This fast and flavorful fish dish of Tropical Seared Mahi Mahi with Pineapple, Grape & Avocado Salsa will be on the dinner table in under 15 minutes. It’s perfect for a light lunch or dinner during the spring and summer months.
The natural sweetness of the mahi-mahi plays well with the combined flavors of the salsa. From the sweet and acidic taste of the pineapple to the tartness of the grapes, the bite of the red onion, and of course the creaminess of the avocado. Tropical Seared Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple, Grapes & Avocado Salsa is the perfect pairing of sweet and tart.
For you, cilantro lovers out there (I’m with you, but didn’t have any the night I created this recipe), a light sprinkling of chopped cilantro over top of this dish to garnish would be a lovely and flavorful addition. Next time I make this Tropical Seared Mahi Mahi with Pineapple, Grape & Avocado Salsa I am SO doing that!
Seared Mahi Mahi with Pineapple, Grape & Avocado Salsa
- 2 mahi-mahi fish fillets or other sweet fish fillets of your choosing
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1½ cups diced pineapple chunks
- 1 cup seedless red grapes halved
- ¼ red onion finely chopped
- 1 avocado skin removed and diced
- chopped fresh cilantro as garnish optional
- -In a medium skillet over high heat, sear the seasoned mahi-mahi on both sides in the grapeseed oil (approximately 3-4 minutes per side, depending on thickness).
- -Meanwhile, add the remaining ingredients to a bowl, stir and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- -To serve, place a heaping helping of salsa on a plate. Top with the seared mahi-mahi and garnish with chopped cilantro, if desired (not shown).
I hope you’ve enjoyed this recipe for Tropical Seared Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple, Grapes & Avocado Salsa as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you.
Cheers to all of life’s treasures found under the sea.
Should you have any questions regarding this recipe for Tropical Seared Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple, Grapes & Avocado Salsa, or anything else you see on my site, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly, or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For additional information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, and/or my hand painted glassware or fabric items, please follow me on;
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!