Cool Ranch Pork Chops is one of the easiest and best family dinner recipes! And, since there are no knives needed to make this meal, even the youngest of kids can help to prepare this family favorite dinner!
Sometimes dinner calls for a simple, no-fuss option that the whole family will enjoy.
This recipe for Cool Ranch Pork Chops will fit into any family's weekly dinner plans when time is short because so is the ingredient list.
**Please Note - The printable recipe card with detailed instructions, complete ingredient measurements, and nutritional information for making Cool Ranch Pork Chops is available near the end of this post.Jump to Recipe
The ingredient list for making Doritos Pork Chops:
**Note - The following lists of ingredients plus kitchen tools and equipment contain affiliate links (highlighted in blue) for your consideration and shopping convenience. #CommissionsEarned
- Boneless Pork Chops (approximately 1" thickness)
- Cool Ranch Tortilla Chips
- Prepared Ranch Dressing
- Smoked Paprika
- Salt and Pepper
Kitchen tools and equipment needed:
How long will it take to make this family dinner recipe from start to dinner?
Thirty minutes. How's that for an easy weeknight dinner that the kids will love?!!
Can I use bone-in pork chops for this recipe?
Yes, but the cooking time will be a bit longer with bone-in pork chops. Please plan accordingly.
The proper internal temperature for safely cooking pork is 145-degrees Farenheight. Gone are the days that pork needs to be overcooked, bone dry and tasteless.
An important tip for making Cool Ranch Pork Chops:
This is one of the simplest to make family dinners, EVER!
As long as you HIDE THE CHIPS so they're not eaten before you get a chance to make this recipe (not that I'd know anything about that! HaHa), you'll be golden!!
Thank you to Kansas Living Magazine for featuring this dish as one of the 20 recipes you need to try!
For additional easy family dinner recipes, please click on the following titles for:
- Boneless French Onion Pork Chops (pictured below)
- Garlic Lovers Pork Chops (pictured below)
- Sausage and Egg Quesadillas (pictured below)
- Simple and Speedy Chicken Pot Potatoes (pictured below)
- Jammin' Salmon (pictured below)
Below is the printable recipe card along with the nutritional information for today’s easy family dinner of Crunchy Doritos Boneless Pork Chops.
Crunchy Cool Ranch Boneless Pork Chops
- 6 boneless pork chops approximately 1" thick
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 3 cups cool ranch tortilla chips crushed
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush each chop with ranch dressing on both sides.
- Season both sides of each chop with salt and pepper.
- Place the crushed tortilla chips in a shallow dish.
- Press each chop into the crushed chips on both sides.
- Place the prepared chops in a baking dish and sprinkle with the smoked paprika.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
I sincerely hope you've enjoyed today's recipe for Cool Ranch Pork Chops as much as I've enjoyed bringing it to you!