When you think of a sugar-free dessert, I’ll bet you don’t think of something rich and decadent tasting. Think again. These 5 Ingredient Sugar-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are incredibly rich and surprisingly addictive!
When you’re eating a low-carb diet plan, it’s the desserts that seem to suffer the most. No longer. These 5 Ingredient Sugar-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are husband approved and loaded with fresh peanut flavor, and plenty of chocolaty goodness.
**Please Note – The printable recipe card with detailed instructions and complete ingredient measurements for making 5 Ingredient Sugar-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies is available near the end of this post.
What are the 5 ingredients for making these sugar-free chocolate peanut butter cookies?
- all-natural peanut butter, (creamy or chunky)
- swerve all-natural sugar replacement
- cocoa powder
The instructions for making these gluten-free 5 Ingredient Sugar-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are as follows:
- In a large bowl, stir the peanut butter to loosen and soften it.
- Add the swerve, egg, salt, and sifted cocoa powder to the bowl.
- Stir the stiff dough well until thoroughly combined.
- Use a melon baller or tablespoon to measure out a walnut-sized amount of dough and roll to form a ball.
- Place the cookie balls on a baking sheet (parchment paper optional) leaving approximately 2″ between each ball.
- Use the tines of a fork to make a criss-cross pattern on top of each cookie.
- Bake the cookies in a preheated 350-degree oven for 12 minutes.
- Cool the cookies on a rack.
For more delicious cookie recipes (gluten-free and otherwise), please click on the following titles for;
- Gluten-Free Maple Bacon Oatmeal Cookies
- Vintage Rocks Cookies
- Amish Sweet Potato Cookies
- Gluten-Free Orange Cranberry Cookies
- Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Cherry Oatmeal Cookies
Below is the printable recipe card for today’s 5 Ingredient Sugar-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies. If you’ve enjoyed this recipe, I’d appreciate if you’d take a moment to give it some feedback by way of stars near the comment section at the end of this post. Thank you.
- 1 cup peanut butter all natural
- ½ cup swerve all natural sugar substitute
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
Roll the dough into walnut size balls and place on baking sheets.
Bake in a preheated oven for 20-22 minutes.
Cool completely on a wire rack.
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s recipe for 5 Ingredient Sugar-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
Should you have any questions regarding this recipe, or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For additional information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, and/or my hand painted glassware or fabric items, please follow me on;
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!