Father’s day is all about “man food.” To me, that signifies big, bold, meaty flavors, which are punctuated by an ending (dessert) fit for a bacon-loving king. Today for Friday’s Featured Foodie Feastings it’s all about dad with this Father’s Day Foods Recipe Roundup.
Let’s hear it for dad! And while we’re at it, since a lot of these meals are meant for the grill, let’s get dad out there to cook them, too! Don’t worry about overworking dad on Father’s Day. Grilling is what he loves to do! Hip, Hip, Hooray for Father’s Day Foods Recipe Roundup 2018! 😉
By clicking on the titles below, you’ll be taken directly to the recipe you’re interested in at that particular food blogger’s site. From there you can read more about the dish, find out the ingredient list, and learn the cooking instructions.
All the bloggers you’ll see listed below have specifically submitted their sites and recipes to this Father’s Day Foods Recipe Roundup 2018 for Friday’s Featured Foodie Feastings, and I thank each and every one of them for their delicious contributions!
Father’s Day Foods Recipe Roundup 2018. From appetizers to desserts.
- Steak, Eggs & Asparagus from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen (shown below)
- Beer Can Chicken from Food Meanderings (shown below)
- Grilled Cuban Mojo Pork Roast from Healthy World Cuisine Magazine (shown below)
- Ultimate Cheeseburger from Girl Heart Food (shown below)
- Coconut Rum Grilled Shrimp from Home Cooking Memories (shown below)
- Patty Melt Dip from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen (shown below)
- Grilled Flank Steak from Beyond the Chicken Coop (shown below)
- Easy Grilled Chicken Kabobs from Salt & Lavender (shown below)
- Easy Baked Potato Wedges from Happy Kitchen (shown below)
- Boozy Bourbon Cocoa Pops from Sidewalk Shoes (shown below)
- Beef Tips and Gravy from Bottom Left of the Mitten
- How to Make Prime Rib Roast from Living Sweet Moments
- Easy Coconut Cream Trifle from Delicious on a Dime
- Grilled Pineapple Chicken BBQ Sauce from Evolving Table
- Bacon Cheese Walnut Crusted Steak from Beauty and the Foodie
- Beer Cheese Dip from 365 Days of Recipes
- Greatest Grilled Chicken from Strength & Sunshine
- Maple Bacon Stuffed French Toast from Eat it and Say Yum
- Jerked Beef from Platter Talk
- London Broil Marinade from The Seasoned Mom
- Grilled Beer Cheese Fondue from The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs from Homemade Interest
- Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers from Peace, Love and Low Carb
- Mozzarella Stuffed Bacon Onions from The Typical Mom
- Brown Sugar Butter Pecan Sweet Rolls from The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Philly Cheese Steak Burger from The Slow Roasted Italian
- Banana Split Grilled Dessert Nachos from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Maple Syrup and Lime Pork Loin from Sweet and Savory Meals
- Sirloin Roast with Herb Rub from Beauty and the Foodie
- Marinated Beef Kabobs from Living Sweet Moments
- Sweet Bacon Crackers from The Kitchen is My Playground (shown below)
- Instant Pot Short Ribs from Savory Tooth (shown below)
- Meat Lovers Cheeseburger from Sugar and Soul (shown below)
- Grilled Steak with Bourbon Garlic Butter from West via Midwest (shown below)
- Filet Mignon Beef Tenderloin from Wholesome Yum (shown below)
- Father’s Day Sports Treats from Fun Money Mom (shown below)
- Dill Pickle Pork Chops from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen (shown below)
- Bacon Root Beer Bundt Cake from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen (shown below)
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s Father’s Day Recipe Roundup 2018 for Friday’s Featured Foodie Feastings as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
Should you have any questions regarding this post, or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly, or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For additional information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, and/or my hand painted glassware or fabric items, please follow me on;
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!