Bars is a redo from the original post I shared back in 2011. It’s hard to believe it’s been 7 years since I first shared this recipe. Where does the time go?
While a lot has changed in the past 7 years, this recipe hasn’t. After all, why mess with perfection?
**Please Note – The printable recipe card with detailed instructions, complete ingredient measurements, and nutritional information for making Copycat Payday Candy Bars is available near the end of this post.
The ingredient list;
- Dry Roasted Peanuts
- Mini Marshmallows
- Peanut Butter Chips
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Extract
Don’t forget to like and subscribe to my Kudos Kitchen cooking channel on YouTube.
Back in 2011 if you would have told me I’d be producing my own food videos, and that I’d have my own channel on YouTube, I would have literally laughed out loud.
Fast forward 7 years, and I’m doing just that, and having a whole lot of fun in the process!
How long does take to make a copycat Payday candy bar?
- From start to finish, it’s roughly 10-12 minutes.
- However, the candy will need to be refrigerated for up to 4 hours before slicing, so please plan accordingly.
What if I’m allergic to peanuts, can I substitute another nut?
- Sure, but then it wouldn’t be a copycat Payday candy bar, would it?
The easy instructions;
- Spray a 9″ x 13″ baking dish liberally with baking spray.
- Layer one jar of the peanuts evenly in the bottom of the dish. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium/low heat and stir in the peanut butter chips, and sweetened condensed milk. Stir to melt, and combine.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the mini marshmallows, salt, and vanilla.
- Stir well to completely combine so there are no streaks of marshmallow.
- Slowly pour the marshmallow mixture in an even layer over the peanuts in the baking dish.
- Top the marshmallow mix evenly with the second jar of dry roasted peanuts.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours and then carefully slice the candy into bars before serving.
For additional homemade candy recipes, please click on the following titles for;
**The following affiliate links are some suggested products I’ve chosen that will aid you in the making and serving of this recipe for Copycat Payday Candy if desired.
- 2 large jars (16 ounces) Dry roasted peanuts
- 1 stick butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 bag peanut butter chips
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch salt
Spray a 13" x 9" baking dish with baking spray.
Add one jar of the dry roasted peanuts in an even layer in the bottom of the sprayed dish. Set aside.
In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
Add the marshmallows, sweetened condensed milk, and peanut butter chips to the saucepan and stir well.
Continue cooking over the medium heat, stirring frequently, until the mixture is thoroughly blended and the marshmallows and peanut butter chips have melted.
Remove from the heat and add the salt and vanilla extract. Stir well.
Gently pour the marshmallow mix evenly over the peanut layer in the prepared pan, using a spatula to even out the marshmallow mixture if needed.
Sprinkle the remaining dry roasted peanuts over the marshmallow mixture, pressing them lightly into the filling.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Cut into bars, serve and enjoy!
tools and equipment:
medium saucepan, spatula or wooden spoon, measuring spoons, measuring cups, 9" x 13" baking dish, baking spray
So there you have it! No more waiting for payday. Now you can have yours whenever you want it! Priceless. 😉
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s recipe for Copycat Payday Candy Bars as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
Should you have any questions or comments regarding this recipe or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For additional information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, and/or my hand painted glassware or fabric items, please follow me on;
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!
**Note – The post above includes affiliate links. As always, I truly thank you for your support!