Christmas Cream Cheese Sprinkle Cookies are tender on the inside and crunchy on the outside, thanks to the fun and colorful sprinkles.
If you have time to add these Christmas Cream Cheese Sprinkle Cookies to your holiday baking list, I highly recommend doing so. They’re super simple to make and kids will have fun rolling them in the sprinkles before baking.
**Please Note – The printable recipe card with detailed instructions and complete ingredient measurements for making Christmas Cream Cheese Sprinkle Cookies is available near the end of this post.
The ingredient list for making Christmas Cream Cheese Sprinkles Cookies is as follows;
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- Christmas Sprinkles
These cookies also work well for various holidays throughout the year!
By swapping out the colors of sprinkles you use, these cookies will work for any and all occasions. Multi-colored sprinkles are perfect for birthdays, orange and brown or black go great for Halloween, all green work for St. Patrick’s day, and red, white and blue are perfect for the 4th of July.
Get creative, and be colorful throughout a year full of delicious reasons to celebrate!
If you’re ready, let’s begin making Christmas Cream Cheese Sprinkle Cookies!
- Cream together the butter and cream cheese in a stand mixer, or in a large bowl with a hand mixer.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar and beat on low until combined.
- Add the vanilla, salt, and flour. Beat until just combined.
- Stir in 3 tablespoons of the sprinkles and combine into the dough.
- Roll the dough into approximate 1 balls, and then into the remaining sprinkles.
- Place the cookies onto parchment lined baking sheets and bake in a pre-heated 350-degree oven for 20-22 minutes.
- Cool completely and enjoy!
For additional Christmas cookie recipes I’ve shared over the years, please click on the following titles for;
- Santa’s Favorite Sugar Cookie
- Soft Cinnamon-Sugar Gingerbread Cookies
- Fried Rosette Snowflake Cookies
- Peppermint Shortbread Cookies
- 2 sticks butter softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sprinkles
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream the butter and cream cheese together.
Slowly add the powdered sugar and blend until combined.
Add in the vanilla extract, salt, and the flour on low speed until completely combined.
Stir in 3 tablespoons of sprinkles until the sprinkles are fully incorporated.
Roll the dough into balls approximately 1½" round and roll each ball into the remaining sprinkles.
Place the balls onto parchment lined baking sheets and bake in a preheated oven for 20-22 minutes.
Cool and enjoy!
**Important to note - Do not overmix the dough after the sprinkles have been added or the color may bleed into the dough.
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s recipe for Christmas Cream Cheese Sprinkle Cookies as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
Ready! Set! BAKE!!! Wait, you’d better tie one on first. HaHa! Apron humor!
(Hand-painted bakers apron – Kudos Kitchen by Renee)
Should you have any questions regarding this recipe or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For additional information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, and/or my hand painted glassware or fabric items, please follow me on;
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!