You’ll be pleasantly pleased after your first sip of Pumpkin Spice Martinis.
After your second sip, you’ll be warm all over. You’re welcome!! 🙂 Enjoy Responsibly!
If you’re looking for a special occasion cocktail that’s perfect for fall, then look no further than this recipe for Pumpkin Spice Martinis!
**Please Note – The printable recipe card with detailed instructions and complete ingredient measurements for making a Pumpkin Spice Martini is available near the end of this post. OR click on the “jump to recipe” button (found above) to be taken directly to the recipe.
The ingredient list:
**Note – The following lists of ingredients plus kitchen tools and equipment contain affiliate links (highlighted in blue) for your consideration and shopping convenience. #CommissionsEarned
- Irish Cream Liquor
- Cinnamon Whisky
- Vanilla Extract
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Pumpkin Purée
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Cinnamon Stick
- Grated Nutmeg
Kitchen tools and equipment needed:
- cocktail shaker (optional), or pitcher
- nutmeg grater
- small plate
- martini glasses, or your favorite cocktail glasses
- jigger shot glass
- measuring cups and spoons
How this recipe came to be:
The first time I’d had a pumpkin spice martini was on vacation while we were spending a little time at the Chumash Casino in Santa Ynez, California.
After my initial sip, I knew it was something I wanted to recreate upon returning home.
The result is my version of a Pumpkin Spice Martini, and it’s a good one. I hope you’re ready! And, as always, please drink responsibly!
Do I need to use a cocktail shaker to make this fall cocktail?
Feel free to mix these pumpkin pie martinis directly into a pitcher (following the recipe, and according to how many people you’ll be serving).
Do I need to serve these in a martini glass?
Not at all.
Feel free to serve them in whatever style glass you have, and prefer.
It’s not about the glass, it’s what’s inside that counts. LOL
How long does it take to make these autumn martinis:
Not long at all.
Probably about 5 minutes (shaking included), for two drinks.
Additional cocktail recipes:
- Golden Statue Prosecco Cocktail (pictured below)
“And the award for the best-tasting cocktail to sip on while watching an awards show is…Golden Statue Prosecco Cocktail! Come on up. Your statue is waiting for you!“
- Bacon Washed Bourbon Champagne Cocktail from Such the Spot
- Cranberry Lemoncello Spritzer from Snappy Gourmet
- Boozy Fruit Cocktails with Gin and Mint (pictured below)
“Cool, refreshing and a little kicked up! This Boozy Fruit Cocktail is the perfect summer dessert for the over 21 crowd!“
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cocktail from Gastronom
- Berries on the Cake Cocktail from Jenni Field’s Pastry Chef Online
- Bacon Bloody Good Mary (pictured below)
“A Bacon Bloody Good Mary is a great way to have a cocktail, and a snack, all in one glass. I’ll drink to that!“
- Fall Gin and Tonic Cocktail from Gastronom
- White Chocolate Cherry Martini from Our Crafty Mom
- BlackBerry Sangria Spritzer (pictured below)
“Blackberry Sangria Spritzer is light and refreshing. It’s the perfect thing to serve year-round when you’re hosting a gathering or party.“
- Sorrento Sunrise Cocktail from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Tequila Moscow Mule from Mom’s Dinner
*Pumpkin Spice Martini (pictured below) This is the place!
Below is the printable recipe card along with the exact ingredient measurements and nutritional information for making today’s delicious fall cocktail.
If you’ve made this recipe, or are excited to make this recipe, I’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment to leave it a star rating in the recipe card, along with a comment if you’re so inclined. Thank you. 🙂
Pumpkin Spice Martini
- 1 jigger amaretto
- 1 jigger Irish cream liquor
- 1 jigger cinnamon whiskey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup ice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- pinch grated nutmeg
- Place the cinnamon sugar and honey on two separate plates. Dip the rim of each martini glass into the honey first and then the cinnamon sugar. Set aside.
- Add the ice to a cocktail shaker. Add the amaretto, whiskey, Irish cream, vanilla, and pumpkin puree to the shaker. Return the lid to the shaker and shake well for 30 seconds.
- Pour the martinis into the prepared glasses. Garnish with grated nutmeg, additional cinnamon-sugar, and a cinnamon stick in each glass (if desired).
- Always drink responsibly!!
Thank you so much for visiting me here today in my Kudos Kitchen!
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s recipe for Pumpkin Spice Martini as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
Should you have any questions or comments regarding this recipe or anything else you’ve seen on my site, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For more Kudos Kitchen recipe information, please follow me on my social medial channels (listed below), and don’t forget to TAG me @kudoskitchen with photos so I can view all your delicious recipe creations! It’s exciting for me when you share them, so don’t be shy!
Kudos Kitchen by Renee – BRINGING YOU EASY, ECONOMICAL, AND DELICIOUS DISHES TO FEED YOUR LOVED ONES!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!
**Note – The post above includes affiliate links. As always, I truly thank you for your support!