When you're feeling patriotic and you want your table to reflect your spirit, this Red White & Blue Recipe Roundup will come in handy.
Three cheers for the red white & blue! From breakfast to desserts (mostly desserts), I've got you covered with this Red White & Blue Recipe Roundup.
After all, no self-respecting Memorial Day or 4th of July gathering would be worth attending without one (or more) of these patriotic inspired colorful treats!
By clicking on the titles below, you’ll be taken directly to the recipe you’re interested in at that particular food blogger’s site. From there you can read more about the dish, find out the ingredient list, and learn the cooking instructions.
All the bloggers you’ll see listed below have specifically submitted their sites and recipes to this patriotic recipe roundup, and I thank each and every one of them for their delicious contributions!
Red White & Blue Recipe Roundup, from A through Z for the USA.
- American Flag Heart Decorated Sugar Cookies (pictured below and in the featured video) from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
"While these adorable red, white, and blue sugar cookies do take a little extra time to prepare, American Flag Heart Decorated Sugar Cookies are definitely worth the effort! They’re sure to be a hit at your next patriotic party or event!"
- Chocolate Cookie Candy Pretzel Bark from A Family Feast (see below)
- Red White & Blue Cheesecake Bars from Inside the Bru Crew Life (see below)
- Patriotic Fruit Tart from Nellie Bellie (see below)
- 4th of July Firework Cupcakes from Crayons and Cravings (see below)
- Patriotic Ice Cream Sandwiches from Eat it and Say Yum
- Almond Scented Red White & Blue Cake from Platter Talk
- Red White & Blue Ambrosia Salad from Sugar and Soul
- Red White & Blue Cheesecake Salad from The Slow Roasted Italian
- Patriotic Honey Poppy Seed Vinaigrette Salad from Cooking on the Front Burners
- Patriotic Rainbow Cookies from My Sequined Life
- Berry Yogurt Popsicles from Hustle Mom Repeat
- Patriotic Pudding Pops from Teaspoon of Goodness
- Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas from Nellie Bellie
- 4th of July Marshmallow Pinwheels from Home Cooking Memories
- Berry Patriotic Poke Cake from The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Red White & Blue Buckwheat Berry Cake from Platter Talk
- Red White & Blue Jello Parfait from Dancing Through the Rain (see below)
- Watermelon Pizza from Wholesome Yum (see below)
- Patriotic Berry Sweet Rolls from 3 Olives Branch (see below)
- Red White & Blue Sugared Cherries from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen (see below)
"With only three ingredients and about 10 minutes of time, these Red White & Blue Sugared Cherries will be the hit of any Memorial Day or 4th of July celebration! Make some today!"
- Star Spangled Sugar Cookies from A Family Feast (see below)
- No-Bake Red White & Blue Cake from Homemade Interest
- Layered Ribbon Jello Salad from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Summer Berry Stuffed French Toast Casserole from Trail and Eater
- American Flag Fruit Skewers from My Turn for Us
- American Flag Brownies from Amanda's Cookin'
- Patriotic Candy Cups from Fun Money Mom
- Strawberry and Berry No-Churn Ice Cream from Organized Island
- Cherry Berry American Pie from The Lady Behind the Curtain
- Star Spangled Fruit Infused Water from The View from Great Island
- Patriotic Fruit Trays 3 Ways from For the Love of Food Blog
- 4th of July Appetizer from Stacey Homemaker
- Red White & Blue Watermelon Salad from West via Midwest
- Super Simple American Flag Cupcakes from The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Red White & Blue Boozy Popsicles from Five Marigolds
- Patriotic Ice Cream Sandwiches with Magic Shell from Cooking on the Front Burners (see below)
- Red White & Blue Parfaits from To Simply Inspire (see below)
- White Chocolate Pudding Pops from The Lady Behind the Curtain (see below)
- Patriotic White Chocolate Pretzels from Beyond the Chicken Coop (see below)
- 4th of July Firecracker Jello Cups from Cincy Shopper (see below)
- Firecracker Strawberry Pops from Crayons and Cravings
- Mini Fruit Tarts from Hustle Mom Repeat
- Patriotic Cookies and Cream Dip from This Ole Mom
- Red White & Blue Cookie Tart from Dancing Through the Rain
- Sugar-Free Angel Food Cake from Living Sweet Moments
- Patriotic Cake Batter Dip from Mildly Meandering
- Captain America Cup Cakes from Organized 31
- Beet Citrus Ginger Sangria Mocktail from Just Beet It
- Pavlova Cups with Fresh Berries from Spinach Tiger
- Rocket Cheesecake Push Pops from Cutesy Crafts
- Red White & Blue American Pies from The Starving Chef Blog
- Red Velvet Berry Pancakes from The Gracious Wife
- Mascarpone Mousse with Berries from Low Carb Yum
- Red White & Blue Zinger Cake from Homemade Interest
- Patriotic Candy Bark from Amanda's Cookin'
- American Pie from Spinach Tiger
- 4th of July Cheesecake from Itsy Bitsy Kitchen
- Red White & Blueberry Popsicles from The View from Great Island (see below)
- White Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen (see below)
"Want something that’s cold and creamy? Something that’s healthy and yet slightly decadent, too? These White Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas are just the thing you’re craving!"
- Red White & Blue Cupcakes from Sweet and Savory Meals (see below)
- Marshmallow Star Shooters from Honey and Lime (see below)
- Red White & Blue Cherry Almond Cookies from The Kitchen is My Playground (see below)
- Red White & Blueberry Popsicles from Brea Getting Fit
- Strawberry Pizza with Sugar Cookie Crust from The Parent Spot
- Frozen Mixed Berry Vanilla Custard Pie from Honey and Lime
- 4th of July Snack Mix from Baby Savers
- Red White & Blue Yogurt Parfait from The Fresh Cooky
- Red White & Blue Dessert Bites from Good Life Eats
- Red White & Blue Berry Cheesecake Salad from This Old Gal
- Red White & Blue Boozy Popsicles from Five Marigolds
- Red White & Blue Fruit Salad from Cincy Shopper
- Firework Bundt Cake from Cook Eat Go
- Patriotic Ice Cream Cones from Family Around the Table
- Skinny Berry Cheesecake Bars from Healthy World Cuisine
- Red White & Blue Cake Pops from The Starving Chef Blog
- Patriotic Thumbprint Cookies from Money Wise Moms
- Red White & Blue Rice Krispy Treats from Sweet and Savory Meals (see below)
- Red White & Blue Strawberry Cheesecake Bites from The Kitchen is My Playground (see below)
- Creamy Berry & White Chocolate Bread Pudding from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen (see below)
"Fresh strawberries, blueberries, rhubarb, and white chocolate mingle with Italian bread cubes and then bathed in a rich and creamy custard sauce before baking. It’s simply the Best Creamy Strawberry Rhubarb Bread Pudding you’ll ever taste."
I sincerely hope you've enjoyed today's patriotic Red White & Blue Recipe Roundup as much as I've enjoyed bringing it to you!
Should you have any questions or comments regarding this post, or anything else you've seen on my site, please don't hesitate to contact me directly or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For additional information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, please follow me on;
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!