Loaded Pulled Pork Nachos
Looking for a colorful snack that also can pull double duty as a meal and leave everyone happy and full? Loaded Pulled Pork Nachos do just that!
Servings: 6 servings
- 12 - ounces nacho chips your favorite variety
- 2½ cups pulled pork (leftovers are great for this)
- 1 medium ripe tomato diced small (approximately ½ cup)
- 1 small green bell pepper diced small (approximately ½ cup)
- 1 small red onion diced small (approximately ½ cup)
- 2½ cups corn kernels (thawed if frozen; drained, if canned; removed from the cob and roasted, if fresh)
- 1 can 15 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained
- 12 ounces pepper jack cheese shredded
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Cover a baking sheet with foil (optional) and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
Layer the nacho chips evenly onto the baking sheet.
Evenly spread the pulled pork, diced tomato, diced green pepper, red onion, corn, and black beans over the chips on the baking sheet.
Spread the shredded cheese evenly over top of the loaded pork nachos.
Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and just starting to brown.
Remove and serve hot.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 575kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 1024mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 18g