Chocolate Cranberry Quick Bread with Pecans comes together quickly, and it's chock full of creamy, chewy and crunchy ingredients. It's perfect for to serve for all of your autumnal gatherings.
When you're looking for something a little sweet but not cloyingly so, this Chocolate Cranberry Quick Bread with Pecans fits the bill, perfectly.
With the holidays fast approaching, you might want to consider giving a few of these Chocolate Cranberry Quick Breads as gifts. Wrapped well, they'll hold in the freezer for one to two months, meaning that you can bake them up in advance, and then when time is at a premium in the month of December, you'll have one less thing to stress over. Relax. You've got this!
This quick bread can also be tailored to your tastes, or the tastes of the people on your gift list. If you prefer a nut free option, leave the nuts out entirely. If you prefer walnuts to pecans, do that instead. If white chocolate is better suited to your tastes, swap white chocolate chips for the semi-sweet chips. I'll never tell. And, if you're not a fan of dried cranberries, leave them out altogether, or use raisins instead. The choices are yours so don't be afraid to experiment. I give you my complete permission!
The following step-by-step photos will walk you through the process of making Chocolate Cranberry Quick Bread with Pecans.
In the bowl of a stand mixer (or a large bowl with a hand mixer), cream together the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar. Add an egg, vanilla, and evaporated milk to the butter and sugar mixture and blend until combined.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and blend until completely incorporated.
Add the chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and chopped pecans to the batter and stir until fully combined. Spoon the batter evenly into a prepared loaf pan that's been sprayed with baking spray. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes and then turn the bread out onto a rack to cool completely before slicing.
The following products from Amazon.com are for your consideration and will aid you in the making of this Chocolate Cranberry Quick Bread with Pecans (if needed). As always, these products are only suggestions. You will not be charged in anyway should you decide to click on the photos and view the products:
Chocolate Cranberry Quick Bread with Pecans
- ½ cup butter softened to room temperature (1 stick)
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup cried cranberries
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a loaf pan by spraying with baking spray. Set aside.
- Cream the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a stand mixer (with the paddle attachment), or in a large bowl with a hand mixer.
- Add the egg, vanilla, and evaporated milk to the creamed butter and sugar mixture and blend on low to incorporate.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and slowly blend until the mixture is completely blended (scraping down the sides as needed).
- Add the chocolate chips, cranberries and chopped pecans to the batter and stir well to combine.
- Evenly spoon the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the pan to a cooling rack for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes turn the bread out of the pan and allow to cool completely before slicing and serving.
Wooden spoon or spatula
8½ - 9" loaf pan
The above post above includes affiliate links. When I find a great product or service, I like to share it with my readers. Sometimes I use affiliate links so I can earn commission for my recommendations. As always, I thank you for your support!
I've decided to coordinate this recipe for Chocolate Cranberry Quick Bread with Pecans with these two his and her hand painted tea cups that were a special, custom order. The photos show the front and back of each cup. The customer supplied me with the saying that they wanted painted on each cup, and then the design was up to me. This is how they turned out:
Each and every item I ship (fabrics and glassware) is painted to order and unique. Custom orders are always welcome, and I will happily paint and design from any idea, photo, or description you send my way. My hand painted glassware is completely dishwasher and microwave safe as well as being non-toxic. Each glassware item comes in its own gift box, making them perfect for gifting. If you'd like to find out more about my hand painted products, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit one of my shops on Etsy and Wazala.
Kudos Kitchen by Renée - Where food, art, and fun collide each and every day!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!