These homemade Beer Bread Biscuits with herbs come together quickly with no shaping and no cutters. All you'll need is a bowl, spoon, and muffin tin to make these incredibly delicious and golden biscuits. Make some today!
The thing I enjoy the most about these easy Beer Bread Biscuits is how quickly they come together.
From the time you decide to make them, from the time you can actually eat one (or more) is roughly one hour, and that's simply because I don't want you to burn your mouth on a biscuit that is too hot! LOL Safety first, kids!
This recipe post and its contents may include affiliate links for your consideration. I may earn a commission from qualifying purchases, but your prices are never increased as a result. Thank you.
*Please note that the exact measurements along with a new "shop the recipe" feature from Instacart is available in the printable recipe card.
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Brown sugar
- Olive oil
- Dried rosemary
- Dried thyme
- Dried sage
Kitchen tools and equipment needed:
- mixing bowls
- wooden spoon or spatula
- baking spray
- measuring cups and spoons
- standard muffin tin
- medium cookie scoop
When I last made these biscuits, I made a double batch because I was serving them as a side dish on my Thanksgiving 2017 dinner menu. Everyone enjoyed the herb flavor and mildly crumbly texture.
What if I don't like beer?
The beer is almost undetectable in the flavor of these Beer Bread Biscuits with Herbs, and yet it lends what I would call a light yeasty taste and aroma, even though there is no yeast in the recipe. Magic!
The easy instructions:
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar. Add the beer.
- Stir to combine. Add the olive oil and stir again.
- Spray a muffin tin with baking spray. Fill the muffin tin with approximately 2 tablespoons of batter. Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven for 30 - 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
Additional roll and biscuit recipes:
When you make this recipe (and I hope that you will), I'd appreciate it if you'd take the time to come back and give it a star rating along with a comment on why you rated as you did. Google appreciates ratings on recipes and, in turn, will show my recipes to more people. Thank you!!
Printable Recipe Card
Beer Bread Biscuits
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoons dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoons dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon rubbed sage
- 12 ounces beer
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit ((190 degrees Celsius)
- Spray a muffin tin with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, brown sugar, and dried herbs.
- Stir in the beer and olive oil. Mix well.
- Spoon approximately 2 tablespoons of the batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown.
I sincerely hope you'll enjoy today's quick bread biscuit recipe as much as I've enjoyed sharing it with you!
Thank you so much for visiting me today in my Kudos Kitchen. I hope you found something you'll love and that you will come back and visit me often. Please know that there is always room for you around my kitchen table!
Should you have any questions or comments regarding anything you've seen on my site, please don't hesitate to reach out to contact me. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back with you just as soon as I possibly can!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!