When dinner needs to be quick and delicious with a minimum amount of clean up, this Sheet Pan Lemon Ginger Shrimp with Veggies & Potatoes comes to the rescue, and will please the entire family in less than 30 minutes!
With the help of a few grocery store convenience items, this sheet pan lemon ginger shrimp is loaded with fresh flavors that compliment each other wonderfully well.
This recipe will leave you full without weighing you down! It's one of my absolute favorites, and I trust it will soon be one of yours too!
**Please Note - The printable recipe card with detailed instructions, complete ingredient measurements, and nutritional information for making lemon ginger shrimp sheet pan supper is available at the end of this post.
The ingredient list for making lemon ginger shrimp sheet pan supper;
**Note - The following list of ingredients contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience.
- Raw Shrimp (thawed if frozen), peeled and deveined
- Baby Potatoes
- Fresh Broccoli
- Fresh Asparagus
- Garlic, minced
- Olive Oil
- Lemongrass Paste
- Ginger Paste
- Lemon Zest
- Salt and Pepper
- Sesame Seeds (optional)
Why this lemon ginger shrimp sheet pan recipe works:
- It's fast.
- It's fresh.
- It's flavorful.
- It only takes one bowl and one sheet pan.
- It's economical when you purchase the shrimp on sale at the grocery store and store it in the freezer.
- It cleans up easily.
What is the proper way to thaw frozen shrimp?
- Thawing frozen shrimp can be done in the refrigerator or by running it under cold water.
- Just remember that once the shrimp is thawed, dry it well with paper towels, and return it to the refrigerator to keep it cold until it's time to cook.
Can this recipe lemon ginger shrimp be made on an outdoor grill?
All you need are a few bricks that you'll place on the grate of your grill.
You then add the sheet pan on top of the bricks, close the cover of your medium/hot grill, and now your grill works like your indoor oven. Easy Peasy!
*Special Note - Cover the bottom of the sheet pan with foil, so it stays clean and won't turn black from the heat of the flames.
Tips for making the best sheet pan lemon ginger shrimp:
Flip and stir the contents at least once during the roasting period, and make sure that all the ingredients are in an even layer when you return them to the heat.
Make sure to cut the potatoes into small size chunks, so they'll cook at the same rate as the shrimp.
Then, as soon as the potatoes are fork tender and the shrimp are pink and opaque, dinner is ready.
Additional vegetable suggestions for this recipe:
- Green Beans
- Brussels Sprouts
- Pearl Onions
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Egg Plant
**Note - If using root vegetables such as carrots, parsnips, and sweet potatoes, those will take longer cooking time so add those to the sheet tray first and cook them for 15 minutes prior to adding the shrimp and other vegetables.
How long will lemon ginger shrimp keep in the refrigerator once cooked?
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Once cooked, you can also store any leftovers in an airtight freezer container for up to 2 months.
How to reheat:
- Thaw completely (if needed).
- Heat on a sheet pan in a preheated 350-degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
**The following affiliate links are some suggested products I’ve chosen that will aid you in the making and serving of this recipe for lemon ginger shrimp sheet pan supper with potatoes and vegetables if desired.
Below is the printable recipe card for today’s Lemon Ginger Shrimp Sheet Pan Supper.
If you’ve enjoyed this recipe and look forward to making it (or have already made it), I’d appreciate if you’d take a moment to give it some feedback by way of stars near the comment section at the end of this post. Thank you so much!
Sheet Pan Lemon Ginger Shrimp with Veggies and Potatoes
- 1 pound raw shrimp shelled and deveined
- 1 pound baby yellow potatoes quartered
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2½ tablespoons ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups cut fresh asparagus 1½" pieces
- 1½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1½ tablespoon sesame seeds optional
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Place the first 10 ingredients into a very large bowl and toss well to coat.
- Turn the ingredients out onto a large baking sheet in an even layer.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet. Flip and stir the ingredients and return the baking sheet back to the oven for an additional 15 minutes. Or until the potatoes are fork tender and the shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Serve immediately.
I sincerely hope you've enjoyed today's easy lemon ginger shrimp recipe as much as I've enjoyed bringing it to you!
Should you have any questions or comments regarding this recipe or anything else you've seen on my site, please don't hesitate to contact me directly or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For additional information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, please follow me on;
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!
**Note - The post above includes affiliate links. As always, I truly thank you for your support!