Brunch. My favorite. Especially when there are these Canadian Bacon, Egg & Asparagus Breakfast Quesadillas on the menu.
The odds are *stacked* in your favor that you’re going to love these Canadian Bacon, Egg & Asparagus Breakfast Quesadillas. LOL! See what I did there?Jump to Recipe
**Please Note – The printable recipe card with detailed instructions, complete ingredient measurements, and nutritional information for making egg and asparagus breakfast quesadillas is available at the end of this post. OR you can hit the “jump to recipe” button above to be taken directly to the recipe.
The ingredient list for making Egg & Asparagus Breakfast Quesadillas:
You’ll need fresh eggs, fresh asparagus, 4″ round flour tortillas, American cheese slices, Canadian bacon, butter, salt, and pepper. That’s it.
Of course, if you’d like to add additional ingredients to your Egg & Asparagus Breakfast Quesadillas, by all means, do. Here are a few add-on ingredients I think you may also enjoy.
- Sauteed Bell Peppers
- Sauteed Zucchini Slices
- Swiss Cheese
- Tomato Slices
- Avocado Slices
- Turkey slices
- You get the idea…
How to make breakfast quesadillas;
- Fry the eggs in a little butter in a hot skillet to your desired doneness.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Slightly precook the fresh asparagus to soften slightly and assemble the Egg & Asparagus Breakfast Quesadillas by layering the flour tortilla, one slice American cheese, egg, asparagus, another slice of American cheese and another flour tortilla.
- Add more butter to the skillet and cook the Egg & Asparagus Breakfast Quesadillas on both sides (flipping carefully) until golden brown.
- Keep the prepared quesadillas warm in a low oven while preparing the remaining Canadian Bacon, Egg & Asparagus Breakfast Quesadillas.
- Serve hot.
Canadian Bacon, Egg & Asparagus Breakfast Quesadillas
Below is the printable recipe card along with the exact ingredient measurements and nutritional information for making today’s easy breakfast quesadillas.
Canadian Bacon, Egg & Asparagus Breakfast Quesadilla
- 8 flour tortillas, 4″ round
- 4 large eggs
- 5 slices Canadian Bacon
- 20 fresh asparagus spears, partially cooked
- 8 slices American cheese
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- Fry the eggs in approximately 1½ tablespoons of butter a skillet over medium heat. Season the eggs with salt and pepper
Assemble each quesadilla as follows:
- 1 flour tortilla, 1 slice Canadian bacon, 1 slice of American Cheese, 1 prepared egg, 4-5 asparagus spears, 1 slice of American cheese, top with another flour tortilla.
- Add additional butter to the skillet and brown each quesadilla on both sides (flipping carefully) until golden brown.
- Keep the prepared sandwiches in a warm oven while you prepare the remaining sandwiches.
- Serve hot.
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s breakfast quesadilla recipe as much as I’ve enjoyed bringing it to you.
Want more brunch recipes?
BrunchWeek Egg Dishes:
California Club Omelet from The Barbee Housewife
Quick & Easy Cheesy Cheddar Asparagus Frittata from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
Huevos Rancheros Cups from A Day in the Life on the Farm
Kuku Sabzi (Persian Herb Omelette) from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
BrunchWeek Breads, Grains, and Pastries:
Buttermilk Scones from Mildly Meandering
New York Style Garlic Knots from Girl Abroad
Miso Butter Toast from Brunch-n-Bites
Pecan Belgian Waffles with Strawberry Sauce from Family Around the Table
Savory French Toast with Asparagus from Forking Up
BrunchWeek Fruits, Vegetables and Sides:
Asparagus Fried Rice from Tara’s Multicultural Table
Asparagus Bacon Rollups from For the Love of Food
Creamy Baked Cheesy Asparagus from Daily Dish Recipes
Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan from Books n’ Cooks
Blueberry Raspberry Chocolate Bark from Caroline’s Cooking
Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake from The Crumby Kitchen
Red Velvet Cake Macaron from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Succulent Vanilla Sugar Cookies from Love and Confections
Should you have any questions regarding this recipe, or anything else you see on my site, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly, or leave me a comment in the comment section below. It is always my distinct pleasure to get back to you with a reply just as soon as I possibly can!
For additional information regarding my Kudos Kitchen recipes, please follow me on;
Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Cooking up artistically delicious family-friendly dishes from my Kudos Kitchen to yours!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!