Slow Cooker Pork Tacos with Rice and Beans
Mexican Slow Cooker Pork Tacos with Rice and Beans is a easy and flavorful "dump" recipe that will please the entire family.
Servings: 10 tacos
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 1 3-4 pound pork tenderloin
- 4 cloves garlic smashed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ cup prepared salsa
- 1 jar 12 ounce chili sauce
- 1 can 4 ounces fire roasted jalapenos
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 can 15 ounces black beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 can 15 ounces corn, drained
- 2 packages Ben's Santa Fe Ready Rice
- 10 Flour tortillas
- Sliced avocados optional
- Chopped cilantro optional
- Sour cream optional
- Chopped scallions optional
- Shredded cheese optional
Place the first 10 ingredients into the slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
Uncover and add the beans, corn and ready rice.
Cook an additional 30 minutes.
Remove the pork to a plate and shred with two forks.
Return the shredded pork back into the cooker, stir and heat through.
Serve with the flour tortillas and additional ingredients (optional) for toppings.
Serving: 1taco | Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 721mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g