Today's Luau Recipe Roundup for Friday's Featured Foodie Feastings brings you plenty of great recipes so you can throw a whopper of a luau for tons of people, or for a small and intimate gathering.
When it's summertime, I always think of luaus. And when I think of luaus, I think of great food, good friends, lots of laughs, and plenty of coconut and pineapple.
My husband and I have thrown our fair share of luaus over the years, and they're always the parties which resonate the most in our (and hopefully our guest's) memories. Perhaps it's because we've never been to Hawaii that makes throwing a luau so special. It's been our way to travel to Hawaii without ever leaving home.
By clicking on the titles below, you’ll be taken directly to the recipe you’re interested in at that particular food blogger’s site. From there you can read more about the dish, find out the ingredient list, and learn the cooking instructions.
All the bloggers you’ll see listed below have specifically submitted their sites and recipes to this Luau Recipe Roundup 2018 for Friday’s Featured Foodie Feastings, and I thank each and every one of them for their delicious contributions!
Aloha! Let's get this party started! Luau Recipe Roundup 2018!
- Twice Baked Sweet Potato Boats from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
- Misty's Maui Mai Tais from Super Mom No Cape
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake for a Crowd from Hunger Thirst Play
- Tropical Pina Colada Cupcakes from Baking a Moment
- Hawaiian Macaroni Salad from Spabetti
- Watermelon Lemonade from Drug Store Divas
- Hawaiian Rolls from Imagelicious
- Tropical Honey Mint Pineapple Fruit Salad from Honey and Lime
- Luau Party Dessert Ideas from A Turtles Life for Me
- Pina Colada Tropical Fruit Salad from Homemade Interest
- Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs from Eating on a Dime
- Pineapple Bundt Poke Cake from Moore or Less Cooking
- Frozen Chocolate Dipped Pineapple Pops from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
- Hawaiian Kielbasa Kabobs from The Seasoned Mom
- Pineapple Serrano Salsa from Three Olives Branch
- Frozen Mango Daiquiri from Little Sunny Kitchen
- Orange Crush Cocktail from A Turtles Life for Me
- Paloma Pie from Baking a Moment
- Coconut White Chocolate Biscotti from The Monday Box
- Crock Pot Kahlua Pork Sliders from Three Little Ferns
- Luau Pineapple Mango Salsa from For the Love of Food Blog
- Hawaiian Pineapple Burgers with Fresh Avocado Salsa from Southern Disclosure
- Pina Colada Poke Cake from Baking Beauty
- Pineapple Daiquiri from Delightfully E Made
- Cinnamon Sugar Sand Dollar Cookies from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
- Hawaiian Ham Pineapple Kebabs from Delightfully E Made
- Pina Colada Cake Bites from Homemade Interest
- Palm Tree Pineapple Sugar Cookies from The Monday Box
- Hawaiian Seashell Pasta Salad from For the Love of Food Blog
- Slow Cooker Polynesian Pork from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Pineapple Fried Rice from Recipes from a Pantry
- Tropical Pineapple Coconut Bars from Moore or Less Cooking
- No-Bake Pineapple Cream Cheesecake from Tuxedo Cats and Coffee
- Perfect Pineapple Margarita from Baking Beauty
- Pineapple Hawaiian Dogs from Southern Disclosure
- Gluten-Free Allergy-Free Pineapple Fried Rice from Strength & Sunshine
- Pineapple Salsa from Served Up with Love
- Hawaiian Steak Kabobs from Savory Tooth
- Coconut Macadamia Nut Cookies from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
I sincerely hope you've enjoyed today's Luau Recipe Roundup 2018 for Friday's Featured Foodie Feastings as much as I've enjoyed bringing it to you!
Should you have any questions regarding this roundup post, or anything else you've seen on my site, please don't hesitate to contact me directly or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For additional information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, and/or my hand painted glassware or fabric items, please follow me on;
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!