Father’s day is all about “man food.” To me, that signifies big, bold, meaty flavors, which are punctuated by an ending (dessert) fit for a bacon-loving king. Today it’s all about dad with this Father’s Day Foods Recipe Roundup.
Let’s hear it for dad! And while we’re at it, since a lot of these meals are meant for the grill, let’s get dad out there to cook them, too!
Don’t worry about overworking dad on Father’s Day. Grilling is what he loves to do! Hip, Hip, Hooray for Father’s Day Foods Recipe Roundup! 😉
By clicking on the titles below, you’ll be taken directly to the recipe you’re interested in at that particular food blogger’s site. From there you can read more about the dish, find out the ingredient list, and learn the cooking instructions.
All the bloggers you’ll see listed below have specifically submitted their sites and recipes to this recipe roundup, and I thank each and every one of them for their delicious contributions!
Today’s lineup of father’s day recipes;
- Steak, Eggs & Asparagus from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen (shown below)
“When it comes to delicious and hearty protein-packed breakfast or brunch for dad, nothing beats a plate of buttery rich Keto Steak and Eggs Over Asparagus.”
- Steak with Bourbon Mushroom Sauce from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen (shown below)
“Kick up the flavor of your beef with this incredibly flavorful recipe for Steak with Bourbon Mushroom Sauce. Dad will be savoring every single bite and licking his plate clean!”
- Beer Battered Fried Mushrooms from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen (shown below)
“Dad is going to flip over these deliciously deep fried little golden nuggets!”
- French Onion Sloppy Joes from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen (shown below)
“How do you handle a hungry dad? By making him these French Onion Sloppy Joes. That’s how!”
- Pimento Cheese Mashed Potatoes from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen (shown below)
“It seems like everyone’s favorite side dish is always mashed potatoes. Not that traditional mashed potatoes needed help in the ‘favorites category,’ but then again why not give them a little update? These Zippy Pimento Cheese Mashed Potatoes are everything dad will love, and then some!”
- No-Churn Triple Chocolate Cherry Kahlua Ice Cream from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen (shown below)
“If dad is a chocolate and cherry lover, he will go crazy for this creamy and delicious no-churn recipe for Triple Chocolate Cherry Kahlua Ice Cream.”
- Beer Can Chicken from Food Meanderings (shown below)
- Grilled Cuban Mojo Pork Roast from Healthy World Cuisine Magazine (shown below)
- Ultimate Cheeseburger from Girl Heart Food (shown below)
- Coconut Rum Grilled Shrimp from Home Cooking Memories (shown below)
- Patty Melt Dip from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen (shown below)
“Everything you love about a patty melt is in this easy to make Patty Melt Dip. It’s sure to be a real dad pleaser!!”
- Grilled Flank Steak from Beyond the Chicken Coop (shown below)
- Easy Grilled Chicken Kabobs from Salt & Lavender (shown below)
- Easy Baked Potato Wedges from Happy Kitchen (shown below)
- Boozy Bourbon Cocoa Pops from Sidewalk Shoes (shown below)
- Beef Tips and Gravy from Bottom Left of the Mitten
- How to Make Prime Rib Roast from Living Sweet Moments
- Easy Coconut Cream Trifle from Delicious on a Dime
- Grilled Pineapple Chicken BBQ Sauce from Evolving Table
- Bacon Cheese Walnut Crusted Steak from Beauty and the Foodie
- Beer Cheese Dip from 365 Days of Recipes
- Greatest Grilled Chicken from Strength & Sunshine
- Maple Bacon Stuffed French Toast from Eat it and Say Yum
- Jerked Beef from Platter Talk
- London Broil Marinade from The Seasoned Mom
- Grilled Beer Cheese Fondue from The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs from Homemade Interest
- Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers from Peace, Love and Low Carb
- Mozzarella Stuffed Bacon Onions from The Typical Mom
- Brown Sugar Butter Pecan Sweet Rolls from The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Philly Cheese Steak Burger from The Slow Roasted Italian
- Banana Split Grilled Dessert Nachos from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Maple Syrup and Lime Pork Loin from Sweet and Savory Meals
- Sirloin Roast with Herb Rub from Beauty and the Foodie
- Marinated Beef Kabobs from Living Sweet Moments
- Sweet Bacon Crackers from The Kitchen is My Playground (shown below)
- Instant Pot Short Ribs from Savory Tooth (shown below)
- Meat Lovers Cheeseburger from Sugar and Soul (shown below)
- Grilled Steak with Bourbon Garlic Butter from West via Midwest (shown below)
- Filet Mignon Beef Tenderloin from Wholesome Yum (shown below)
- Father’s Day Sports Treats from Fun Money Mom (shown below)
- Dill Pickle Pork Chops from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen (shown below)
“These fork-tender Dill Pickle Pork Chops with Bacon & Onion are infused with flavor from the pickle juice brine, the browned bacon, and sauteed onions. This fast and easy low-carb recipe will soon become a dad favorite!”
- Bacon Root Beer Bundt Cake from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen (shown below)
“The unexpected flavors of bacon and root beer pair deliciously well in this surprising Bacon Root Beer Bundt Cake. It’s the perfect cake for any Father’s Day celebration.”
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s Father’s Day Food Recipe Roundup as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
Should you have any questions or comments regarding this post, or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly, or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For additional information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, please follow me on;
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!