This is not your ordinary Mimosa. No sir. These extra special Celebration Mimosas are made with extra flair and flavor!! It is simply THE BEST MIMOSA recipe for celebratory times, and kicking up your heels!
Out with the old, and ring in the new!
As we all excitedly look forward to the new year with great hope and optimism, let us all say a thankful cheerio for what was, and what is just around the corner!
Easy Shrimp Cocktail Appetizer Bites (showcased in the featured video) is another tasty way to celebrate!
**Please Note – The printable recipe card with detailed instructions, complete ingredient measurements, and nutritional information for making the very best Celebration Mimosas is available at the end of this post.
The promise of a fresh new start is always very uplifting and refreshing with the promise of anything and everything good being just around the corner and waiting to happen.
This celebration mimosa is just the drink you need to help ring it all in, in a properly delicious way!
The ingredient list;
**Note – The following lists of ingredients plus kitchen tools and equipment contain affiliate links (highlighted in blue) for your consideration and shopping convenience. #CommissionsEarned
- Grand Marnier (or other orange-flavored liquor)
- Champagne, Sparkling Wine, or Prosecco
- Orange Juice
Kitchen tools and equipment;
- Champagne Flutes (or your favorite cocktail glasses)
- Shot Glass (in ounces)
- Cocktail Stirrer (optional)
- Serving Tray
The easy instructions for making the very best mimosa in all the land;
- Start by adding one ounce of amaretto to each glass.
- Next, add ½ ounce of Grand Marnier.
- Add 3 ounces of sparkling wine, champagne, or prosecco to each glass.
- Fill the remainder of each glass with orange juice.
- Please remember to always drink responsibly!
Want more cocktail and appetizers for celebrating?
- New Year’s Eve Appetizers and Cocktail Recipe Roundup (pictured below) from all your favorite food bloggers from around the web!
“Whether you’re partying with a crowd or just one or two, all the best New Year’s Eve appetizers and drinks recipes are sure to give you plenty of reasons to celebrate and ring in a brand new year!“
Dream big! Live big! Laugh big! Love big! This is my toast to you for the coming new year and one that I hope to make good on for myself as well! 🙂
Below is the printable recipe card along with the exact ingredient measurements and nutritional information for making today’s Best Ever Celebration Mimosas!
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- ½ ounce Grand Marnier (or other orange flavored liquor)
- 2 ounces champagne, sparkling wine, or prosecco
- 3 ounces orange juice (or to fill the glass)
- Combine all the ingredients in a champagne flute and stir lightly.
- Serve immediately.
- Please drink responsibly.
Thank you so much for visiting me here in my Kudos Kitchen!!
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s delicious festive cocktail for the Best Mimosa for all your celebratory needs as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you!
Should you have any questions or comments regarding this post, or any recipe you’ve seen on my site please don’t hesitate to contact me directly or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For more information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, please follow me on my social media:
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!
**Note – The post above includes affiliate links. As always, I truly thank you for your support!