With a name like Jammin Salmon, you know it HAS to be good! No seriously. This is one of the easiest, most delicious salmon recipes I’ve ever eaten! AND it can be on the dinner table in less than 30 minutes. Impressive!
I’ve been trying to get more salmon into mine and my husband’s diet.
Since salmon is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, and it’s a great source of protein, I’m more than happy to incorporate this fast and easy salmon recipe into my menu plan on a semi-regular basis.
**Please Note – The printable recipe card with detailed instructions, complete ingredient measurements, and nutritional information for making Jammin Salmon is available at the end of this post.
The ingredient list;
- Salmon Fillets (approximately 6 ounces each)
- Low Sugar Strawberry Jam
- Olive Oil
- Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Salt and Pepper
Additional jam flavor suggestions for Jammin salmon;
- Orange Marmalade
- I recommend using a low sugar, or sugar-free jam, but the choice is yours.
Why this recipe works;
I haven’t always been a salmon lover.
To me, the flavor has always been on the strong side and a little “fishier” in taste than I usually enjoy.
However, as time goes by, I’m becoming more, and more of a salmon lover and I’ve grown to appreciate it’s unique flavor and meaty texture.
With this recipe for 4 Ingredient Jammin Salmon, the sweetness of the strawberry jam along with the little bit of heat from the crushed red pepper flakes marries beautifully with the strong, but not overpowering flavor of the salmon.
This recipe idea came to me in the middle of the night, so I knew it was going to be a winner. Sometimes the best things in life have a way of finding you all on their own, and when you’re not trying to find them. 🙂
The health benefits of salmon:
- It’s rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Salmon is loaded with potassium.
- It’s high in B vitamins.
- Salmon aids in proper thyroid function.
- It fights joint inflammation.
Additional serving suggestions for Jammin Salmon;
Make a sandwich out of it by adding it to a roll with a little touch of mayonnaise.
On crackers as an appetizer.
Another way I’ve served this strawberry glazed salmon is by flaking the cooled salmon over a salad with assorted lettuces and berries. It’s really incredible and makes a great lunch or light supper. Try it. You’re going to LOVE Jammin Salmon that way, too!
How long will cooked Jammin Salmon keep in the refrigerator?
If stored in an airtight container, cooked Jammin Salmon will keep up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
**The following affiliate links are some suggested products I’ve chosen that will aid you in the making and serving of this recipe for Strawberry Glazed Salmon fillets if desired.
Below is the printable recipe card for today’s strawberry jam glazed salmon.
If you’ve enjoyed this recipe and look forward to making it (or have already made it), I’d appreciate if you’d take a moment to give it some feedback by way of stars near the comment section at the end of this post. Thank you so much!
4 Ingredient Jammin Salmon
- 6 salmon fillets 4-6 ounces, each
- 3/4 cup strawberry jam low sugar or no sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes or to your liking
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the fillets onto a baking sheet which is lined with parchment, or sprayed with cooking spray.
- Drizzle each salmon fillet with a tiny bit of olive oil and brush each fillet to cover.
- Sprinkle each fillet with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the salmon into the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir the jam and red pepper flakes together in a small bowl.
- Remove the partially cooked salmon from the oven and spoon each fillet liberally with the strawberry jam sauce.
- Return the fillets back to the oven and cook for an additional 10 -12 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve immediately.
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s recipe for Jammin Salmon as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you.
Should you have any questions or comments regarding this, or anything else you see on my site, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly, or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For additional information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, please follow me on;
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!
**Note – The post above includes affiliate links. As always, I truly thank you for your support!