Brunch. My favorite. Especially when these Egg and Asparagus Breakfast Quesadillas are on the menu.
The odds are *stacked* in your favor that you're going to love these Breakfast Quesadillas. LOL! See what I did there?
**Please Note - The printable recipe card with detailed instructions, complete ingredient measurements, and nutritional information for making egg and asparagus breakfast quesadillas is available at the end of this post. OR you can hit the "jump to recipe" button above to be taken directly to the recipe.
The ingredient list for making Egg and Asparagus Breakfast Quesadillas:
- fresh eggs
- fresh asparagus
- 4" round flour tortillas
- American cheese slices
- Canadian bacon
- salt and pepper
Of course, if you'd like to add additional ingredients to your Breakfast Quesadillas, by all means, do.
Here are a few add-on ingredients I think you may also enjoy.
- Sauteed Bell Peppers
- Sauteed Zucchini Slices
- Swiss Cheese
- Tomato Slices
- Avocado Slices
- Turkey slices
- You get the idea...
How to make breakfast quesadillas:
- Fry the eggs in a little butter in a hot skillet to your desired doneness.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Slightly precook the fresh asparagus to soften slightly and assemble the Egg & Asparagus Breakfast Quesadillas by layering the flour tortilla, one slice of American cheese, egg, asparagus, another slice of American cheese, and another flour tortilla.
- Add more butter to the skillet and cook the Egg & Asparagus Breakfast Quesadillas on both sides (flipping carefully) until golden brown.
- Keep the prepared quesadillas warm in a low oven while preparing the remaining Canadian Bacon, Egg & Asparagus Breakfast Quesadillas.
- Serve hot.
Below is the printable recipe card along with the exact ingredient measurements and nutritional information for making today's easy breakfast quesadillas.
⭐If you've made this recipe, or are excited to make this recipe, I'd appreciate it if you'd take a moment to leave it a star rating on the recipe card, along with a comment if you're so inclined. Thank you. 🙂
Egg and Asparagus Breakfast Quesadilla
- 8 flour tortillas, 4" round
- 4 large eggs
- 5 slices Canadian Bacon
- 20 fresh asparagus spears, partially cooked
- 8 slices American cheese
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt, divided
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- Fry the eggs in approximately 1½ tablespoons of butter a skillet over medium heat. Season the eggs with salt and pepper
Assemble each quesadilla as follows:
- 1 flour tortilla, 1 slice Canadian bacon, 1 slice of American Cheese, 1 prepared egg, 4-5 asparagus spears, 1 slice of American cheese, top with another flour tortilla.
- Add additional butter to the skillet and brown each quesadilla on both sides (flipping carefully) until golden brown.
- Keep the prepared sandwiches in a warm oven while you prepare the remaining sandwiches.
- Serve hot.
I sincerely hope you've enjoyed today's breakfast quesadilla recipe as much as I've enjoyed bringing it to you.
Kudos Kitchen by Renee – Where I joyously bring you easy, economical, and delicious comfort food dishes to feed the people you love!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!