When you think of a sugar-free dessert, I’ll bet you don’t think of something rich and decadent tasting. Think again.
These five-ingredient low-carb chocolate peanut butter cookies are incredibly rich and surprisingly addictive!
When you’re eating a low-carb diet plan, it’s the desserts that seem to suffer the most. No longer.
Low-carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are husband approved and loaded with fresh peanut flavor, and plenty of chocolaty goodness.Jump to Recipe
**Please Note – The printable recipe card with detailed instructions and complete ingredient measurements for making 5 Ingredient Sugar-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies is available near the end of this post. OR hit the JUMP TO RECIPE you see above and be taken directly to the recipe card.
What are the five ingredients for making these sugar-free chocolate peanut butter cookies?
- all-natural peanut butter, (creamy or chunky)
- swerve all-natural sugar replacement
- cocoa powder
The instructions for making Sugar-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies:
- In a large bowl, stir the peanut butter to loosen and soften it.
- Add the swerve, egg, salt, and sifted cocoa powder to the bowl.
- Stir the stiff dough well until thoroughly combined.
- Use a melon baller or tablespoon to measure out a walnut-sized amount of dough and roll to form a ball.
- Place the cookie balls on a baking sheet (parchment paper optional) leaving approximately 2″ between each ball.
- Use the tines of a fork to make a criss-cross pattern on top of each cookie.
- Bake the cookies in a preheated 350-degree oven (not convection) for 20-22 minutes, rotating the baking sheets halfway through the baking process.
- Or, if you like a softer cookie, bake in a 350-degree oven (not convection) for 12-15 minutes, rotating the baking sheets halfway through the baking process.
- Cool the cookies on a rack.
For more delicious cookie recipes (gluten-free and otherwise), please click on the following titles for;
- Gluten-Free Maple Bacon Oatmeal Cookies
- Vintage Rocks Cookies
- Amish Sweet Potato Cookies
- Gluten-Free Orange Cranberry Cookies
- Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Cherry Oatmeal Cookies
Below is the printable recipe card along with nutritional information for today’s recipe of low-carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies.
If you’ve enjoyed this recipe, I’d appreciate if you’d take a moment to give it some feedback by way of stars near the comment section at the end of this post. Thank you.
- 1 cup peanut butter all natural
- ½ cup swerve all natural sugar substitute
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
Roll the dough into walnut size balls and place on baking sheets.
Bake in a preheated oven for 20-22 minutes.
Cool completely on a wire rack.
Thank you so much for visiting me here today in my Kudos Kitchen!
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s recipe for these easy and delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
Should you have any questions or comments regarding this recipe or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For more Kudos Kitchen recipe information, please follow me on my social medial channels (listed below), and don’t forget to TAG me @kudoskitchen with photos so I can view all your delicious recipe creations! It’s exciting for me when you share them, so don’t be shy!
Kudos Kitchen by Renee – BRINGING YOU EASY, ECONOMICAL, AND DELICIOUS DISHES TO FEED YOUR LOVED ONES!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!