With a name like 4 Ingredient Jammin Salmon, you know it HAS to be good! No seriously. This is one of the easiest, most delicious salmon recipes I’ve ever eaten! AND it can be on the dinner table in less than 30 minutes. Impressive!
I’ve been trying to get more salmon into mine and my husband’s diet. Since salmon is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, and it’s a great source of protein, I’m more than happy to incorporate this fast and easy 4 Ingredient Jammin Salmon recipe into my menu plan on a semi-regular basis.
The grocery list to make 4 Ingredient Jammin Salmon is so simple you probably won’t even need to write them down on your list. You’ll need salmon fillets, low-sugar strawberry jam (that’s where the “jammin” part comes in), crushed red pepper flakes, and olive oil. You’ll also need salt and pepper but I don’t usually include those on the ingredient list.
I haven’t always been a salmon lover. To me, the flavor has always been on the strong side and a little “fishier” in taste than I usually enjoy. However, as time goes by, I’m becoming more, and more of a salmon lover and I’ve grown to appreciate it’s unique flavor and meaty texture.
With this recipe for 4 Ingredient Jammin Salmon, the sweetness of the strawberry jam along with the little bit of heat from the crushed red pepper flakes marries beautifully with the strong, but not overpowering flavor of the salmon.
This recipe idea came to me in the middle of the night, so I knew it was going to be a winner. Sometimes the best things in life have a way of finding you all on their own, and when you’re not trying to find them. 🙂
Check out the quick 4 Ingredient Jammin Salmon video I made which proves just how easy this recipe is to make. If you enjoy this recipe video and would like to see more like it, please subscribe to my Kudos Kitchen YouTube channel.
For additional easy and quick salmon and seafood recipes you may also enjoy, please click on the following titles for;
And now, without further delay, here’s the printable recipe card for today’s 4 Ingredient Jammin Salmon;
- 4 - 6 salmon fillets 4-6 ounces, each
- 3/4 cup low sugar or no sugar strawberry jam
- olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes or to your liking
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the fillets onto a baking sheet which is lined with parchment, or sprayed with cooking spray.
- Drizzle each salmon fillet with a tiny bit of olive oil and brush each fillet to cover.
- Sprinkle each fillet with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the salmon into the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir the jam and red pepper flakes together in a small bowl.
- Remove the partially cooked salmon from the oven and slather each fillet liberally with the strawberry jam sauce.
- Return the fillets back to the oven and cook for an additional 10 -12 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve immediately.
tools and equipment:
cooking spray or parchment paper
Another way I’ve served 4 Ingredient Jammin Salmon is by flaking the cooled salmon over a salad with assorted lettuces and berries. It’s really incredible and makes a great lunch or light supper. Try it. You’re going to LOVE 4 Ingredient Jammin Salmon that way, too!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this recipe for 4 Ingredient Jammin Salmon as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you. Should you have any questions regarding this, or anything else you see on my site, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly, or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For additional information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, and/or my hand painted glassware or fabric items, please follow me on;
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!