This Incredibly Easy & Cheesy Garlic Monkey Bread bakes in a springform pan and takes advantage of canned biscuits, making for a very delicious presentation which anyone can make.
Even a novice in the kitchen can turn out this showstopping Incredibly Easy & Cheesy Garlic Monkey Bread, which only calls for a modest amount of simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry and fridge.
**Please Note – The printable recipe card with detailed instructions and complete ingredient measurements for making Easy & Cheesy Garlic Monkey Bread is available near the end of this post.
The short and easy ingredient list for making this Cheesy Garlic Monkey Bread is as follows, and you may already have everything you need already on hand in your fridge and pantry!
- olive oil
- 2 pop tubes of large canned biscuits
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- dried basil
- dried oregano
- minced garlic
- olive oil spray
- springform pan
Pretty simple, right?
And if you think the ingredient list is short and sweet, wait until you check out the simple instructions for making Easy & Cheesy Garlic Monkey Bread!
Cut the canned biscuits into pieces and put them in a large bowl with melted butter, olive oil, and garlic. Toss the biscuit pieces in the butter mixture to evenly coat. Arrange one layer of the buttered biscuits in a 9″ springform pan which has been sprayed with olive oil spray. Top with dried oregano, basil. shredded Parmesan, and shredded Mozzarella.
Layer the remaining buttered biscuits on top of the shredded cheese and top with additional dried basil, dried oregano, shredded Parmesan and shredded Mozzarella. Place the springform pan on a baking sheet and bake the cheesy garlic monkey bread in a preheated 350-degree oven for 40-45 minutes, or until the loaf is golden brown and puffed.
After listening and talking with various people lately, I’ve come to realize that the majority of people I’ve heard from don’t especially like to cook or bake. They tend to do it out of necessity, and nothing more.
Many would rather have a recipe that takes only minutes to prepare with a minimum of ingredients to deal with, than a recipe that is a bit more challenging and calls for a long list of ingredients.
Because I want to bring you recipes that you’ll actually want to make, going forward I’m going to try and bring you more recipes that are quick, simple, delicious, and easy to follow. I’ve developed this recipe for Easy & Cheesy Garlic Monkey Bread with just that in mind.
Naturally, if you love to bake homemade bread (like I love to do), you can easily swap out the canned biscuits with your favorite yeast dough to make this Easy &Cheesy Garlic Monkey Bread. The method for assembling this loaf will remain the same after the homemade dough has had its first proofing.
What’s that? You’re still hungry for additional Kudos Kitchen pop tube style biscuit recipes? Great! Click on the following titles to be taken to the recipes for;
- Raspberry Spice Monkey Bread
- Streusel Strawberry Crescent Muffins
- Hash Brown Breakfast Pizza
- Crescent Wrapped Bratwurst Bites
- Coconut Caramel Crescent Ring
Below is the printable recipe card for today’s Easy & Cheesy Garlic Monkey Bread.
If you enjoy this recipe and are anxious to give it a try, I’d appreciate if you’d take a moment to give this recipe some feedback by way of stars near the comment section at the end of this post, or in the recipe card itself. Thank you so very much! 🙂
Easy & Cheesy Garlic Monkey Bread
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cans large pop biscuits, cut into 1" pieces
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, divided
- 1 9" springform pan, sprayed with olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss the cut biscuits in the melted butter, olive oil, garlic, and black pepper.
- Layer half of the coated biscuits evenly in the bottom of the prepared springform pan. Evenly sprinkle half of the dried oregano, basil, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese evenly over the biscuits.
- Evenly layer the remaining coated biscuits on top of the cheeses and sprinkle with the remaining basil, oregano, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Place the springform pan on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the loaf is puffed and golden.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes before removing springform pan sides. Serve hot or warm with marinara sauce, if desired.
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s recipe for Easy & Cheesy Garlic Monkey Bread as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
For those of you who DO enjoy baking and spending time in the kitchen, why not add to your enjoyment with one of my cute hand painted aprons? They’re fun, functional and make great conversation pieces as well as gifts.