Avocado toast gets an upgrade with the addition of bacon, egg, and hot sauce for an extra kick of flavor. Avocado Toast with Bacon and Egg is the perfect sandwich for any time of day!
I dare say this is THE BEST avocado toast sandwich I have ever had, and once you try it for yourself, I’m certain you’ll agree.
**Please Note – The printable recipe card with detailed instructions, complete ingredient measurements, and nutritional information for making The Best Avocado Toast with Bacon and Egg is available near the end of this post.
This recipe takes only five ingredients (not including salt and pepper);
- Ciabatta rolls
- Cooked Bacon Slices
- Hot Sauce
For every two sandwiches, you’ll need one ciabatta roll, one avocado, two slices of cooked bacon, two eggs (prepared your favorite way), and as many dashes of hot sauce you like. Of course, if you’re not a fan of hot sauce feel free to leave that out of the equation.
When is the best time to serve an avocado toast sandwich?
Whenever you’re hungry! LOL
You can serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
And guess what else? This simple avocado toast sandwich can even pull double duty that goes from a weekday breakfast, lunch, or dinner sandwich to something special and celebratory!
Why not make one (or two) to enjoy as you celebrate Cinco de Mayo this year? Maybe pair it with a nice margarita if you’re so inclined.
And don’t forget mom. She’ll love it if you serve her this healthy and tasty bacon and egg avocado toast breakfast sandwich in bed for Mother’s Day! Pamper her. Mom will love you for it!
The unforgettable flavor combination;
You’re going to love all the flavors and textures this incredible avocado breakfast toast sandwich has to offer.
- It has the undeniable crunch of the toasted ciabatta.
- The cool creaminess of the mashed avocado.
- A salty meaty bite of the cooked bacon.
- Silky buttery richness of the over-easy fried egg on top
- And last but certainly not least, the spicy hit of hot sauce that lingers on your tongue to keep you coming back for more.
What are the health benefits of avocados?
- Avocados are packed full of vitamins and minerals.
- Every avocado has 26% of the daily value of vitamin K, 20% folate, 17% vitamin C, 14% potassium, 14% vitamin B5, 13% B6, and 10% vitamin E.
- Avocados also contain small amounts of magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, zinc, phosphorous, vitamins A, riboflavin, thiamine, and niacin.
- They are a high-fat food, but they’re filled with a monosaturated fat that is actually heart-healthy.
- Avocados are also loaded with soluble fiber which is known for feeding friendly bacteria to the gut and intestines helping them run at optimal performance.
How to make avocado toast with bacon and egg;
- Use a serrated knife to slice the ciabatta roll in half.
- In a dry skillet, toast the ciabatta cut side down until it’s browned and toasty.
- I also like to cook my bacon in the oven. To do so, line a baking sheet with a rack and lay as many pieces of bacon as you like (making sure they don’t overlap) on the rack.
- Bake the bacon in a preheated 425-degree oven until the bacon is cooked to your desired preference.
- I make sure I have all the elements of this sandwich made, and in place, so when it’s time to assemble the easy breakfast sandwich it goes together quickly.
And, what goes better with a delicious Avocado Toast with Bacon and Egg sandwich than an amazing Bacon Bloody Mary? Talk about and necessary indulgence and a great way to start any special day! You deserve it!!
For additional avocado toast recipes from around the web, please click on the following titles for;
- Avocado Toast 5 Ways from What’s Gaby Cooking
- Vegan Avocado Toast from Minimalist Baker
- Shaved Egg Avocado Toast from How Sweet Eats
- 4-Leaf Avocado Breakfast Toast with Green Pepper (shown below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
**The following affiliate links are some suggested products I’ve chosen that will aid you in the making and serving of this recipe for The Best Bacon Avocado Toast with Egg if desired. And some items are just for fun and to give you a giggle because it’s fun to shop! 😉
Below is the printable recipe card for today’s Avocado Toast with Bacon and Egg. If you’ve enjoyed this recipe and look forward to making it (or have already made it), I’d appreciate if you’d take a moment to give it some feedback by way of stars near the comment section at the end of this post. Thank you so much!
- 1 ciabatta roll sliced in half and toasted in a dry skillet
- 1 avocado pitted and mashed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 slices bacon cooked
- hot sauce optional
- 2 eggs cooked to your preference
Top the toasted ciabatta with the mashed avocado.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add hot sauce (optional)
Top the mashed avocado with cooked bacon slices.
Top each toast with an egg cooked to your desired doneness.
It's helpful to precook the bacon, mash the avocado, and toast the bread before assembling the sandwich.
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s recipe for Avocado Breakfast Toast with Bacon and Egg as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
Don’t look now, but I’ve got you covered in the hand-painted Bloody Mary pitcher and glassware department too.
This set would make a wonderful gift or conversation piece for anyone who enjoys a good, homemade Bloody Mary. CHEERS to that!
Should you have any questions regarding this recipe or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For additional information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, and/or my hand painted glassware or fabric items, please follow me on;
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!
**Note – The post above includes affiliate links. When I find a great product or service, I like to share it with my readers. Sometimes I use affiliate links so I can earn a commission for my recommendations. As always, I thank you for your support!