These No-Bake Oatmeal Cashew Coconut Bars come together in a snap, and with no baking required they couldn’t be easier to make.
When you’re looking for something sweet, but also for something that doesn’t have any added sugar, and something that is relatively good for you, you seriously need to make these bars. I’ve even made a new video for you so you can see just how easy they are to make. Check it out.
Today I’m going to get right to the recipe without any unnecessary story or recollection. Time is short on my end with family health issues, and also with the health of my beloved little dog Nutmeg. However, this recipe is too good to keep to myself so I wanted to share it with you right away. I do hope you’ll enjoy it!
No-Bake Oatmeal Cashew Coconut Bars
- 1 cup creamy cashew butter your favorite brand, or homemade
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 1/3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut unsweetened works too
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped raw cashews (or roasted, salted cashews, but then omit 1/4 teaspoon salt)
- Large microwave safe, bowl
- Wooden Spoon or spatula
- baking spray
- 8 " x 8" baking dish
- Add the cashew butter, honey, coconut oil and white chocolate chips to the large bowl.
- Microwave on medium power for approximately 30 seconds. Remove. Stir. Return to the microwave on medium power for an additional 30 seconds.
- Stir well until completely melted and combined.
- Stir in the oatmeal, coconut, vanilla extract, salt (if using raw cashews), and cashews.
- Continue stir until well mixed.
- Spray the baking dish liberally with the baking spray.
- Turn the oatmeal mixture into the prepared dish and press the mixture evenly into the pan.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours until firm.
- To serve, cut into squares.
If using salted, chopped nuts, omit the additional 1/4 teaspoon salt from the recipe.
Since these No-Bake Oatmeal Cashew Coconut Bars also have honey in the mix, I thought it only fitting that I share this customer requested, honey inspired, tea towel. It’s one of my favorites! I’m not quite sure who Papa Earl is (or was), but he sure had some wise words! 🙂
If there is ever anything I can paint for you, from fabrics (aprons and flour sack tea towels) to glassware, please don’t hesitate to contact me by clicking on the little envelope icon at the top of my site, or by visiting my shop on Etsy and Wazala. Custom orders (like the one above), are always welcomed, and I will happily paint and design from any photo or description you send my way. All fabrics are machine washable and all glassware items are non-toxic, dishwasher and microwave safe.
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Where food, art, and fun collide each and every day!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!