With only two ingredients and a handful of basic supplies, you can make these deliciously easy White Chocolate Ghost Pops in only a matter of minutes. Let me show you how…
*Disclaimer: this post may contain affiliate links where I can earn commissions from qualifying purchases made through links in this post.
**Please Note – The printable recipe card with detailed instructions, complete ingredient measurements, and nutritional information for making White Chocolate Ghost Pops is available at the end of this post. OR Click on the “jump to recipe” button (found above) to be taken directly to the recipe.
The ingredient list:
**Note – The following lists of ingredients plus kitchen tools and equipment contain affiliate links (highlighted in blue) for your consideration and shopping convenience. #CommissionsEarned
- White Chocolate Chips
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (minis and regular size)
Kitchen tools and equipment needed:
- Microwave-safe Bowls
- Spoons and/or Spatulas
- Small Offset Spatula or Butter Knife
- Baking Sheets
- Parchment Paper
- Zip-Top Bag or Piping Bag
- Sucker Sticks or Craft Sticks
- Cello Bags
The cellophane bags (listed above and shown in the video) work great for packaging larger decorated sugar cookies too, so think ahead because as we all know Christmas is right around the corner.
How’s THAT for scary news?!!
For all your fun and festive food supply needs:
Why this recipe works:
These White Chocolate Ghost Pops are so scary easy to make that even the kids can get into the act and make them for their friends.
I almost hesitate to call it a recipe because with only two ingredients, in all actuality, it’s more of a “method” than anything else. So here then is the “method to my madness.”
Can white chocolate ghost pops be made in advance?
After piping the pops you’ll need to chill them for at least 30 minutes or until they’ve hardened.
After that, bag them and keep them in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Additional fun (and sometimes spooky) Halloween recipes:
*Gory Brain Food Jello (pictured below)
*Spooky Spider Chocolate Cheese Ball from The Two Bite Club
*Boo Berry Pie (pictured below)
*Goosebumps Halloween Punch from Sugar and Soul
*Rat Loaf Meatloaf (pictured below)
*Vampire Blood Strawberry Floats from Daily Dish Recipes
*Frankenstein Rice Cereal Treat (pictured below)
*Devilish Halloween Deviled Eggs from Jenni Field’s Pastry Chef Online
*Spooky Swiss Meringue Skull (pictured below)
*White Chocolate Ghost Pops (pictured below) THIS IS THE PLACE!!
Below is the printable recipe card along with the exact ingredient measurements and nutritional information for making today’s white chocolate ghost pops.
If you’ve made this recipe, or are excited to make this recipe, I’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment to leave it a star rating in the recipe card, along with a comment if you’re so inclined. Thank you. 🙂
White Chocolate Ghost Pops
- 1 bag 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 12 pieces mini semi-sweet chocolate chips for the eyes
- 6 pieces standard size semi-sweet chocolate chips for the mouth
- Microwave the white chocolate on medium-low power until smooth and creamy. NOT HOT!
- *Note-Check and stir the chocolate often so the chocolate doesn’t scorch and seize.
- Carefully pour the melted chocolate into a large zip-top bag and work the chocolate into the corner of the bag. Set aside.
- Trace 6 ghost shapes onto copy paper (3″ wide x 4″ tall). Perfection isn’t needed here.
- Cut the ghosts shapes with a scissors and place them on a baking sheet.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on top of the ghosts on the baking sheet and add a sucker stick to each ghost (making sure you leave enough room for the stick to be flat and so that the ghosts don’t touch each other)
- **NOTE – TWO baking sheets and two pieces of parchment may be needed for making six of this size ghosts.
- Use the scissors to snip the corner of the zip top bag and outline and fill the ghosts (and over the stick) liberally with the melted chocolate.
- Use an offset spatula or butter knife to spread the chocolate smoothly over each ghost.
- Place 2 mini semi-sweet chocolate chips for the eyes, and 1 regular semi-sweet chocolate chip for each ghost’s mouth.
- Place the baking sheet and ghosts on a level surface in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Once frozen, carefully add the ghosts to the cellophane bags and tie with ribbon (optional)
Thank you so much for visiting me here today in my Kudos Kitchen!
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s easy recipe/method for making White Chocolate Ghost Pops as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
Should you have any questions or comments regarding this recipe or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For more Kudos Kitchen recipe information, please follow me on my social medial channels (listed below), and don’t forget to TAG me @kudoskitchen with photos so I can view all your delicious recipe creations! It’s exciting for me when you share them, so don’t be shy!
Kudos Kitchen by Renee – BRINGING YOU EASY, ECONOMICAL, AND DELICIOUS DISHES TO FEED YOUR LOVED ONES!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!
**Note – The post above includes affiliate links. As always, I truly thank you for your support!