Today's Easy Weeknight Dinner Recipes Roundup will hopefully free up some of your dinnertime worries and get you in and out of the kitchen in 30 minutes or less.
Do you get bored making the same weeknight dinners night after night because they're quick, and they're what you're familiar with?
Why not break out of that recipe rut and say yes to something new, fast and delicious?
These 30-minutes-or-less dinner recipes races to your rescue to liven up your dinner table, and rev up your family mealtime!
By clicking on the titles below, you’ll be taken directly to the recipe you’re interested in at that particular food blogger’s site. From there you can read more about the dish, find out the ingredient list, and learn the cooking instructions.
All the bloggers you’ll see listed below have specifically submitted their sites and recipes to this Easy Weeknight Dinner Recipes roundup and I thank each and every one of them for their delicious contributions!
Let's get in and out of the kitchen in 30 minutes or less...
- Chicken and Leek Soup with Kale and Noodles (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"Sit down to a big bowl of chicken and leek soup with kale and noodles to cure whatever ails you. It’s comfort food for the body and soul and will be on the table in 30 minutes or less!"
- Chicken Pot Potatoes (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"What do you get when you combine a baked potato with all the comfort and goodness of a chicken pot pie, but without all the work? Chicken Pot Pie Potatoes, that’s what!"
- One Pot Linguine with Italian Sausage, Capers, and Tomatoes (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"One Pot Pasta of Linguine, Italian Sausage, Tomatoes, and Capers is an easy and satisfying meal for busy nights when time is tight, the family is hungry, and you don't want to fuss with too much prep or cleanup."
- Prawn, Broccoli & Coconut Curry (pictured below) from My Kitchen Love
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan (pictured below) from I Heart Eating
- Easy Beef Stroganoff (pictured below) from Bitz 'n Giggles
- Cheddar Bacon Chicken from Low Carb Yum
- Quick Miso Ramen with Poached Eggs from My Kitchen Love
- Cajun Shrimp Mac 'n Cheese from West via Midwest
- Sheet Pan Cashew Chicken from I Heart Eating
- Simple Mexican Lasagna from The Slow Roasted Italian
- Instant Pot Ground Turkey Tacos from Killing Thyme
- Instant Pot Enchilada Rice Bowl from Profusion Curry
- Cabbage and Smoked Sausage from My Productive Backyard
- Garlic Chicken Thighs from Sugar Dish Me
- Greek Style Grilled Shrimp from Platter Talk
- Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"Dinnertime just got a whole lot easier! Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks are coated with cornflake crumbs and seasonings. Then they're air fried to crispy, crunchy, perfection! In less than 30 minutes you'll be sitting down to a delicious meal!"
- 20 Minute Healthy Taco Salad (pictured below) from Kristine's Kitchen Blog
- Breakfast for Dinner Avocado Toast with Bacon and Egg (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"Avocado toast gets an upgrade with the addition of bacon, egg, and hot sauce for an extra kick of flavor. Avocado Toast with Bacon and Egg is the perfect sandwich for any time of day!"
- Cajun Jambalaya Pasta (pictured below) from Grandbaby Cakes
- French Onion Sloppy Joes (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"When you want to frugally feed a crowd for game day, or a hungry family at dinner, it doesn’t get much faster, or tastier than French Onion Sloppy Joes!"
- Easy Chicken Legs Recipe (pictured below) from Fearless Dining
- Homemade Beef Roni from Platter Talk
- One Pot Pasta with Chicken Sausage from Kristine's Kitchen Blog
- Easy Baked Ziti from Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops from West via Midwest
- 15-Minute Vegan Peanut Noodles from Delightful Adventures
- Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables from Neighborhood Food
- Cheesy Unstuffed Pepper Skillet from Soulfully Made
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs from Cooking LSL
- Oven Baked Meatball Sandwiches from Home Cooking Memories
- Creamy Ricotta Fettuccini with Pepperoncini from Fearless Dining
- Keto Low Carb Mongolian Beef (pictured below) from Nostastic
- Easy Ranch Beef Tacos (pictured below) from Swanky Recipes
- 15-Minute Thai Peanut Noodles (pictured below) from My Suburban Kitchen
- Chicken Ropa Vieja (pictured below) from The PKP Way
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie Casserole from Julie's Eats and Treats
- Instant Pot Chicken Lebanese Soup from The Lemon Bowl
- Sheet Pan Beer Batter Fish and Honey Garlic Vegetables from Swanky Recipes
- Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry from Pumpkin 'n Spice
- Stir Fry Beef and Broccoli from Fearless Dining
- Egg Roll in a Bowl from Whole New Mom
- Cheesy Mexican Skillet from Meg's Everyday Indulgence
- Three Ingredient Tuna Burgers from The Mama Maven
- Low-Carb Instant Pot Pesto Chicken from This Old Gal
- Baked Cornflake Chicken Tenders from Natalie's Happy Health
- Chicken Chorizo Tacos from Sidewalk Shoes
- 15-Minute Broiled Salmon & Herbed Couscous Salad (pictured below) from My Kitchen Love
- Spaghetti Western Chili Casserole (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"I’m super excited to share my original recipe for Spaghetti Western Chili Casserole. This casserole is quick to make (30 minutes or less) and can be made in advance, which is always a plus during a busy work week."
- Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo (pictured below) from Julie's Eats and Treats
- Chicken Fajitas (pictured below) from I Heart Naptime
- Baked Turkey Black Bean Tacos from Flavor the Moments
- Turkey Burger with Greek Yogurt Topping from Natalie's Happy Health
- Low Carb Taco Soup with Ranch Dressing from Wholesum Yum
- Cabbage Sausage Skillet from Masala Herb
- Tuscan Chicken Pasta from Mildly Meandering
- 10 Minute Mushroom Pasta from Fab Food 4 All
- Four Ingredient Goulash from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Hawaiian Grilled Pizza from Off the Eaten Path
- Garlic Shrimp Pasta Aglio e-Olio from Whisk Affair
- Cheesy Beef Udon from Berry & Maple
- Chef's Salad with Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"When you want a full meal in a bowl that's filling, healthy, completely flavor-packed, and is keto friendly too, then look no further than this meat and cheese Chef's Salad with Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing! You're going to love just how easy it is to prepare with the help of some grocery store shortcuts!"
- 30-Minute Pasta e-Fagioli (pictured below) from Flavor the Moments
- Lentil Tacos (pictured below) from Recipes from a Pantry
- Italian Sausage Quesadillas (pictured below) from My Sequined Life
- Baked Cod (pictured below) from Savory Tooth
- Red Lentil Dahl from Veggie Desserts
- Sausage Egg Roll Skillet from Sugary Sweets
- Roasted Tomato Chicken Breasts from Sprinkles & Sprouts
- Sloppy Janes from Food, Folks & Fun
- Easy Chicken Enchilada Skillet from Flavor Mosaic
- Black Bean Burger from We're Parents
- Creamy Fajita Skillet from We Are Not Martha
- Cast Iron Skillet Ravioli from 4 Sons R Us
- Instant Pot Meatball Risotto from From Val's Kitchen
- Chicken Stroganoff Rice from Country Hill Cottage
- Air Fryer Pita Pizzas from Recipes from a Pantry
- Thai Stir Fry with Pork and Broccolini from The Gingered Whisk
- Pork Stroganoff (pictured below) from Sprinkles & Sprouts
- Chinese Chicken Salad (pictured below) from Confetti and Bliss
- Chicken Picatta (pictured below) from Delicious Meets Healthy
- Italian Sausage and Tomato Pasta (pictured below) from The PKP Way
- Mahi-Mahi with Roasted Pepper Butter Sauce from Delicious Meets Healthy
- Cheesy Tortellini Skillet Lasagna from Flavor Mosaic
- One Pan Creamy Chipotle Salmon from We Are Not Martha
- Healthier General Tso Chicken from Food, Folks, and Fun
- Beef Kofta from Know Your Produce
- Coconut Curry Chicken from Wholesome Yum
- Asian Chicken Wraps from Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
- Eggs in Purgatory from Confetti and Bliss
- Chimichurri Ground Beef and Rice from The Gingered Whisk
- Hunan Beef from Savory Tooth
- Asian Turkey Meatballs from Mildly Meandering
- Spicy Thai Noodle Soup (shown below) from Masala Herb
- Four-Ingredient Jammin' Salmon (shown below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"With a name like 4 Ingredient Jammin Salmon, you know it HAS to be good! No seriously. This is one of the easiest, most delicious salmon recipes I’ve ever eaten! AND it can be on the dinner table in less than 30 minutes. Impressive!"
I sincerely hope you've enjoyed today's Easy Weeknight Dinner Recipes as much as I've enjoyed bringing it to you.
Should you have any questions regarding this post, or anything else you've seen on my site, please don't hesitate to contact me directly or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For additional information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes please follow me on;
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!