Out with the old and ring in the new!!! While 2013 held some decent and happy times for our family, it also held it’s share of deep and tragic heartache. I for one, am not sad to see it in the rear view mirror as we travel on life’s highway.
I excitedly look forward to the year 2014 with great hope and optimism. The promise of a fresh new start is always very uplifting and refreshing with the thought that anything and everything good is just around the corner waiting to happen.
1 ounce Amaretto (per glass)
1/2 ounce Grand Marnier (per glass)
3 ounces sparkling wine or Champagne (per glass)
-Add the first three ingredients to Champagne glasses and top off with orange juice.
-Best served cold and with the people you love most in the world!
-Cheers to that!!!
Dream big! Live big! Laugh big! Love big! This is my toast to you for the coming new year and one that I hope to make good on for myself 🙂 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
A big THANK YOU goes out to Constance of The Foodie Army Wife for hosting this week’s #SundaySupper theme ~ Reflections and Resolutions. To see all the other participants for this weeks #SundaySupper, please click on the links below. I just know you’ll enjoy them!
- Snowman Eggnog Pancakes from Shockingly Delicious
- Baked Oatmeal from In The Kitchen With Audrey and Maurene
- Chia Seed Breakfast Pudding from girlichef
- Bourbon Pecan Chocolate Popcorn from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Moroccan Cigars from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Baked Camembert with Caramel and Pecans from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pancetta & Goat Cheese Crostinis from Country Girl in the Village
- New Year’s Brezel from The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Sweet and Savory Mixed Nuts from Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Glazed Snickerdoodle Bars with Walnuts from Pies and Plots
- Champagne Shrimp and Pasta from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Minestrone Any Way from Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos
- Pecan-Crusted Rainbow Trout from Small Wallet, Big Appetite
- Mushroom Risotto from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Zapiekanka (Polish ‘pizza’) from Curious Cuisiniere
- Hoppin’ John for Good Luck from The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Italian Vegetable Soup from The Foodie Army Wife
- Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella and Prosciutto from Family Foodie
- Black-Eye Pea and Greens Casserole and Wine Pairings from ENOFYLZ Wine Blog
- Candied Bacon Bourbon Bloody Mary from The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Peanut & Pretzel Bark from Killer Bunnies, Inc.
- Cherry Almond Blondies from Mess Makes Food
- Apricot Fizz from Magnolia Days
- Celebration Mimosas from Kudos Kitchen By Renee
- Dark Chocolate Cake Doughnuts from What Smells So Good?
- Gluten Free Cronuts from No One Likes Crumbley Cookies
- Spiced Cranberry Apple Crisp from Neighborfood
- Blood Orange Mimosas from Take A Bite Out of Boca
Cheers to a happy and healthy 2014,