Roasted Summer Vegetable Medley
All the delicious flavors and colors summer has to offer are in this roasted summer vegetable medley. This healthy and eye appealing dish will easily become a favorite.
Servings: 8 cups
- 1 pint baby bella mushrooms wiped clean and quartered (if large)
- 1 large red onion peeled and chopped into ½" pieces
- 2 medium green zucchini chopped into ½" pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper seeded and chopped into ½" pieces
- 1 medium orange bell pepper seeded and chopped into ½" pieces
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper seeded and chopped into ½" pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus trimmed and chopped into 1½" pieces
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves plus additional sprigs for garnish if desired
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 425-degrees.
Place all the prepared vegetables into a large bowl.
Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and thyme leaves.
Toss well to coat.
Place the vegetables in a 13 x 9 baking dish (or onto a baking sheet) and roast for 30-35 minutes.
Serve hot with additional thyme sprigs as garnish if desired.