These delectably Everything Seasoned Oyster Crackers are completely addicting!!
You could say they’re EVERYTHING you want in a seasoned oyster cracker snack! 😉
Everything seasoned oyster crackers only take only minutes to make, and you’ll love how each little cracker packs such a huge hit of flavor.
**Please Note – The printable recipe card with detailed instructions, complete ingredient measurements, and nutritional information for making everything seasoned oyster cracker snacks is available at the end of this post. OR you can hit the “jump to recipe” button (found above) to be taken directly to the recipe.
The ingredient list:
Kitchen tools and equipment needed:
- large mixing bowl
- microwave-safe small bowl
- wooden spoon or spatula
- measuring cups and spoons
- baking sheet
- parchment paper (optional), or aluminum foil
- cooling rack
How long will this recipe take to make from start to finish?
Approximately 20 minutes.
Add about 5 extra minutes if you’re making my Homemade Everything Seasoning Blend (pictured below).
Can store-bought everything seasoning be used instead of homemade?
Yes, but they won’t be as good. (I may be partial. LOL!)
How to store everything oyster cracker snacks?
I recommend storing them in air-tight containers at room temperature.
How long will everything oyster cracker snacks keep fresh?
As long as they’re stored in an air-tight container, they should stay fresh and crunchy for easily 4 weeks or more.
Can other types of crackers be used for this cracker snack recipe?
Sure! I don’t see why not.
I chose oyster crackers because they’re easy to fit a bunch into the palm of your hand for easier snacking.
That said, feel free to experiment. Just remember to keep your crackers in a shallow layer while baking so they’ll crisp up nicely.
Also, depending on the replacement cracker size (and the amount you’re using) you may need to adjust the measurements of the other ingredients in this recipe so your preferred crackers all get a decent coating of oil and seasonings.
Would these seasoned oyster cracker snacks make a nice gift?
Oh heck yeah!
How very thoughtful of you!!
Additional crunchy snack recipes:
*Everything Bagel Chips (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
Beware! These homemade everything bagel chips are so crunchy and so addicting that you can’t step away. Please proceed with the utmost caution! 😉
*Cheese and Onion Roasted Chickpeas from A Virtual Vegan
*Lemon Crunch Buddies from Platter Talk
*Cheddar Sour Cream Potato Chips from Served from Scratch
*Sweet and Salty Roasted Trail Mix from Lemon and Zest
*Sriracha Firecracker Snackers (pictured below) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
Sriracha Firecracker Snackers pack a whole lot of punch into an itty-bitty cracker. BAM! Consider yourself warned!
How to make Everything Oyster Cracker Snacks:
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
- Melt and warm the butter and oil in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Add the oyster crackers to an extra large mixing bowl and toss them with the warm butter and oil.
- Add the everything seasoning to the prepared crackers and toss to coat.
- Spread the crackers out onto a prepared baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove the crackers from the oven and stir well.
- Return the crackers to the oven and continue baking for an additional 5-7 minutes, watching carefully so they don’t burn.
- Cool completely on a wire rack and serve at room temperature, or store them in an air-tight container for up to 4 weeks.
Below is the printable recipe card along with the exact ingredient measurements and nutritional information for making today’s easy crunchy snack recipe.
Everything Seasoned Oyster Crackers
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 packages 9 ounces each oyster crackers
- 5 tablespoons everything seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium-size microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter in the microwave on medium-low power.
- Whisk in the olive oil into the butter and set aside.
- Place the oyster crackers into a large bowl.
- Pour the butter and oil mixture over the crackers and toss to coat.
- Add the everything seasoning to the crackers and toss again to coat.
- Spread the crackers evenly onto a baking sheet lined with foil (or parchment paper) and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the crackers from the oven, stir well, and return them to the oven for an additional 5-7 minutes, watching carefully so they don't burn.
- Remove, cool slightly, and enjoy.
Thank you so much for visiting me here today in my Kudos Kitchen!
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s crunchy seasoned oyster cracker snack recipe as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
Should you have any questions or comments regarding this recipe or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For more Kudos Kitchen recipe information, please follow me on my social medial channels (listed below), and don’t forget to TAG me @kudoskitchen with photos so I can view all your delicious recipe creations! It’s exciting for me when you share them, so don’t be shy!
Kudos Kitchen by Renee – BRINGING YOU EASY, ECONOMICAL, AND DELICIOUS DISHES TO FEED YOUR LOVED ONES!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!
**Note – The post above includes affiliate links. As always, I truly thank you for your support!