In Munich, Germany, Oktoberfest is celebrated for two weeks; the very last week of September, and the very first week of October. It is with Munich’s official celebration in mind that today I’m bringing you this Wunderbar Oktoberfest Recipe Roundup for Friday’s Featured Foodie Feastings. Das ist gut!
If you visit me here in my Kudos Kitchen often, then you know that German foods/Oktoberfest recipes are my very favorites. I’m sure it’s because of my heritage, and I’m also certain it’s because Oktoberfest happens in autumn, which (surprise, surprise) is my very favorite season.
But whatever the reason, heritage or season, this Wunderbar Oktoberfest Recipe Roundup post for Friday’s Featured Foodie Feastings will be one that even I will visit often throughout the season.
By clicking on the titles below, you’ll be taken directly to the recipe you’re interested in at that particular food blogger’s site. From there you can read more about the dish, find out the ingredient list, and learn the cooking instructions.
All the bloggers you’ll see listed below have specifically submitted their sites and recipes to this Slow Cooker Family Dinners Recipe Roundup 2018 for Friday’s Featured Foodie Feastings, and I thank each and every one of them for their delicious contributions!
So, if you’re ready for today’s Oktoberfest (inspired) Recipe Roundup 2018… lasst uns schleunigst starten!! Translation; Let’s start right away!!
- Knockwurst Sandwich with Sauerkraut & Munster Cheese from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
- German Potato Salad from The Seasoned Mom
- Beer Cheese Soup from Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Authentic Layered Spaetzle Casserole with Cheese & Onions from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
- Paleo, Gluten Free Schnitzel from Delicious Meets Healthy
- German Cucumber Salad with Vinegar from Strength & Sunshine
- Bratwurst Sausage and Pepper Tacos from Sidewalk Shoes
- Mustard Pretzel Dip from Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Stuffed Pumpernickel Pretzel Bites from Cupcake Project
- Sausage Potato Sauerkraut Skillet from Bitz ‘n Giggles
- Homemade Pretzel and Beer Cookies from Cupcake Project
- Bavarian Cheese Dip from Masala Herb
- Homemade Sauerkraut from Beyond the Chicken Coop
- German Apple Strudel from House of Nash Eats
- German Bee Sting Cake from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
- Beer Brats from The Seasoned Mom
- German Pan Fried Potatoes from Delicious Meets Healthy
- Apple Strudel from Confetti and Bliss
- German Potato Skins from The Crumbly Kitchen
- Sauerkraut and Sausage with Apples from House of Nash Eats
- Beer Brat Cheesy Chowder from Bitz ‘n Giggles
- Beer and Bacon Sauerkraut from Savory Experiments
- German Potato Salad from Masala Herb
- Hot Dogs with Krautslaw from Fab Food for All
- German Meatballs with Mushroom Caraway Sauce from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
- Easy Instant Pot Sauerkraut from My Sequined Life
- German Potato Pancakes from The Crumbly Kitchen
- Crescent Wrapped Bratwurst Bite Appetizers from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s Wunderbar Oktoberfest Recipe Roundup 2018 for Friday’s Featured Foodie Feastings as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
Should you have any questions regarding this post, or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For additional information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, and/or my hand painted glassware or fabric items, please follow me on;
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!