Wondering how to get through another school year of packing lunches that the kids will actually enjoy eating? Today’s School Lunches Recipe Roundup will give you plenty of options from healthy choices to special treats the kids will love!
I think we can all agree that summer passes by so quickly and that before you know it school is back in session.
If you’re the one who packs the school lunches, then this school lunches recipe roundup is sure to give you ideas and suggestions to keep the kids well fed and ready with plenty of energy to take on the rest of the school day.
By clicking on the titles below, you’ll be taken directly to the recipe you’re interested in at that particular food blogger’s site. From there you can read more about the dish, find out the ingredient list, and learn the cooking instructions.
All the bloggers you’ll see listed below have specifically submitted their sites and recipes to this School Lunches Recipe Roundup 2018 for Friday’s Featured Foodie Feastings, and I thank each and every one of them for their delicious contributions!
The bell is about to ring so let’s get started with today’s School Lunches Recipe Roundup!
- Healthy Edible Gem Stone Necklace from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
- Homemade Cinnamon Applesauce from Teaspoon of Goodness
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Tacos from Homemade Interest
- Pizza Dippers from Finding Zest
- Veggie Crescents from The Healthy Home Cook
- Muffin Tin Sushi Cups from
- Caramel Apple Bread from Teaspoon of Goodness
- Peanut Butter Energy Balls from Homemade Interest
- Skinny Carrot Muffins from Recipes from a Pantry
- Chicken Salad with Avocado from Wholesome Yum
- Honey Nut Energy Bars from Everyday Eileen
- Turkey Cheese and Apple Sandwiches from We’re Parents
- Proscuitto Wrapped Pineapple Spears from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
- Best Egg Salad from Suburban Soapbox
- Rainbow Wrap from Recipes from a Pantry
- Homemade Fruit Cup from Finding Zest
- Homemade Baked Corn Dog Muffins from The Healthy Home Cook
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies from Natalie’s Health
- Honey Mustard BBQ Bacon Turkey Sliders from We’re Parents
- Canned Tuna Sushi for Kids from Eating Richly
- Homemade Fruit Leather from My Kitchen Love
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Roll-Ups from Natalie’s Health
- No-Bake Monster Cookie Dough Bites from Suburban Soapbox
- Roasted Chickpea with Carrot Hummus from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
- Turkey, Swiss and Cranberry Rollups from Savory Experiments
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies from Natalie’s Health
- Baked Zucchini, Feta, Quinoa Bites from Whole Food Bellies
- Bubble Gum Puppy Chow from Baking Beauty
- Gluten-Free Pizza Lunchables from Strength & Sunshine
- School Safe Mini Muffins 5 Ways from My Kitchen Love
- Lunchbox Pizza Roll-Ups from The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffins from Low Carb Yum
- Healthy Lunch Options from All Things Mama
- No-Bake Oatmeal Cashew Coconut Bars from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s School Lunches Recipe Roundup 2018 for Friday’s Featured Foodie Feastings as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
Should you have any questions regarding this roundup, or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For additional information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, and/or my hand painted glassware or fabric items, please follow me on;
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!