This low carb recipe for Juicy Pork Burgers with Dried Apricots & Grainy Mustard comes together in a snap and with only FOUR ingredients! By all means, if you want to add a bun, go for it!! The flavors in this burger are exceptional, with or without the extra carbs.
I don’t know about you, but when I think of burgers I typically think of a nice, big, juicy ground beef burger. However, these succulent and juicy pork burgers with dried apricots and grainy mustard will gladly give the beef burger a run for its money any day of the week, and make you say what beef burger?!!
**Please Note – The printable recipe card with detailed instructions and complete ingredient measurements for making Juicy Pork Burgers with Dried Apricots and Grainy Mustard is available near the end of this post.
There are only four simple ingredients (not including salt and pepper) for making these juicy pork burgers with dried apricots and grainy mustard. They are;
- ground pork
- dried apricots, chopped
- grainy mustard
- minced garlic
- salt and pepper
That’s it! Pretty simple, right?
Once you’ve combined all the
burger ingredients in a large bowl and gently mixed to incorporate the dried apricots, garlic, and mustard, you’re ready to cook the pork burgers with whatever your preferred method of cooking burgers happens to be.
The day I made my juicy pork burgers it was rainy, so I cooked them inside in a cast iron skillet.
The easy instructions for making juicy pork burgers with dried apricots and grainy mustard;
- In a large bowl, gently mix all of the ingredients to fully incorporate but not over mix.
- Gently pat the meat mixture into patties that are approximately 4″ round.
- Cook the pork burgers over medium/high heat until the internal temperature of the pork burger reaches 160-degrees.
- Serve these juicy pork burgers on lettuce leaves (for the low carb version), or burger buns.
Hungry for more burger recipes? Great! Here are some more that I think you’ll also really enjoy!
- Greek Lamb Burgers with Feta and Tzatziki
- Aloha Turkey Burgers
- Italian Sausage Pizza Burgers
- Beef Burger with Creamy Lemon Spinach and Fried Radish Chips
Below is the printable recipe card for today’s Juicy Pork Burgers with Dried Apricots & Grainy Mustard. If you’ve enjoyed this recipe and look forward to making it (or have already made it), I’d appreciate if you’d take a moment to give it some feedback by way of stars near the comment section at the end of this post. Thank you.
Juicy Pork Burgers with Dried Apricots & Grainy Mustard
- 2 pounds ground pork
- ½ cup dried apricots chopped
- ¼ cup grainy mustard
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- buns optional
- lettuce leaves optional
- Thoroughly mix all of the burger ingredients in a large bowl.
- Shape the meat into 6 patties.
- Cook the burgers until the internal temperature reaches 160-degrees.
- Serve on buns or lettuce leaves.
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s recipe for Juicy Pork Burgers with Dried Apricots and Grainy Mustard as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
Should you have any questions regarding this recipe, or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For additional information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, and/or my hand painted glassware or fabric items, please follow me on;
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!