These No-Bake Oatmeal Cashew Coconut Bars come together in a snap, and with no baking required so they couldn't be easier to make.
When you're looking for something sweet, but also for something that doesn't have any added sugar, and something that is relatively good for you, you seriously need to make these bars. I've even made a new video for you so you can see just how easy they are to make. Check it out.
Today I'm going to get right to the recipe without any unnecessary story or recollection. Time is short on my end with family health issues, and also with the health of my beloved little dog Nutmeg. However, this recipe is too good to keep to myself so I wanted to share it with you right away. I do hope you'll enjoy it!
No-Bake Oatmeal Cashew Coconut Bars
- 1 cup creamy cashew butter your favorite brand, or homemade
- ½ cup honey
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 ⅓ cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut unsweetened works too
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped raw cashews (or roasted, salted cashews, but then omit ¼ teaspoon salt)
- Large microwave safe, bowl
- Wooden Spoon or spatula
- baking spray
- 8 " x 8" baking dish
- Add the cashew butter, honey, coconut oil and white chocolate chips to the large bowl.
- Microwave on medium power for approximately 30 seconds. Remove. Stir. Return to the microwave on medium power for an additional 30 seconds.
- Stir well until completely melted and combined.
- Stir in the oatmeal, coconut, vanilla extract, salt (if using raw cashews), and cashews.
- Continue stir until well mixed.
- Spray the baking dish liberally with the baking spray.
- Turn the oatmeal mixture into the prepared dish and press the mixture evenly into the pan.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours until firm.
- To serve, cut into squares.
If using salted, chopped nuts, omit the additional ¼ teaspoon salt from the recipe.
Thank you so much for visiting me today in my Kudos Kitchen. I hope you found something you'll love and that you'll come back and visit me often. There is always room for you around my table!
Should you have any questions or comments regarding anything you've seen here on my blog, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. It is always my distinct pleasure to respond to you just as soon as I possibly can.