Cool Ranch Pork Chops is one of the easiest and best family dinner recipes! And, since there are no knives needed to make this meal, even the youngest of kids can help to prepare this family favorite dinner!
Sometimes dinner calls for a simple, no-fuss option that the whole family will enjoy.
This recipe for Cool Ranch Pork Chops will fit into any family's weekly dinner plans when time is short because so is the ingredient list.
- The ingredient list for making Doritos Pork Chops:
- Kitchen tools and equipment needed:
- How long will it take to make this family dinner recipe from start to dinner?
- Can I use bone-in pork chops for this recipe?
- An important tip:
- Internal temperature for properly cooked pork:
- Can these pork chops be made in an air fryer?
- Additional easy family dinner recipes:
- Printable Recipe Card
The ingredient list for making Doritos Pork Chops:
**Note - The following lists of ingredients plus kitchen tools and equipment contain affiliate links (highlighted in blue) for your consideration and shopping convenience. #CommissionsEarned
- Boneless Pork Chops (approximately 1" thickness)
- Cool Ranch Tortilla Chips
- Prepared Ranch Dressing
- Smoked Paprika
- Salt and Pepper
Kitchen tools and equipment needed:
- gallon-size zip-top bag
- 9x13 baking dish
- pastry brush
- a shallow dish for breading
- cooking spray
How long will it take to make this family dinner recipe from start to dinner?
Thirty minutes. How's that for an easy weeknight dinner that the kids will love?!!
Can I use bone-in pork chops for this recipe?
Yes, but the cooking time will be a bit longer with bone-in pork chops. Please plan accordingly.
The proper internal temperature for safely cooking pork is 145-degrees Fahrenheit. Gone are the days that pork needs to be overcooked, bone dry, and tasteless.
An important tip:
This is one of the simplest to make family dinners, EVER!
As long as you HIDE THE CHIPS so they're not eaten before you get a chance to make this recipe (not that I'd know anything about that! HaHa), you'll be golden!!
Internal temperature for properly cooked pork:
You're looking for an internal temperature of 145-degrees for properly cooked pork.
However, since there is something called "carry over cooking," you can remove the pork from the oven around 140-degrees and allow it to sit (covered) before serving.
The pork chops will continue to cook slightly as they sit (carry over cooking), which ensures juicy, tender meat.
Can these pork chops be made in an air fryer?
Follow the directions and cook in an air fryer for 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Use an instant read thermometer and when the internal temperature of the chops reaches 145 degrees, they're done and ready to eat.
Thank you to Kansas Living Magazine for featuring this dish as one of the 20 recipes you need to try!
Additional easy family dinner recipes:
- Boneless French Onion Pork Chops (pictured below)
- Garlic Lovers Pork Chops (pictured below)
- Sausage and Egg Quesadillas (pictured below)
- Simple and Speedy Chicken Pot Potatoes (pictured below)
- Jammin' Salmon (pictured below)
When you make this recipe, and I hope you do, I'd appreciate it if you'd take a moment to leave a star rating on the recipe card and briefly comment on why you rated it as you did. FYI - Google appreciates recipe ratings and, in turn, will share my recipes with more people. Thank you so much!!
Printable Recipe Card
Cool Ranch Pork Chops
- 6 boneless pork chops approximately 1" thick
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 3 cups cool ranch tortilla chips crushed
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush each chop with ranch dressing on both sides.
- Season both sides of each chop with salt and pepper.
- Place the crushed tortilla chips in a shallow dish.
- Press each chop into the crushed chips on both sides.
- Place the prepared chops in a baking dish and sprinkle with the smoked paprika.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
I sincerely hope you've enjoyed today's recipe for Cool Ranch Pork Chops as much as I've enjoyed bringing it to you!
Thank you so much for visiting me today in my Kudos Kitchen. I hope you found something you'll love and that you'll come back and visit me often. There is always room for you around my table!
Should you have any questions or comments regarding anything you've seen here on my blog, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. It is always my distinct pleasure to respond to you just as soon as I possibly can.
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!!