Yep! You heard me correctly. Pizza Nachos. Make them in an air fryer, or traditional oven. Please. Thank you. You're welcome! 😉
Now that you've found the best ever nacho appetizer recipe, you can essentially stop looking for others. LOL. Just kidding of course, but once you try these, and see how deliciously tasty and easy they are to make, you'll wonder how you ever lived without them before?!!
HaHa! No worries, you found them now, and can live happily ever after! The end! 🙂
**Note - The following recipe post or category contains affiliate links (highlighted in blue) for your consideration. By clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
- Ingredients for making pizza nachos:
- Additional ingredient suggestions for making pizza nachos:
- How do I make pizza nachos in an oven?
- Can I make this recipe on an outdoor grill? If so, how?
- How long will cooked pizza appetizers keep in the refrigerator?
- How do I reheat pizza nachos?
- What if I wanted to make keto pizza appetizers? What then?
- Here's another snacking recipe that works well in both an air fryer and oven:
- The super easy instructions for making pizza nachos in an air fryer:
- Printable Recipe Card
Ingredients for making pizza nachos:
- Tortilla Chips
- Pizza Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Dried Basil
- Dried Oregano
- Garlic Powder
- Baby Pepperoni
Additional ingredient suggestions for making pizza nachos:
- Green Pepper
- Chopped Garlic
- Cooked Sausage
- Ground Beef
- Cooked Pork
- Alfredo Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- What do you like on your pizza?
Please note that while this is primarily an air fryer method, I'm also giving oven and even grill options listed below.
How do I make pizza nachos in an oven?
Preheat the oven to 375-degrees.
Lay a single, even layer of tortilla chips on a baking sheet, some overlapping is fine.
Top with your favorite pizza ingredients.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown and melty.
Can I make this recipe on an outdoor grill? If so, how?
Follow the same instructions for making them in an indoor oven, but place one or two bricks on top of the outdoor grill grate.
Heat the grill and place the baking sheet on top of the bricks.
Cover the grill and allow the nachos to cook until the cheese is golden brown and melty.
How long will cooked pizza appetizers keep in the refrigerator?
I doubt you'll have any leftover, but if you do, cover them well and keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.
How do I reheat pizza nachos?
In the oven is best. That way they'll reheat crispy. If you reheat in the microwave, they'll still be yummy, just not crispy.
350-degrees until hot (approximately 5-7 minutes).
What if I wanted to make keto pizza appetizers? What then?
You can substitute pork rinds for the tortilla chips.
I've not tried it, but I'm fairly certain it would still work, and still taste pretty great!
Here's another snacking recipe that works well in both an air fryer and oven:
Chomping on Rutabaga Fries is similar to munching on French fries, except there are very few carbs but still a lot of flavor. These Rutabaga fries can be made in an air fryer or oven, so why not give them a try?
The super easy instructions for making pizza nachos in an air fryer:
- Add the tortilla chips in an even layer in the basket of an air fryer.
- Add pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, and shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle dried basil, dried oregano, and garlic powder.
- Top with baby pepperoni.
- Set the air fryer to 400-degrees and cook for 6-7 minutes, or until the cheese is brown and melted.
⭐If you've made this recipe, or are excited to make this recipe, I'd appreciate it if you'd take a moment to leave it a star rating on the recipe card, along with a comment if you're so inclined. Thank you. 🙂
Printable Recipe Card
Pizza Nachos for the Air Fryer
- 4 cups corn nacho chips
- ⅓ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup baby pepperoni or chopped pepperoni
- Place an even layer of nacho chips in an air fryer basket.
- Top the chip evenly with the pizza sauce.
- Layer the cheeses over the chips and sauce.
- Sprinkle with dried herbs and garlic powder.
- Top with pepperoni.
- Cook at 400-degrees in an air fryer for 6-7 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown and melted.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Follow me across my social media platforms and join in on the conversation: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, TIKTOK, AND YOUTUBE.
I sincerely hope you've enjoyed today's recipe for air fryer pizza nachos as much as I've enjoyed bringing it to you!
Thank you so much for visiting me today in my Kudos Kitchen. I hope you found something you'll love and that you'll come back and visit me often. There is always room for you around my table!
Should you have any questions or comments regarding anything you've seen here on my blog, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. It is always my distinct pleasure to respond to you just as soon as I possibly can.
Jennifer Kovach says
Bet these would be great with pita chips in place of the tortilla chips
I'll bet your right, Jennifer!! YUM!
sharlene soulas says
Pizza nachos were absolutely delicious! Thanks so much for this recipe and others you are sharing.
I also made bacon in my air fryer. Came out great!
Why have I never thought of this before!! SO simple and easy with amazing pizza flavors
They're the best! Thanks, Noelle!
Wow! I love pizza flavors on just about anything, but everything combined on nachos is something special. Thanks for a great recipe.
My pleasure, Alyssa. Enjoy the nachos!!