Seared Mahi Mahi with Pineapple, Grape & Avocado Salsa
- 2 mahi-mahi fish fillets or other sweet fish fillets of your choosing
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1½ cups diced pineapple chunks
- 1 cup seedless red grapes halved
- ¼ red onion finely chopped
- 1 avocado skin removed and diced
- chopped fresh cilantro as garnish optional
-In a medium skillet over high heat, sear the seasoned mahi-mahi on both sides in the grapeseed oil (approximately 3-4 minutes per side, depending on thickness).
-Meanwhile, add the remaining ingredients to a bowl, stir and refrigerate until ready to serve.
-To serve, place a heaping helping of salsa on a plate. Top with the seared mahi-mahi and garnish with chopped cilantro, if desired (not shown).
Serving: 0 | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg