Four Ingredient Chile Pepper Pressure Cooker Pot Roast is SO good, SO fast, and SO easy, you’ll be tempted to make it a few times a week! Not that there’s anything wrong with that! 😉
Moist and meaty. Pot Roast just got even tastier now that it can be made in under 30 minutes and with only 4 ingredients! Chile Pepper Pressure Cooker Pot Roast seriously needs to be in your dinner rotation on (at least) a monthly basis!
**Please Note – The printable recipe card with detailed instructions and complete ingredient measurements for making Four Ingredient Chile Pepper Pressure Cooker Pot Roast is available near the end of this post.
The simple 4 ingredient list;
- Chuck Roast (2-3 pounds)
- Avocado Oil (or other light oil)
- Rotel Mexican Style Tomatoes (or favorite variety)
- Fire Roasted Chiles
- salt and pepper (those are a given)
Can I still make this chile pepper pot roast even if I don’t have a pressure cooker?
- YES!! It will take you longer, but you certainly can!
- For the oven, brown the meat first, and then follow the directions and place in a 325-degree oven (covered) for 4 hours.
- For a slow cooker, brown the meat first in a skillet, then place the ingredients into the cooker (covered) set on high for 4 hours.
Can I add potatoes to the pot roast before cooking?
- YES! I didn’t because we’re eating low-carb, but you certainly can.
- Add baby new potatoes (halved) to the pot before covering and cooking.
The easy instructions for making 4 Ingredient Chile Pepper Pressure Cooker Pot Roast;
- Season and brown the beef chuck roast on both sides.
- Add the Rotel Mexican canned tomatoes (or other favorite canned tomato variety), and the fire roasted chiles to the pot.
- Add the lid to the pressure cooker and cook under pressure for 20 minutes. Carefully release the pressure after 20 minutes and uncover.
- Serve by spooning the tomatoes and peppers along with the juices over the meat.
Talk about a fork-tender pot roast! This one will knock your socks off with how utterly flavorful and tender it is.
The heat from the fire roasted chiles packs a slight punch, but it’s not enough to knock you over. However, if you’re concerned the heat level may be too much for you, you have two options;
- Cut back on the amount of chiles you use (maybe use half the can).
- Get out of the kitchen! LOL. Just kidding! 😉
Side dish and dessert suggestions;
- Cheesy Mashed Cauliflower Casserole
- Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Pimento Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Frozen Strawberry Whipped Pops
- Almond Cake with Fresh Blueberry Orange Compote
- Slow Cooker Banana Coconut Pudding
Below is the printable recipe card for today’s 4 Ingredient Chile Pepper Pressure Cooker Pot Roast.
If you’ve enjoyed this recipe, and are anxious to give it a try, I’d appreciate if you’d take a moment to give this recipe some feedback by way of stars near the comment section at the end of this post, OR in the recipe card feature itself. Thanks so much!!
- 1 3 pound Beef chuck roast
- 1½ teaspoons coarse salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1½ tablespoons avocado oil, or other light colored oil
- 1 can (10 ounces) Rotel Mexican Style Tomatoes, or your favorite brand
- 1 can (4 ounces) fire roasted chiles
Season the chuck roast on both sides with salt and pepper.
Sear and brown the roast in the oil, on both sides.
Add the tomatoes and chiles to the pot.
Cover and set the pot to pressure cook for 30 minutes.
Carefully release the pressure in the pot and remove the lid.
Serve the pot roast by spooning the juices and tomato and chiles over the beef.
Tools and equipment;
pressure cooker, tongs or meat fork, can opener, slotted spoon.
Dutch oven, or slow cooker
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s recipe for this super tender, super flavorful 4 Ingredient Chile Pepper Pressure Pot Roast as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
Should you have any questions regarding this recipe, or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For additional information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, and/or my hand painted glassware or fabric items, please follow me on;
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!