Wedge Salad with Wasabi Peas
This retro-inspired Wedge Salad with Wasabi Peas is traditionally delicious, but with an updated twist. You're going to love the big, bold flavors with a touch of heat to offset the cool crunch of the lettuce and dressing!
Servings: 6 servings
- To make the blue cheese dressing:
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup heavy cream or milk, or more to your desired thickness.
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- For the salad:
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce cut into 6 wedge slices
- 1 cup wasabi peas
- ½ cup roasted salted sunflower seeds, hulled
To make the blue cheese dressing:
In a medium bowl, whisk together the salad dressing ingredients until creamy. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Cut the iceberg lettuce into 6 wedges and season each wedge lightly with salt and pepper.
When ready to serve spoon some of the blue cheese dressing over the salad wedges, top with wasabi peas and sunflower seeds.
Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1 | Calories: 482kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 1916mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g