This fast and easy recipe for No-Bake Peanut Butter & Chocolate Granola Jumbles will satisfy your sweet tooth and give you a boost of energy that will last you all through the afternoon.
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Granola Jumbles also are perfect for gift giving. Think Mother's Day and Father's Day in particular.
And don't forget to get the kids busy in the kitchen with you when you're making these. Since these chocolate granola jumbles are basically a "dump" recipe, the kiddos will have a whole lot of fun dumping and mixing all the ingredients!
The ingredient list:
Peanut Butter, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, Peanuts, Granola, and Raisins. (You can find the complete printable recipe at the bottom of this post).
You'll also need access to a microwave (or double boiler) to melt the chocolate chips, a large microwave-safe bowl, a wooden spoon or spatula, baking sheets, and parchment paper (optional), and about 30 minutes of refrigeration time. Easy Peasy!
I used some of my very favorite things in my Peanut Butter & Chocolate Granola Jumbles such as peanuts, raisins, and granola.
However, if you'd like to get extra creative and switch up the ingredients a little, I give you full Kudos! Maybe mini marshmallows would be more to your liking. Or maybe dried cranberries and walnuts are the things you love most. The fact of the matter is, that you can add (or subtract) anything you like when making your jumbles at home. There are no rules here, people. Just tasty fun!
Additional no-bake recipes:
Printable Recipe Card
No Bake Peanut Butter and Chocolate Granola Jumbles
- 1 package (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup peanut butter your favorite variety
- 3 cups granola your favorite variety
- 1½ cups peanuts lightly salted
- 1 cup raisins
- Add the chocolate chips to a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave on medium/low power, stirring frequently, until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Add the peanut butter to the melted chocolate and stir until completely combined.
- In a large bowl add the granola, peanuts, and raisins.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the granola mixture and stir well to thoroughly combine.
- Drop the peanut butter chocolate jumbles by tablespoons onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
parchment paper (optional)
tablespoons or small scoop
2 large microwave-safe bowls
wooden spoon or spatula
I hope you've enjoyed today's recipe for Peanut Butter & Chocolate Granola Jumbles as much as I've enjoyed bringing it to you.
Thank you so much for visiting me today in my Kudos Kitchen. I hope you found something you'll love and that you'll come back and visit me often. There is always room for you around my table!
Should you have any questions or comments regarding anything you've seen here on my blog, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. It is always my distinct pleasure to respond to you just as soon as I possibly can.
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!!