This Pear Recipe Roundup for Friday’s Featured Foodie Feastings shines the spotlight on one of late summer and early falls best-kept secrets; the pleasing pear!
In the later summer and fall, it seems pears get the short end of the stick because of the apples and pumpkins getting all the attention! But not today, not here!
Mother Nature’s late summer superstar fruit finally gets its time in the sun, and all the scrumptious pear recipes that follow will be ones you’ll want to rush into the kitchen to make. Welcome to Pleasing Pear Recipe Roundup 2018!
By clicking on the titles below, you’ll be taken directly to the recipe you’re interested in at that particular food blogger’s site. From there you can read more about the dish, find out the ingredient list, and learn the cooking instructions.
All the bloggers you’ll see listed below have specifically submitted their sites and recipes to this Pleasing Pear Recipe Roundup 2018 for Friday’s Featured Foodie Feastings, and I thank each and every one of them for their delicious contributions!
Bring on the pleasing pear recipes!!
- Slow Cooker Pear and Applesauce with Amaretto from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
- Gluten-Free Almond Pear Cake from Zesty Olive
- Pear Walnut Salad with Maple & Cinnamon from A Virtual Vegan
- Chamomile Pear Infused Vodka from Sidewalk Shoes
- Chai Tea Pear Oatmeal from The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Pear and Dark Chocolate Crisp from A Family Feast
- Carmelized Pear Flatbread from Grandbaby Cakes
- Warm Pear Clementine Juice from Recipes from a Pantry
- Caramel Pear Cheesecake Bars from Sugar and Soul
- Baked Brie with Hot Pepper Jelly and Pear from Trail and Eater
- Pear Muffins from Beyond the Chicken Coop
- Gluten-Free Vegan Pear and Dark Chocolate Pudding from Rhain’s Recipes
- Ginger Pear Polenta Cake from Veggie Desserts
- Brown Sugar Bourbon Pear Galette from My Kitchen Love
- Chocolate Pear Cake from An Italian in My Kitchen
- Roasted Pears with Wine and Honey from Sidewalk Shoes
- Autumn Chopped Fruit and Vegetable Salad from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
- Double Pear and Vanilla Muffins from My Kitchen Love
- Gluten-Free Paleo Pear Butter from Strength & Sunshine
- Pear Cake from An Italian in My Kitchen
- Hazelnut Tea Cakes with Moscato and Pears from Platter Talk
- Pear Crumble Bars from Blue Bowl Recipes
- Pear and Brie Crostini from Go Go Gourmet
- Spiced Pear Planters Punch from The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Salad with Goat Cheese, Pears and Candied Walnuts from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Buttery Spiced Poached Pears from April Golightly
- Pear Smoothie Bowl from Fearless Dining
- Pear Almond Butter Toast with Granola from Kristine’s Kitchen Blog
- Pear Ginger Smoothie from Natalie’s Health
- Pear Walnut Cake with Honey Buttercream from Liv for Cake
- Apple Pear Pomegranate Puff Pancake from The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Gluten-Free Buckwheat Pear Pancakes from Fearless Dining
- Pear Feta and Walnut Pizza from Kristine’s Kitchen Blog
- Apple Pear Crisp from Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Pear Custard Pie from Joy Filled Eats
- Gluten-Free Pear Crisp from The View from Great Island
- Roast Pumpkin Pear Salad from Natalie’s Health
- Pear Pomegranate and Honeycomb Salad from We’re Parents
- Turkey Pear Pizza from Home Cooking Memories
- Chocolate Poached Pears from Eating Richly
- Endive Salad Bites with Pears, Blue Cheese, and Pecans from Flavor the Moments
- Pear Chips from Beyond the Chicken Coop
- Puff Pastry Pear Tart from Mom Foodie
- Pear Walnut Stick Buns from (yours truly) Kudos Kitchen
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s Pleasing Pear Recipe Roundup 2018 for Friday’s Featured Foodie Feastings as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you.
Should you have any questions regarding this roundup, or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For additional information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, and/or my hand painted glassware or fabric items, please follow me on;
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!