Yield: 2 1/2 dozen
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 1/4 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
1 large egg
1/3 cup milk
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
3 cups quick oats
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup chopped pecans
2/3 cups flake coconut
1 cup white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Combine softened butter and brown sugar in a large bowl with a mixer until light and fluffy.
2. Add egg, milk and vanilla and continue to mix until completely combined.
3. Combine oats, flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Mix into butter mixture on low speed until blended.
4. Stir in additional ingredients.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment lined baking sheets.
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 12-15 minutes until lightly browned.
7. Remove cookies from baking sheet and cool completely or until you can wait no longer.
8. Pour a large glass of milk and grab a few cookies.
9. Eat and Enjoy!
Makes approximately 2 1/2 dozen and will last approximately 2 1/2 hours. Cheers!